The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-01-2021, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Markerlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Visited Anyue a few weeks back.

Overall good experience, location was discreet and prompt response. Definitely Syt with good figure and sweet looks. Her attitude was great and even offered me fruits when i first got there.

Massage wasnt great but not there for that, so not an issue for me. Phone texting during massage was enough to be distracting, so if thats an issue then i wouldnt recommend, but again, wasnt an issue for me. Sensual massage was good and auto roam allowed, great body and good for boobs lover.

Overall, was a good experience and will rtm if im in the area.
Old 19-01-2021, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7464 / Power: 10
jaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msglst View Post
Anyone got Fr got ou mei mei?
Please use the Search This Thread function, bro
Old 19-01-2021, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
rocketspark137 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupsupz View Post
Just curious what reason did she give you? She cancelled mine last week but did do what I'll consider is damage control
Wah bro, what she do?

Suddenly see so many post about aini cancelling, i very stress

My day coming soon somemore and i looking forward to it sia

I think i need to mental prepare liao...
Old 19-01-2021, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketspark137 View Post
Wah bro, what she do?

don't think she will cancel for no good reason. her focus is simple, maximize time here and make more 💲💲
Old 20-01-2021, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 5
Ventus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVentus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went for a visit with linlin from slg today

Room wise not bad decent(she operating out of hotel until she finds a place)

Massage wise okay makes effort to put strength

Catbath all the way from top to bottom

Although her figure wise discount from the advert. But still small petite
Old 20-01-2021, 05:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
don't think she will cancel for no good reason. her focus is simple, maximize time here and make more 💲💲
Im just another Bro waiting 16 days for nothing. I heard Aini was super organised and confirms with you the previous day. I was waiting for her to confirm our appointment today but since nothing happened I contacted her...
Enough to say, there was no appointment, it seems as she simply forget to register what we agreed on so she now propose the next free slot.. in 2 weeks time.

I guess I pass, there are plenty of other options.

As for the others with existing booking I would just suggest to contact her and confirm your slot, that's all.
Old 20-01-2021, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Waiting for Aini sounds like a time bomb
But so far so good for me
She also doesn’t remind me and I don’t remind her
I just go as scheduled
Actually is quite exciting, will she remember? Will I remember?
Only bad thing is I once kena code red, my 1st and 3rd visit is 1 month apart
Get to see her FN only once!
Old 20-01-2021, 09:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
Sqsia is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Those whose appointment with AiNi got cancel, did she rearrange with you another day or went cold ?
Old 20-01-2021, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonsect View Post
Looks like resigned to existing pool for next 5 weeks. Anyone can recommend for younger age local milfy who can do decent massage? Tongtong, Jasmine, Linlin?
Jasmine...the one who’s Jessica’s friend in the same area?
She’s okay but nothing fantastic.

Similar age with Jessica and decent mug. I believe formerly same MP as Jessica. She can do a decent rub down and MP style upgrades.

But otherwise, just pay the default advertised to get the default service. Not my cup of tea but some might like
Old 20-01-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2050 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenZQ View Post
Look. Sometimes it takes 2 hands to make a clap.

For example you seek last minute booking, you know you can only reach the place by 4.20pm, dont tell me you dont anticipate 5pm likely got next customer? True it is wrong for the ml to accept booking, but you also went along with it, knowing the hour mark high chance got next customer.
I dun recall him mentioning he arrived late leh. Actually very straightforward one mah. U book 5pm-6pm for example. If u arrive late den is your problem. Leave at 6pm. But what I read was some people kp him for booking last min and yet expect full hour. If I book at 4.45pm but I arrive at 5pm of course I expect my 1 hour lah.
Old 20-01-2021, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 19
ASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketspark137 View Post
Wah bro, what she do?

FYI, my weekly appointment with her was also cancelled, apparently she is facing some accommodation issue. So we can only wait for the time being.
She told me she will message us the day before our appointment date if she is ready..... if we don’t here from her... mean no go....
she is flooded with lots of messages these few days so only thing we can do now is to let her settle down and patiently wait for her notifications.
Sad....hoping she can pull thru or else we are going to miss another SYT....
Old 20-01-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 0
Canaries is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCanaries is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCanaries is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshimayuko View Post
Anyone's appointment got cancelled today by Aini?
She had some personal matters to attend to. I understand she's flying back to RTC on 17 Feb and airline required her to do furnish some documents and medical testing result. She was told by the clinic had to do 2 tests 14 days apart thats why she cancelled some appointments to run around. But not all bros got cancelled.... only those whose timing clashed with her errand which required a few hours.
Old 20-01-2021, 02:00 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
FYI, my weekly appointment with her was also cancelled, apparently she is facing some accommodation issue. So we can only wait for the time being.
She told me she will message us the day before our appointment date if she is ready..... if we don’t here from her... mean no go....
she is flooded with lots of messages these few days so only thing we can do now is to let her settle down and patiently wait for her notifications.
Sad....hoping she can pull thru or else we are going to miss another SYT....
Prince Devitt +45
Old 20-01-2021, 02:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
KamtoYeung is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Name:Ou Mei Mei

https://beautycastle.space/mei-mei/

This is the third time I have visited Mei Mei's shop, and after several days of inquiries, it is full.
The price is a bit more expensive, but it really costs you what you pay for.
Before I shoot, she can make me squirt, and the massage technique has been maintained at a standard level. There are many tricks, which are very good.

Hearing from her, she has a lot of fans in Hong Kong looking forward to her coming back soon.

Due to the corona, she can’t go back. If she can stay in Singapore, she won’t leave us. I hope to keep her.
Old 20-01-2021, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Romeoxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRomeoxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamtoYeung View Post
Name:Ou Mei Mei

https://beautycastle.space/mei-mei/

This is the third time I have visited Mei Mei's shop, and after several days of inquiries, it is full.
The price is a bit more expensive, but it really costs you what you pay for.
Before I shoot, she can make me squirt, and the massage technique has been maintained at a standard level. There are many tricks, which are very good.

Hearing from her, she has a lot of fans in Hong Kong looking forward to her coming back soon.

Due to the corona, she can’t go back. If she can stay in Singapore, she won’t leave us. I hope to keep her.
I usually don’t comment much on people’s post. But bro you really promoting her too hard. Should create another account to promote her. Just my 2 cents heh 😊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1