The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-01-2022, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Johnny Chew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Does Juagen really work?

Anyone can share with me Melody, Soda, Shishi contacts? Please PM me
Old 23-01-2022, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 8
deanscott is one of the Best!deanscott is one of the Best!deanscott is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
Below are some of the contact of jg ladies in sg that i have collated. only tried some so far. updated mr after a fellow bro and I tried some of these. pm to TRADE.

2) Near bugis mrt

13) bugis nearby - nana
used to work with amy at amk.

15) bugis - toto
Hi bro, could you please share some of these bugis contacts?
Old 23-01-2022, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 19
bassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud of

Anyone can share melody contact?
Old 23-01-2022, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3016 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

I totally agree with a lot of bro. First you need to watch this video to understand what is true juagen.. if you don’t feel miserable at first, then that is fake. After misery comes extreme pleasure.

The 1st one is shit la. Lady 2 is introduce through another bro and lady 3 is probably the queen of juagen in SG

Powerful juagen technique

When you go look for soda, your cock is rocking hard due to her face, tits and ass. Then juagen starts and you probably feel it is the end of the world. After that she gives you the best hJ/ bj/ fj. Lol! I remember the days where we squeeze into that tiny shower…pressing her tits on the shower screen.

Coco is the most crazy. Lol! Her juagen pain until I want to end my life. Need to beg her to reduce power….after that fucking 40 min of juagen, my load shoot till kana her neck…lol! Woooo! If you unlock her, eraser kind of nipples. Lol! Ultra sexy for breastfeeding.

Lady 1 is good if u like your cock to be cocktease. 0 maintenance
Old 23-01-2022, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
xiaogui87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anybody knows where LISA is now? she used to be in joon chiat. however lost contact when shop closed down.

any bro still have, care to share. cheers
Old 23-01-2022, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3016 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

I only know the geylang Lisa with E cups and beaded panties. She MIA …
Old 23-01-2022, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 14
tokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I totally agree with a lot of bro. First you need to watch this video to understand what is true juagen.. if you don’t feel miserable at first, then that is fake. After misery comes extreme pleasure.

The 1st one is shit la. Lady 2 is introduce through another bro and lady 3 is probably the queen of juagen in SG

When you go look for soda, your cock is rocking hard due to her face, tits and ass. Then juagen starts and you probably feel it is the end of the world. After that she gives you the best hJ/ bj/ fj. Lol! I remember the days where we squeeze into that tiny shower…pressing her tits on the shower screen.

Coco is the most crazy. Lol! Her juagen pain until I want to end my life. Need to beg her to reduce power….after that fucking 40 min of juagen, my load shoot till kana her neck…lol! Woooo! If you unlock her, eraser kind of nipples. Lol! Ultra sexy for breastfeeding.

Coco is it the one with PP?
Old 23-01-2022, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 12
newbiek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro, can share contact for Coco?
Tried Lisa at Joo chiat once, another one is amy at her place as well. Dun think is real juagen. Mainly pulling, pressing of point to let h hard and soft.

Quote:

Old 23-01-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
xiaogui87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbiek View Post
Bro, can share contact for Coco?
Tried Lisa at Joo chiat once, another one is amy at her place as well. Dun think is real juagen. Mainly pulling, pressing of point to let h hard and soft.
Yea bro, saw amy working in another branch. no longer doing this anymore.
Old 23-01-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 12
newbiek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Yah. Saw her WeChat that she’s working somewhere else. Actually, if dun need special, maybe can spend some money just to have her massage u. Her looks quite pretty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaogui87 View Post
Yea bro, saw amy working in another branch. no longer doing this anymore.
Old 23-01-2022, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 19
kenjiro199x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share contact of Soda, thanks.
Old 23-01-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 5
oldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

* snipped*

Soda is no longer accepting new customers like me bro so we can only hear your story to make us lau nua.

Good thing with Coco is that she can switch to soft JG mode if we accept her caveat (that we will not reap the full JG benefits without the painful one). Your shoot must be super powerful to reach her neck.
Old 23-01-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
malau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share me contacts?
Old 23-01-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldwabbit View Post
I think your list is the best. Your first list got 9 MLS and this one is the good top 3 but sadly Soda is no longer accepting new comers. So now left only two and yet many bros are confused (even went to a wrong ML with the same name) for number 2. LOL. But I understand why you prefer to let her well hidden. We need to protect our sacred playground.
Bro this coco should be the one just shifted to east site from amk 266 right

If the same coco then i agree she is top choice of jg now in the market.

Now got lot of coco in the market
Old 23-01-2022, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
keroro388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldwabbit View Post

Good thing with Coco is that she can switch to soft JG mode if we accept her caveat (that we will not reap the full JG benefits without the painful one). Your shoot must be super powerful to reach her neck.
Bro can share Coco contact?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread