The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 12-01-2010, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by kain78 View Post
Bro hehe i never really go and ask her name but she offered her number to me so that i can call before i come i never take hehe cause like o impromptu thing but she is quite frenly
Yes I also got her number and other several WLs. She is friendly, and cute at that. Eventhough a bit fat, I don't mind because her BBBJ is powerful, ballsucking also shiok!

WLs always say call or sms first before you come. Marketing strategy maybe. The scary part is sometimes they are the one who will call you especially when no customers. One time I was having a session and in the process my phone vibrates, uh-oh, phonecall! After finish fucking I see it was another WL. What to do I finish already?! During my holiday, even overseas, Diamond call me. Maybe she forgot I told her I will be on leave. She also going for her leave, her last day was 22 Dec. She start work 29 Jan. as per written on her door.

Oh well, I seldom call them, sometimes just to say hi, but does not mean I going to see them. I just go and see who is there and who is not. Anyway my office near BL, can walk, so not an issue for me.

And with many girls to select from, now very convenient for me! Hooray!
Old 12-01-2010, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kain78 View Post
was at petain today
H2R8 FR
Looks - 8/10 *
Attitude - 9/10
GFF - 7/10
AR - Dun have
BbbJ - 8/10 not bad hard working
FJ - tried 2 position accomodating
Time watcher - no ,chat for a while have a cigerette before washing up
RTF - will definately rtf when vit m recharge
Bro... is H2R8 on the right side when enter H2 ? last room on 1st section ? am i right ?

I saw her last week, cute curly hair, she look is chubby, but small breast. Can someone clarify ?

No AR, I dont mind. But does she allow frenching ?
She looks cute if you are referring to right side, last room of 1st section. I will like to try one day
Old 12-01-2010, 09:14 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
Bro... is H2R8 on the right side when enter H2 ? last room on 1st section ? am i right ?

I saw her last week, cute curly hair, she look is chubby, but small breast. Can someone clarify ?

No AR, I dont mind. But does she allow frenching ?
She looks cute if you are referring to right side, last room of 1st section. I will like to try one day
Bro alvin36, obviously you have been ignoring my posts below. It is more than enough to clarify your questions. Fine, whatever?!

And yes, she allows frenching.

You're welcome.
Old 12-01-2010, 09:49 PM
Samster

There you go, just got zapped again by an anonymous fan of mine:

"dont be a fucking big mouth. u dont think everyone must read your post. fuck off"

I agree, everyone has his own free will to read posts or not. Sorry about that.

But for me to fuck off? No? I don't think so! Who the fuck do you think you are telling me what to do, you sick son of a bitch?! Go fuck yourself!

Up yours asshole. Suck my dick, fuck you!
Old 12-01-2010, 09:54 PM
Samster

On with the show, moving on.

I went down to BL this evening, and yet again, another superb session with my dear Violet. Just can't get enough of this GL WLs!

GL WLs rock! Thank you.
Old 12-01-2010, 10:03 PM
Samster

Bro rocky_maivia, before anything else, thank you for upping me. I really appreciate it, sir. Thank you, thank you.

I will be with you shortly.

Cheers!
Old 13-01-2010, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

73 is a number I like. Take for example I saw a short hair girl-next-door type about a month ago, during a Monday night 8+ on the 2nd floor. Wanted to ask but kept hesitating. Walked up and down 3 times. Ended up in H2 that night. Till today, I have not seen her door opened. I literally kick myself every time I walked up to check out. This candy got me sprung. Any one knows and care to share? Apologies if I missed if it has already been posted in SBF.

Had better luck today with the one on the 1st floor. Or actually I waited, and waited. Standing outside, even Uncle asked me ya bu yao VCD. Suddenly can sense someone came out and I chiong liao lor. Felt like Super man. Actually, I think luckily some bros hesitated. It was great SOP and all.

Anyway, before that, was trying to check out and recall if I previously went in H2, R8 or R9. Too bad, both no one's in. Wanted to take the opportunity to check out H12R06, H24R14,28 but lights on, action inside. Which brings to me, would it be a good idea to have a estimated waiting time posted outside the door? Or Twitter updates maybe ha ha. I do not think I have the stamina to dash in and out of H apart anymore.

Cheers.

Last edited by forex; 13-01-2010 at 12:40 AM. Reason: Pressed submit before finishing.
Old 13-01-2010, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

[QUOTE=forex;4466827]73 is a number I like. Take for example I saw a short hair girl-next-door type about a month ago, during a Monday night 8+ on the 2nd floor. Wanted to ask but kept hesitating. Walked up and down 3 times. Ended up in H2 that night. Till today, I have not seen her door opened. I literally kick myself every time I walked up to check out. This candy got me sprung. Any one knows and care to share? Apologies if I missed if it has already been posted in SBF.

Dear Bro forex, u refering to H7 2nd fl? Probably, there r as far as i known, Kathy R06, Sugar R03, Miki R28, Chris R02 & Ann R01. There used to b an older WL, Zhen Zhen who 3yrs ago moved above. Anyway, Zhen Zhen might left BL allready? I'd seen Kathy & Ann so far, the other never cause either not in or doors closed.

Short hair WL? I wonder could it b, the fantasy WL i encounter, 4mths ago @H16? I being searching for her, she is not in H16 anymore, bros also have no knowledge of her. Thanks! Next tour after payday, will proceed hope can see that WL u saw.
Old 13-01-2010, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
73 is a number I like. Take for example I saw a short hair girl-next-door type about a month ago, during a Monday night 8+ on the 2nd floor. Wanted to ask but kept hesitating. Walked up and down 3 times. Ended up in H2 that night. Till today, I have not seen her door opened. I literally kick myself every time I walked up to check out. This candy got me sprung. Any one knows and care to share? Apologies if I missed if it has already been posted in SBF.....

.....Anyway, before that, was trying to check out and recall if I previously went in H2, R8 or R9. Too bad, both no one's in. Wanted to take the opportunity to check out H12R06, H24R14,28 but lights on, action inside. Which brings to me, would it be a good idea to have a estimated waiting time posted outside the door? Or Twitter updates maybe ha ha. I do not think I have the stamina to dash in and out of H apart anymore.

Cheers.
I would like to help you but based on what you write, I'm confused. Who are you talking about? HXXRXX? It's so mixed up, slow down Bro.

Estimated waiting time for each session is 30 Minutes. If more than that then it means the guy before you is booking the WL for more than 2 sessions. Not good for you because waiting will be longer. But if you say don't have stamina to dash from house to house, then better wait, if you got the time to waste of course.

Cheers.
Old 13-01-2010, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
I would like to help you but based on what you write, I'm confused. Who are you talking about? HXXRXX? It's so mixed up, slow down Bro...Cheers.
Sugar. 2nd fl R03 hasn't been open in a month if I am not wrong.

Thanks.

Cheers.

Last edited by forex; 13-01-2010 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Pressed submit too fast.
Old 13-01-2010, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 16
spermy is one of the Best!spermy is one of the Best!spermy is one of the Best!

Ivy of 1614

Was down in the area last week (Tuesday?) and decided to pop in to Petain and see who was available. It was early afternoon just after 1 pm and there must have been quite a rush to see the ladies! Virtually all of the doors were closed or had their lights on.

I finally decided to try Ivy due to the list and it was the worst experience I have had in SG so far. She barely said anything to me or looked me in the face, the floor towels next to the wash basin were wet, had to dry myself with paper towels and the whole experience was very rushed. Was in and out of her room in less than ten mins I think. Just glad that it costs only S$50 and not S$150 like in Geylang.
Old 13-01-2010, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spermy View Post
Ivy of 1614

Was down in the area last week (Tuesday?) and decided to pop in to Petain and see who was available. It was early afternoon just after 1 pm and there must have been quite a rush to see the ladies! Virtually all of the doors were closed or had their lights on.

I finally decided to try Ivy due to the list and it was the worst experience I have had in SG so far. She barely said anything to me or looked me in the face, the floor towels next to the wash basin were wet, had to dry myself with paper towels and the whole experience was very rushed. Was in and out of her room in less than ten mins I think. Just glad that it costs only S$50 and not S$150 like in Geylang.
Sorry to hear about your experience Bro spermy. Was it you first time to fuck Ivy or was it your first time to fuck ever? Because there's a big difference.

Usually when we go inside the room we should employ pleasentries like "Hi darling, what's your name. I am blah, blah, blah." You know, make her feel comfortable. Get her into the mood so you get GF treatment. What you say will eventually affect your session with WLs. Remember, they have feelings also.

I am a regular with Ivy and I praise her services, never rush me and she is not a time watcher. I can stay the full 30 minutes if I wanted to. She is one of my darlings and on my top list for RTF.

Word of advice Bro, please be careful with negative FRs especially when popular WL is involved.

Cheers Bro and I hope your next session in PT will be a good one.
Old 13-01-2010, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
Sugar. 2nd fl R03 hasn't been open in a month if I am not wrong.

Thanks.

Cheers.
Ah! Sugar ah, oh I see. Sorry Bro, I'm not a fan of her so I have no info. Maybe she on 1 month leave. Her neighbour Miki on leave also, FYI only.
Old 13-01-2010, 02:06 PM
Samster

Wow fornicator, was it really your intention to both insult and threaten me? Asking if it was my first time with a woman and warning about negative FRs?

Look, she barely said a word to me when I came in and just asked for the money. In Petain, I've been with Pat 3x, Kit 1x, and Violet 1x. All of them were enjoyable and nice to be with. I would have gone with them or MJ but they were all either busy or on vacation that day.

If Ivy works for you then that's great. Unfortunately, she didn't work for me. This is a review board and we're all here to share our experiences, good or bad.

BTW, were you the one complaining about Pat charging you $50? She charges me $40 but I give her $50 anyways.
Old 13-01-2010, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spermy View Post
BTW, were you the one complaining about Pat charging you $50? She charges me $40 but I give her $50 anyways.
Ok, sorry, that was a cheap shot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1