The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2019, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
wheregot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: BKK University Students

I think the easiest place to pick up Uni girls is still at pub/club. If you been to thong lo area much, you will realise Uni girls like to go thay, cassette bar, nunglen, dirty bar. I did manage to know a chula girl from cassette but after exchanging line she didn’t reply me a single message 😅😅😅 it’s always easy to ask for line in their culture but ya can be quite common for them to block you after that or just ignore you.
Old 20-04-2019, 11:52 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the tips
Old 30-04-2019, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 19
skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Call them newbies, noobs, then these pathetic fellows zip and zap you. They mentioned that I was also a newbie but this newbie never ask questions on where, what, when or how to get syts in places I went to before, neither do these fellows know shit that I never ask questions as I am an independent guy without any expectations of what I looking for, neither do these, morons, know that being independent can be excellent in cheonging.

Worse, some guy said that I was a fool. Fool. I am a liao jiao.You are the fool for having no steel balls, as alone one can seek your sex partner, no hassle from anyone.

Who the fuck are you.You so damn street smart......so u
go and cheong alone.That if you got steel balls.Or ask naemlo for USD 1 K hold hand
service. Grow up, you young punks. You do not need to be golden spoon feed.

Who the fuck are u when I cheong clubs, Agogos alone and can have sex with a lady in Singapore, BKK, Pattaya, Danok, Jakarta without paying a BF.

Who the fuck are u when I can see ping pong shows such as pulling razor blades from the vagina for free in BKK when u need to pay thousands of THB to see and drink and get ripped off in Patpong.

Who are u when I can get happy hour prices for alcohol drinks at 11pm in SC. Happy hour ends at around 9 pm in SC.

Who the fuck are you when I can get a mamasan to go naked and danced on the stage. Can u do that ?.

Who are u when I can have sex on the third floor in an SC Agogo while u eagerly eye candy ladies on the ground or first level.

Do you know how to spend your limited money in a club ?.Are u damn smart to hook a bikini model in Danok ?. Or 2 coyote selling ping pong balls in front of a club in Pattaya & put your penis in both of their mouths and vaginas. Or syt Viets from clubs in Singapore. Or lady from Gossip Club in Ho Chi Minh.

Who the fuck are u when u do not have the balls to hang money necklace in a G Club filled with Singaporeans that wanna have a good time. After I hanged up the necklace, you noob fellows kiasi and kiasu, hanged thousands of THB on that singer. Good, lah. At least I helped that singer to get extra cash. My money necklace with a condom was very cheap.

BKK univ girls, I fucked before. One was my past BKK tirak. So, u go and search for yourself.

So, to all liao jiaos, better keep quiet on your comments or you will be zap liked shit.

So, you think u know it all noobs asking questions, please think before you zap people.

But to get points very easy now in SBF. Can exchange points but I do not do that. So for those mother fuckers that zap me.......go ahead. Zap me.....or add points to me. It does not matter in SBF. Zap or add points.......all useless.......more or less points........can get a beer or a free fuck from syt from you ?.
this is the funniest post I have read in SBF.
Old 01-05-2019, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by skydesperato View Post
Yup, funny but very true post.

Thank u.
Old 01-05-2019, 01:38 PM
Samster

skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Yup, funny but very true post.

Thank u.

Best effort at "showing off"? Laugh my head out.
Old 01-05-2019, 01:40 PM
Samster

Everyone a virgin before, right?
Old 02-05-2019, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
kslogic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skydesperato View Post

I find it very sad. The poster has some very obvious self esteem issues.
Old 07-05-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 15
feral is a Helpful and Caring Samsterferal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankoman View Post

They have new girls so I will try again when I return next week.
Hi, did you then make it back to Maichan? How was it? I visited a couple of months ago and was disappointed, but, that is due to the service provider and not the venue.
Old 07-05-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Alot of stories on SBF Thai thread really need to take with several spoons of salt.

Most of them have to be filed under "Things that never happened before except in my imagination".
Old 09-05-2019, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 7
mankoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by feral View Post
Hi, did you then make it back to Maichan? How was it? I visited a couple of months ago and was disappointed, but, that is due to the service provider and not the venue.
I didn't but I will try end of the month. I did end up visiting a few others:

First: poppy at pretty massage (thong lor): http://bangkokprettymassage.com/girls/poppy/
Looks similar to pic BUT her face was big, as were her hands!! Enhanced tits, and some thin hair around nipples. very weird... makes me think if she's a post-op. well, pump and go. won't rtf

Second: momo at nyan nyan (soi 33) http://nyan2massage.com/
young, very fair girl from chiang mai. looks pleasant enough. body slightly meaty, not my fave but her service is great. good massage, and her BBBJ with nuru is amazing. won't mind rtf for that great cock-sucking.

Look out for more FRs end of this month
Old 10-05-2019, 07:06 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 15
feral is a Helpful and Caring Samsterferal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankoman View Post
I didn't but I will try end of the month. I did end up visiting a few others:

First: poppy at pretty massage (thong lor): http://bangkokprettymassage.com/girls/poppy/
Looks similar to pic BUT her face was big, as were her hands!! Enhanced tits, and some thin hair around nipples. very weird... makes me think if she's a post-op. well, pump and go. won't rtf

Second: momo at nyan nyan (soi 33) http://nyan2massage.com/
young, very fair girl from chiang mai. looks pleasant enough. body slightly meaty, not my fave but her service is great. good massage, and her BBBJ with nuru is amazing. won't mind rtf for that great cock-sucking.

Look out for more FRs end of this month
Thanks! I'll look forward to your reports.
Old 04-11-2019, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Maichan

There are 4 new girls, all 20yo: Reiko, Naomi, Apple and Rika. Naomi and Apple are supposedly new to the business. They are apparently students so they work only on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

There’s no more free bathroom upgrade, but there’s still the secret discount stamp card. You have to ask for it, they won’t tell you about it.

Managed to finally nail Hana. Was flipping through their photo album and she was on the last page. Surprised she was available. From her photos, was expecting an innocent, college volleyball player type girl, but she already has a lot of mileage and is all professional. Good service, not much GFE. Was surprised she had tires around her belly.

Last edited by Siammy; 06-11-2019 at 05:40 PM. Reason: add work days
Old 22-11-2019, 10:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
samsamgogo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Damages ?
If not expensive can try
Old 22-12-2019, 04:34 AM
Samster

Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Maichan

They’re holding a Christmas promo on Dec 21-22: free upgrade to a bathroom plus a free beer. The bathrooms are much better as the shower rooms are really small.

BTW Apple is really cute but a little plump. Nami is a kinda quiet during XXX but her facial expression is priceless!
Old 16-02-2020, 07:27 PM
Samster

Tokyo Jogakuen

Doesn’t anyone like uni girls anymore?

Another pink salon opened this month on BJ alley – Sukhumvit Soi 33. It’s right on the main road just before Mitu.

They offer 2 basic courses: BJ and HJ. There are loads of options at an additional cost, of course.

Some girls may not allow touching below the waist or kissing. The options are also optional for the girls.

tokyo-jogakuen.com/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1