The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2019, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Sia lah, who fuck u for what lol.
Doesnt matter, Bro. Your relating of that comment via pm still made me happy until now, it will still last for next few days and enters 2020 )
Old 27-12-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Sia lah, who fuck u for what lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Doesnt matter, Bro. Your relating of that comment via pm still made me happy until now, it will still last for next few days and enters 2020
Sorry, can we get back to the objective of this thread - GL 150 cat FR.

Sorry for interrupting, since the two of you have so much to discuss about YT, maybe it is better if you PM each other and have a long discussion on it.

I think this way is more efficient and also faster response for the two of you.

Very often in a meeting I have two colleagues dicussing with each other about their project and everyone is sitting there doing nothing and waiting for them to finish.

Sorry, dun farked me hor.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 27-12-2019, 10:24 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Sorry, can we get back to the objective of this thread - GL 150 cat FR.

Sorry for interrupting, since the two of you have so much to discuss about YT, maybe it is better if you PM each other and have a long discussion on it.

I think this way is more efficient and also faster response for the two of you.

Very often in a meeting I have two colleagues dicussing with each other about their project and everyone is sitting there doing nothing and waiting for them to finish.

Sorry, dun farked me hor.
Hello brudda Joker88, very good say! 10 char! Tis two CB clowns machiam like monKeys scratching each other assholes until Shiok shiok. The CB clown 2 Apojaja Por sian CB clown 1 Dpower bcos he supply raw list to him. CB clown DPower suffer inferior complex big big so he purposely asked clown Apojaja to tell whole worldly he Hansum and muscular. Actualy hor, He direct opposite. He balding, fair and lumpy in forties liao. Some WL Por him last time bcos they scare he anyhow write bad FR. He always tell WL for good service in return write good fr. But hor, he always FR himself. He also tip WL, so WL Por sian him. Last time many WL said bad thing about him. Mei Le & WL from 2047 said bad thing bout him de. I dun lie, Last time all WL he tried I oso tried liao. now got POFMA law de. So don pray pray brudda! Bye bye & kumsiah Snr brudda !
Old 28-12-2019, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

The thing with sex in various playgrounds is that it satisfies the body, but empties the soul.

- Early Morning Realizations.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 28-12-2019, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Rom coms (romantic comedies) are injurious to my health. They poignantly bring out what is lacking in my relationships.

- Early Morning Realizations
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 28-12-2019, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4472 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Getting back to FRs, RTF Ying Zi 1820 a few days ago as a farewell bonk since she will be leaving early next month due to urgent family matter.

Always like her SYT face despite her small A cup boobs, short thin figure and flat butt. She also makes up for her shortcomings through her excellent service and friendly personality. Her costume for that day was a white dress with a transparent skirt that clearly showed her panties underneath.

Pre-shower dental chair service include boob rub, sucking on my nipples and BBBJ. On bed service started off with catbath, AR and then BBBJ. No auto-frenching from her which I don't mind. Finished off the session with missionary FJ.

She mentioned that her last working day will be on 7 Jan before cutting card the next day. She would have preferred to stay longer if it wasn't for the family matter. Will miss her SYT charm and wonderful service.
Old 28-12-2019, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 16
apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Getting back to FRs, RTF Ying Zi 1820 a few days ago as a farewell bonk since she will be leaving early next month due to urgent family matter.

Always like her SYT face despite her small A cup boobs, short thin figure and flat butt. She also makes up for her shortcomings through her excellent service and friendly personality. Her costume for that day was a white dress with a transparent skirt that clearly showed her panties underneath.

Pre-shower dental chair service include boob rub, sucking on my nipples and BBBJ. On bed service started off with catbath, AR and then BBBJ. No auto-frenching from her which I don't mind. Finished off the session with missionary FJ.

She mentioned that her last working day will be on 7 Jan before cutting card the next day. She would have preferred to stay longer if it wasn't for the family matter. Will miss her SYT charm and wonderful service.
I will miss her too. Superb attitude and service from the beginning till the end of her stay. Found it weird that she don't french you, she offered it to me and most of my buddies She almost RTC-ed a few months ago, but made an U-turn, this one should be final le. Will get her a farewell gift on my last bonk with her closer to her departure!

P.S: Up you back

Last edited by apojaja; 28-12-2019 at 08:58 AM.
Old 28-12-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 16
apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!

Quote:

Yue Jia 2062a

Looks: Pretty enough for me. Long haired, around 1.6m. face slightly poc-marked, but can be easily concealed by make up. Probably 3rd prettiest in this house after Yue Tian and Yue Liang.

Body: Her body is quite alike the recently RTC-ed Yiyi 2047. Some slight tummy on a slim frame. Boobs are small Bs with nipples that seen violent actions Ok with rough nipple twisters. Hairy pussy, hairless everywhere else.

Service: Ferocious DFK. Will bite you like bro D described. Any bros who like passionate frenching should really try her out. Really decent AR, catbath and bj as well. Only thing she don't do is pussy painting. So if you like to eat pussy, can skip her.

Overall: Will rtf whe my tirak is unavailable. Pass my requirement of DFK + AR + Catbath easily.
RTF-ed Yue Jia today. Turns out she was not wearing any make up when I upped her on x'mas day. She is ravishing today in a blue/gold 旗袍. Even prettier, probably the best looking in the house if she made up properly like today. Can take a look for yourself if she gam you at her home base.

GFE was even stronger. French until my lips and tongue almost cramp. Today I skipped most service, just bonked her long time for 2 hours. She is extremely patient and will not be black face if you are the kind that takes a long time to come. Seems to have underestimated her height, noticed she is closer to 1.7 ish. Extremely horny girl that remained wet and sloppy through out.

Overall easily the among the top 5 I tried this year. I am surprised she was not mentioned much here until Bro D's FR. Definitely can give Yue Liang a run for her money.

No go if you like to eat pussy or big boobies girls though. If like to french a tall pretty girl, bao jiak.
Old 28-12-2019, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 506 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light

Visited 2062a Yue Liang after seeing apojaja's list. Thanks for the list. My last visit to GL was to have a farewell bonk with Annie from 1667.. So had to look up some recommendation for my return.

Yue Liang is good. Decent figure and good service. I especially liked her oral. Would rtf her again.

Wanted to go for meng meng from 1649 initially, but turns out she got customer coming.. So whoever that booked her, you're one prepared chap. Hahaha!
Old 29-12-2019, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Will her sister go back with her too?
Old 29-12-2019, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4472 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Will her sister go back with her too?
No, Xiao Yan Zi will be staying.
Old 29-12-2019, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

To All Bros, (the Good, the Bad and the Ugly)

Thk you for allowing and tolerating my presence in the forum since late Feb 2018.
I hereby declare to 封笔 quit writing in this forum.

Thk you and best regards

Take care, all Bros.
Old 29-12-2019, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:

Thk you for allowing and tolerating my presence in the forum since late Feb 2018.

Thk you and best regards

Take care, all Bros.
Hi, Bro, considering that you was still at the peak of your bonking session recently, wouldn't a complete retirement be too abrupt and sudden? Perhaps you should retire gradually and slowly.......
Old 29-12-2019, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thk you and best regards

Take care, all Bros.
Hi bro so fast. Was hoping to have more FR from you
Old 29-12-2019, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 18
pscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud of

Thanks to bro recommendation, finally get to try lele1669 after 2 failed attempts.

Did not disappoint, description of bonking a poly girl is apt. GFE is there. Bod is proportionate, not petite/skinny, but not meaty/plump. Abit like a taller version of JJ from 16w17. Word of caution, please remember to call in to do a reservation or check availability before heading down.

Will RTF.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1