The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2021, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
Guess what? Just add on to the colleague mentioned above.

Went back to office today and saw her left boob and nipple this round.

Her left boob was about the same size as her right (about A cup). The nipple is a lighter shade of brown and very pointed similar to this (except it's the left side) .

As usual, her bra cup opened up and both boob and nipple was in full view for about 10 seconds for a couple of times as she has the habit of squeezing in when typing on the keyboard.

There wasn't many people in office as CNY is near so I had so much time checking out the details of her nipple that it felt almost in front of my nose. I can clearly make out the texture of her nipple and areola for a full 30 minutes (while getting her to type out a document as we discussed).

Even though she hasn't got the prettiest face in office but getting to check out both of her boobs and nipples was kind of sexy. Come to think of it, she might have exposed both her boobs and nipples unknowingly to other staff but it'll really be awkward if I tell her.

Can't make up my mind.

Do share your CNY peeks or anything interesting, some support of points will be great too.
If you had told her, no more free show for 2021. Just quietly enjoy it.

seventeen pts for your effort.
Old 08-02-2021, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2387 / Power: 5
Stfighter has a reputation beyond reputeStfighter has a reputation beyond reputeStfighter has a reputation beyond reputeStfighter has a reputation beyond reputeStfighter has a reputation beyond reputeStfighter has a reputation beyond reputeStfighter has a reputation beyond reputeStfighter has a reputation beyond reputeStfighter has a reputation beyond reputeStfighter has a reputation beyond reputeStfighter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Guess what? Just add on to the colleague mentioned above.

Went back to office today and saw her left boob and nipple this round.

Her left boob was about the same size as her right (about A cup). The nipple is a lighter shade of brown and very pointed similar to this (except it's the left side) .

As usual, her bra cup opened up and both boob and nipple was in full view for about 10 seconds for a couple of times as she has the habit of squeezing in when typing on the keyboard.

There wasn't many people in office as CNY is near so I had so much time checking out the details of her nipple that it felt almost in front of my nose. I can clearly make out the texture of her nipple and areola for a full 30 minutes (while getting her to type out a document as we discussed).

Even though she hasn't got the prettiest face in office but getting to check out both of her boobs and nipples was kind of sexy. Come to think of it, she might have exposed both her boobs and nipples unknowingly to other staff but it'll really be awkward if I tell her.

Can't make up my mind.

Do share your CNY peeks or anything interesting, some support of points will be great too.
Stfighter upped you
Old 09-02-2021, 04:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
FlownSnow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome share bro taegukgi !!
Old 09-02-2021, 07:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
steg is Cool - loads of Potential

Power. Nice photos
Old 10-02-2021, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
If you had told her, no more free show for 2021. Just quietly enjoy it.

seventeen pts for your effort.
Yeah, I'm leaning towards that not because I'm taking advantage of the situation but it's hard to tell what will happen if I tell her.
Old 20-02-2021, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
user82 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bookmar k
Old 20-02-2021, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
karo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro taegukgi
Old 21-02-2021, 11:58 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
ric1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a lucky lad cheers man haha
Old 22-02-2021, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
NeccaB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This is a very nice top!
Old 23-02-2021, 03:10 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 12
ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by condomers View Post
Bro..anymore story after MCO ,cmco..do share more..thanks in advance
Hi, in actual fact there is something happening because of CNY... a lot happened to my friend during this period on his work and rship. Long story short his company give him unpaid leave and he went back to hometown early this year before MCO. As for my gf, we have separated sometime in December last year due to some persistent issues that we are not able to iron out so we decide it is best we part ways in good terms.

So for this year's CNY I didn't return to my hometown for CNY as I don't feel it is safe to be on a plane at this time, and the hassle of going to balai and taking PCR test, and of course not knowing if you are free from the virus to be staying under the same roof with my elderly parents. So this year's CNY was a quiet one. Only have a takeaway lunch gathering in the office the day before CNY and thats it. At around 3pm, my phone buzzed and I received a surprise message on whatsapp. It was C.

C: Hey, you having any plans tonight? Reunion dinner with your colleagues ah?

She knew I didn't go back to my hometown for this CNY as we still have the Bali trip chatgroup so on and off we will have some chat there.

Me: No leh, we already had a mini celebration in office just now. If no MCO still can celebrate with colleagues in restaurant.

C: So cham ah... so you still at office?

Me: Yes, why?

C: Later on your way back home stop by my home, I pack some of my reunion dinner dishes for you. Nian 30 let you eat some home cooked dishes.

Me: Wahhh... thanksss.... so touched (cry face) (to be honest was quite touched she remembered me for the reunion dinner. I think if she is single probably she will ask me to have dinner at her house but then, she is still in a relationship so I don't think is a suitable thing to do.

C: Haha, its ok la.... I know you didn't go back for CNY ma... later around 6pm you come take ya.

Me: Ok, see you later... thanks again!

C: Welcome..

So I stayed until 6pm in my office. Most people have left because no one got the mood to work also on this day. So around 5:30pm I went to toilet wash the oily face, combed my hair a bit, checked my shirt etc and off I went to C's house.

Me: C, I've reached your house, Take your time ya, no need rush, I've got ample of free time.

C: Oh okok, sorry ya...give me few mins

Me: No problem.

So after a few mins saw her came out with two tupperware containers. She is wearing a pink dress and put on make up etc for the reunion dinner I guess.

C: Hey, so I've put in a bit of everything that we are having for dinner tonight, so you go home straightaway eat ya, cold already not so nice.

Me: Thanks thanks thanks... I'm so touched to have this from you

C: Its ok la... don't say those 肉麻 things, TVB drama meh.. faster go home, and happy CNY!!

Me: You too, thanks again.

So off I went home and took out the food for the solo reunion dinner. Took photos of the food before eating and after eating and texted her.

Me: Very nice dinner, thank you and help me say thanks to auntie uncle too.

C: Waahh... you able to finish ah? Good good, at least no wasted.

Me: Yupe, nice food, and how also must finish. This is the least I can do to repay your kind gesture.

C: Haha... again want say those 肉麻 things again? Don't know how to reply you already.. I go chit chat with my relatives first... you eat so full you rest first

Me: Okay, take your time.. enjoy the night and gongxi fatt chai.

So I didn't text her nor hear from her further that night, but this nice gesture from her really surprised and touched me. So I am thinking of buying something to return the favour, but doesn't know if shops are opened on first day of CNY. So I thought maybe wait second or third day of CNY then I go make a shopping trip to get her something.

So during the next day I also didn't text her as she seems quite busy based on her instagram story, catching up with relatives etc. But then I try texting her, try luck.

Me: C, the containers I washed already. Later what time convenient pass back to you?

C: hey, how about same time 6pm? I pack dinner for you.

Me: No need la, so paiseh leh, keep eat your food.

C: Haiya, no need so 婆妈. U got dinner plans? If no then 6pm come ya.

Me: No dinner plans. Thanks in advance ya. See you later.

So 5:50pm I reached her place and texted her and saw she coming out again with tupperware containers. This time she is wearing a red short dress and her white silky legs are drawing blood to you know where.

Me: 新年快乐... you look so beautiful and so CNY today.

C: 新年快乐, thanks. Nah here's the dinner. Eii, sorry ya, I wanted to ask u join the dinner instead of packing the food for you but cannot think of a good reason. U know la got those relatives later they gossip here and there.

Me: No problem la, I fully understand. Here's the containers from yesterday. Actually you offer your cny dinner to me I already feel very grateful to you...

C: Small issue la.. no big deal... faster go home eat ya... I have to go back in already..

Me: Ok thanks... enjoy your night ya…

So same thing, first thing back home is to take a picture of the food, and take again after finish eating to show her.

Me: Nah, I finished all. Evidence as above (picture)

C: Wei, why said like I force you to finish the food?

Me: Haha no la, but the food is nice ma, so must let you know in the way that I finished the food. What are you doing tonight?

C: (sent me a selfie of herself with her family and relatives in the background) Family gathering session

She looks as beautiful as I saw her earlier on that red dress and this stirred dirty thoughts in my head.

Me: wow, you looked really beautiful in that dress. Dxxxxx (her bf) is really a lucky guy!

C: Thanks, mouth so sweet ya….

Me: Just telling the truth only ma… Btw, when are you returning to work?

C: My office resume work on Tuesday (chu5). Why?

Me: Can I treat you to dinner on Monday night to return the favour?

C: Can ah.. you let me know what time saja

Me: Sure no problem!

To be continued later when I free to type...
Old 23-02-2021, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Nice one bro.... Waiting for your update

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 23-02-2021, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
maxipalm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share ggbro
Old 23-02-2021, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

It's been awhile since I ran into anything interesting until recently when one of my neighbour was recovering from surgery on her legs.

I've known this neighbour for some time, both husband and wife is in their mid or early 30s. They are quite friendly and often we'll have a short chat if I run into them. Not sure what exactly went wrong with her legs but she was in a wheelchair for some time (didn't want to ask too much).

Anyway, the wife is about 1.65M, nice looking and always dress decently. Thing is she has a nice pair of legs that she is very proud of (even when she's on the wheelchair), ignore the face but her legs look like this . It's been some time since her recovery from surgery and I happened to run into them in the carpark.

Her husband was pushing her (on the wheelchair) towards their car when we saw each other. So I walk along with them while chatting with her husband. It seems that they are on their way to visit their parents.

He drives a 4 door family saloon and the wife prefers the rear seat since that'll give her more room to stretch her legs during the journey. I instinctively asked if they need any help and I was asked (from the husband) to keep a close watch the wife. The husband procced ed to fold the wheelchair after helping his wife up and opening the door to the rear seat.

Since she is able to take some steps on her own, all I did was just watch while the husband keeps the folded wheelchair in the trunk. As I was watching the wife walk baby steps, I can't help but notice her nice long legs. Remember I mentioned she is proud of her legs earlier? She was wearing shorts that day to fully show off her legs.

Everything went fine as she approached the opened door. She placed her hands for support on the frame of the car and slowly turns her butt towards the seat (she's facing me now). I can see from her eyes that she's trying really hard to push herself backwards into the seat. Upon seeing that, I half bend my waist just in case she lands outside the car.

Fortunately, she was able to prop her butt on the edge of the rear seat. At that moment, she raised her legs and use her butt to slowly ease into the seat. It was then I saw something which sent my adrenaline rushing.

As she was wearing shorts, I was able to catch a glimpse of the bottom of her upper thigh. As I look onwards, I saw her partly exposed pussy lips (no panties at all). I was able to see clearly her cleanly shaved outer lip and quite a bit of her inner lip too. Every shift of her butt into the seat was eye candy to me. Everything ran like slow motion in my head and at one point, I thought I saw her vaginal opening (looks pink).

The scene looks something like this

Anyway, the eye treat ended when she was fully 'seated' in the rear seat (horizontally) with her leg stretched out. I proceeded to help close the door and bid goodbye as her husband got into the driver's seat.

It was a pleasant surprise to see the wife of a neighbor go commando (exposed pussy). I'll never have thought she'll go without a panty from how she dress very decently all the time. I'll probably not get a second chance because the only possible reason might be it's easier to undress when she's still recovering from surgery.

What a day!
Old 23-02-2021, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
karo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow no panty, so lucky bro! Hope you can see more of her in future.
Old 23-02-2021, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1918 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's been awhile since I ran into anything interesting until recently when one of my neighbour was recovering from surgery on her legs.

I've known this neighbour for some time, both husband and wife is in their mid or early 30s. They are quite friendly and often we'll have a short chat if I run into them. Not sure what exactly went wrong with her legs but she was in a wheelchair for some time (didn't want to ask too much).

Her husband was pushing her (on the wheelchair) towards their car when we saw each other. So I walk along with them while chatting with her husband. It seems that they are on their way to visit their parents.

Everything went fine as she approached the opened door. She placed her hands for support on the frame of the car and slowly turns her butt towards the seat (she's facing me now). I can see from her eyes that she's trying really hard to push herself backwards into the seat. Upon seeing that, I half bend my waist just in case she lands outside the car.

Fortunately, she was able to prop her butt on the edge of the rear seat. At that moment, she raised her legs and use her butt to slowly ease into the seat. It was then I saw something which sent my adrenaline rushing.

As she was wearing shorts, I was able to catch a glimpse of the bottom of her upper thigh. As I look onwards, I saw her partly exposed pussy lips (no panties at all). I was able to see clearly her cleanly shaved outer lip and quite a bit of her inner lip too. Every shift of her butt into the seat was eye candy to me. Everything ran like slow motion in my head and at one point, I thought I saw her vaginal opening (looks pink).

The scene looks something like this

Anyway, the eye treat ended when she was fully 'seated' in the rear seat (horizontally) with her leg stretched out. I proceeded to help close the door and bid goodbye as her husband got into the driver's seat.

It was a pleasant surprise to see the wife of a neighbor go commando (exposed pussy). I'll never have thought she'll go without a panty from how she dress very decently all the time. I'll probably not get a second chance because the only possible reason might be it's easier to undress when she's still recovering from surgery.

What a day!
Wow !..TS bro taegukgi...thanks for sharing...u r such a lucky dude to be able to see yr young neighbour's wife shaved pussy that day for the 1st time so unexpectedly...u must be feeling damn steam below we suppose

Yes, u r prolly right bro...after surgery esp during the recovery stage, it is always better to wear as little clothing as possible esp underwear to feel comfortable n unrestricted n easier too with less clothes to put on n take off during the recovery process

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1