The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2014, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 16
waterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
can I join also?
Tot u r making special guest appearance?
Old 25-10-2014, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterboy View Post
Tot u r making special guest appearance?
wish I can, arriving CP 31st nite ... will miss u guys in ZH ....
Old 25-10-2014, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 22
Scanner is a Helpful and Caring SamsterScanner is a Helpful and Caring SamsterScanner is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyc2110 View Post
SC insist you must be around from day one
Scanner request you to tar one bottle first
For waterboy, tar one bottle of fresh milk.
Old 25-10-2014, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23690 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyc2110 View Post
I think SC and his hard drinking kakis is around
But to join them I heard must tar half bottle of liquor neat first
D
U like that sabor me goot meh? Now on budget, u think we open liquor store de meh! Easy drinking la!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanster View Post
You all sabor sc like that goot de meh? Heard he is a very light drinker Ler
Ya..bro! 你懂得!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 26-10-2014, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

was on business trip and met up some friends at Zhu Hai together.

Contacted the agent Dick from guysong.com. He is good. you can ask him anything he will tell u the rate etc and in detail to you. Very nice guys. Understand mandarin, min nan, some english too. At the KTV did saw our agent, think dick is much approachable to be honest. He is very efficient. I met some problem and text him he got it settled while I am still texting him.

He is good and book a hotel for us. Stayed at
ZHUHAI CHANG AN GOOD WORLD HOTEL
昌安好世界酒店
地址:珠海市拱北莲花路327号
No. 327 Lianhua Road, Gongbei, Zhuhai, Guangdong , China
Tel: +86 756 888 0222

Hotel is bit of run down everything in it needs to pay e.g. water, separate towel, etc unless you are particular about it. Normal hotel towel, hand towel, face towel are all provided at no charge. You can get water from the store right outside the hotel which is 1/2 the price.

First night went to Chang Sa KTV. Not a very posh KTV but the gals are ok. You get some SYT and some I consider MILF. The range is there. the same rate applies. At this KTV the height different is 155 (i think cant recall). So its 3/11/15 or 4/12/16. There is a minimum spending of 1000+ (cant remember the exact) can be a combi of food and drinks.

2nd night was brought to Chang An. Look here is very posh but I find the gals either very big in size (big bone) or too skinny. Here the minimum spending is cheaper. The height is is 162.

To be honest, i prefer Chang Sa cos the girls give more GFE. In Chang An the gals are more posh too. But all my friends did get some good ones.

For my experience, before bringing any gals out make sure you check their ID. Some may cheat their age although it is suppose to be over 18 but you at this place many things can be cheated. The gals like taiwan and Singapore customer better than HK and Local due to the treatment and demand of them.

Food wise guess you can find the others recommendations. I tried them all good. Just note seafood season starts in Oct. So you know what to expect. We went Xi Hai Li, crab and clams are good. Fish is so so and prawns you need to choose bigger ones (more ex) but I did saw some big prawns tank contain dead prawn together with life one. Kind of turn off.

We also went to hot spring but there is looks more family place lots of kids and the pool are unisex. The hot spring has many type of varieties medicine 1 and medicine 2 type of pool but to me I think all are artificial rather. Dont have those hot spring in Japan and Taiwan where you can smell of the sulfur smell. If you really want to try go in the morning as it gets later, it gonna be very pack with all the local family.

Overall a good experience here, just once. Will I return? Maybe not. Why you ask me? I am even posting this at this hour you will know why.
Old 26-10-2014, 07:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
CaptainDragon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

At zhuhai lotus road yesterday, full of street WL offer phone number. Seem like zhuhai back to glory old day.huray!
Old 26-10-2014, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 14
redarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
was on business trip and met up some friends at Zhu Hai together.

Contacted the agent Dick from guysong.com. He is good. you can ask him anything he will tell u the rate etc and in detail to you. Very nice guys. Understand mandarin, min nan, some english too. At the KTV did saw our agent, think dick is much approachable to be honest. He is very efficient. I met some problem and text him he got it settled while I am still texting him.

He is good and book a hotel for us. Stayed at
ZHUHAI CHANG AN GOOD WORLD HOTEL
昌安好世界酒店
地址:珠海市拱北莲花路327号
No. 327 Lianhua Road, Gongbei, Zhuhai, Guangdong , China
Tel: +86 756 888 0222

Hotel is bit of run down everything in it needs to pay e.g. water, separate towel, etc unless you are particular about it. Normal hotel towel, hand towel, face towel are all provided at no charge. You can get water from the store right outside the hotel which is 1/2 the price.

First night went to Chang Sa KTV. Not a very posh KTV but the gals are ok. You get some SYT and some I consider MILF. The range is there. the same rate applies. At this KTV the height different is 155 (i think cant recall). So its 3/11/15 or 4/12/16. There is a minimum spending of 1000+ (cant remember the exact) can be a combi of food and drinks.

2nd night was brought to Chang An. Look here is very posh but I find the gals either very big in size (big bone) or too skinny. Here the minimum spending is cheaper. The height is is 162.

To be honest, i prefer Chang Sa cos the girls give more GFE. In Chang An the gals are more posh too. But all my friends did get some good ones.

For my experience, before bringing any gals out make sure you check their ID. Some may cheat their age although it is suppose to be over 18 but you at this place many things can be cheated. The gals like taiwan and Singapore customer better than HK and Local due to the treatment and demand of them.

Food wise guess you can find the others recommendations. I tried them all good. Just note seafood season starts in Oct. So you know what to expect. We went Xi Hai Li, crab and clams are good. Fish is so so and prawns you need to choose bigger ones (more ex) but I did saw some big prawns tank contain dead prawn together with life one. Kind of turn off.

We also went to hot spring but there is looks more family place lots of kids and the pool are unisex. The hot spring has many type of varieties medicine 1 and medicine 2 type of pool but to me I think all are artificial rather. Dont have those hot spring in Japan and Taiwan where you can smell of the sulfur smell. If you really want to try go in the morning as it gets later, it gonna be very pack with all the local family.

Overall a good experience here, just once. Will I return? Maybe not. Why you ask me? I am even posting this at this hour you will know why.
Bro thanks for the trip report.

How are the girls n security situation there? Did you try asking r the agent for SN service are they available?

Thanks for the post n reply.
Old 26-10-2014, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Can let me know what you mean by SN? Sorry new to ZH so short form is limited to me.

To be safe the gals will not follow you back. They get your number and knock on door later or on street they will walk behind or in front of you to be safe.
Old 26-10-2014, 09:52 AM
Samster

sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Can let me know what you mean by SN? Sorry new to ZH so short form is limited to me.

To be safe the gals will not follow you back. They get your number and knock on door later or on street they will walk behind or in front of you to be safe.
SN is short form for sauna. 一条龙服务! All sn is underground Liao la in zh! Without the waterbed is no thrill to me! It's so high risk to take on those LHL angels! So many undercovers gong an along that 'famous' street!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 27-10-2014, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 16
waterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
SN is short form for sauna. 一条龙服务! All sn is underground Liao la in zh! Without the waterbed is no thrill to me! It's so high risk to take on those LHL angels! So many undercovers gong an along that 'famous' street!
Exciting and fun trip coming up soon
Old 28-10-2014, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterboy View Post
Exciting and fun trip coming up soon
Make sure u dont aeroplane. Me hor !

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 28-10-2014, 03:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 17
sushi prince deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainDragon View Post
At zhuhai lotus road yesterday, full of street WL offer phone number. Seem like zhuhai back to glory old day.huray!
that's good news
(,,,)--^--(,,,)
Old 28-10-2014, 11:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
donke37 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello bros - first post! i was in macau maybe 3 years ago and there were some daytime / early bird specials at some of the saunas and fishbowls. i am going back to macau next week. what are the daytime deals? i am visiting family so i can only go to macau during the morning/afternoon.

i recall there being a 2 for 1 deal at darling one. is that still available? where would you go?

any advice would be very much appreciated. thanks!
Old 29-10-2014, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 14
cashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

what is the difference between macau and zhuhai ? one is gamble the other is women ??
Old 29-10-2014, 06:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
carfield21 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashcow View Post
what is the difference between macau and zhuhai ? one is gamble the other is women ??
macau = singapore - thing are expensive, lots of tourist,

zhuhai = JB - most things is cheap, a place where many people llike to spend $$$ and worth the value

JB-Singapore needs to cross custom

zhuhai-macau also has to cross custom
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1