The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 14-10-2021, 02:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyhulk View Post
Hi bros need advice.. I’ve got a helper coming to Singapore soon. She looks hot and I’m thinking should I make advances towards her. Does any bros who fuck their own helper share how to keep it discreet?
兔子絕不吃窝边草!
beside that usually maid dont do with sir ...
1. higher risk
2. not worth it , let you fuck any time and no limit
3. feel guilty when face madam ....

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 14-10-2021, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 3
chocstarfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A newbie here. An avid reader of this topic and eager to be a fellow fisherman. Advices and tips are welcomed, dear sinsehs. Dear sinsehs, anyone fishes at Upper Thomson? Seen plenty. Esp with the new stations.
Old 14-10-2021, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 3
chocstarfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A newbie here. An avid reader of this topic and eager to be a fellow fisherman. Advices and tips are welcomed, dear sinsehs. Dear sinsehs, anyone fishes at Upper Thomson? Seen plenty. Esp with the new stations.
Old 14-10-2021, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3658 / Power: 9
teokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhood1900 View Post
before shower

Any contact to share or exchange
Old 14-10-2021, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
before shower

Upped you +11 mind sharing her contact?
Old 14-10-2021, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
revsolboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know them?
Old 14-10-2021, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
revsolboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One of my fb
Old 14-10-2021, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Friedrice1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking to share contact. Pm me
Old 14-10-2021, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
alphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/maid-filmi...033317374.html

SINGAPORE — A maid accused of filming her elderly employer while bathing him, and then distributing the intimate recordings to others and uploading it on social media, was charged in court on Thursday (14 October).

Nurhalisah, an Indonesian who goes by one name, was handed 12 charges in total.

Seven of the charges are for filming the man with her handphone while bathing him, while the remaining are for distributing intimate recordings. Four of these involve Nurhalisah allegedly sending the video via WhatsApp to another person, while one states that she allegedly uploaded the video onto social media platform TikTok.

According to the charges, the 33-year-old allegedly filmed the man on seven occasions from January to February last year, on 7 December last year, and on 1 January this year. All the incidents were allegedly committed in a flat in the northeast of Singapore.

There is a gag order on the identity of the alleged victim.

The 33-year-old domestic helper is also accused of uploading an illicit video of the man onto TikTok on 1 January this year, and sending the videos to others via WhatsApp on four occasions in February and March last year.

Appearing in person, the maid said that she did not remember the date of the distribution. She stated that she distributed the video only once, not four times.

The maid, who said that she is currently staying at accommodations provided by a maid agency, added that she intended to seek legal aid.

The SPF received a police report about Nurhalisah on 3 January.

Nurhalisah is due to return to court on 27 October.

If convicted of committing voyeurism against a vulnerable victim, Nurhalisah may be jailed up to two years, and/or fined, or any combination of such punishments.

The offence of distributing intimate recordings of a vulnerable victim carries an imprisonment term which may extend to five years, or fine, or caning, or any combination of such punishments.
Old 14-10-2021, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
before shower

awesome bro thanks for sharing! cant up you already as prev up b4.
Old 14-10-2021, 10:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
indian21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One pinoy contact for exchange ..

Will play hard to get , depend on ur player skill hahha.

Pm if keen to xchange contact
Old 15-10-2021, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
man_mick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This happened 1 month ago. Got to know a indo DH in Tampines thru Badoo. chatted for 1 day and went to meet her for short while since she go down supermart buy things. nothing happened as its just a hi bye session. at night, chatted again and things get a bit saucy saying that she long time no touch men after divorced.

Next day ask her got more time or not. she say have 30min. so i drive and waited for her, then head to a nearby MSCP. she pull down her mask and start kissing me, sge really horny. then i unzip my pants and she bend down and start sucking me off. its one of the most exciting moments.

keeping in contact with her to see when she free again. she wanted to have sex next. hope soon when covid situation better. best wishes to all bros here
Old 15-10-2021, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 18
DamienXVII is a splendid one to beholdDamienXVII is a splendid one to beholdDamienXVII is a splendid one to beholdDamienXVII is a splendid one to beholdDamienXVII is a splendid one to beholdDamienXVII is a splendid one to beholdDamienXVII is a splendid one to beholdDamienXVII is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomyum88 View Post
Who try before

Anyone have her new michat contact?
Old 15-10-2021, 08:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Meng8 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Young Indonesian. Every night sending teasing pics. Will be meeting this Sunday. Any bros knew her?
Old 15-10-2021, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Happy friday bros n sissies!!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1