The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2020, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

My predictions

1. WL only provide partial service (CBJ) or full service (doggy position only).
2. Scan entry
3. Prices either same or go up

As for when to re-open, earliest is when we have vaccine.
Old 13-10-2020, 01:39 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
Are you a virologist or just read/hear say from internet?
Herd immunity, might be true or just a wishful thinking/theory or probably come at heavy price.

US have winter flu for years, even have the temporary vaccine, but still no herd immunity. The world have suffered HIV for years, finding of vaccine with no success, and herd immunity never heard of.

If herd immunity solution can work, authority will put all infected together and hope to develop herd immunity from there.
Based upon data from Sweden it would seem that the best option is to allow a controlled spread of the virus.

Sweden continued what Singapore started and the stats there show that after the initial surge Covid-19 is no longer an issue in Sweden and life is pretty normal compared to other countries.

By the end of the year the data will probably show that excess mortality was not much different from previous years.

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 13-10-2020, 01:52 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Despite no lockdowns and no masks the Swedish death rate in Stockholm was pretty similar to most cities with the same population density.

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 13-10-2020, 03:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

Notwithstanding the effectiveness of face masks, Sweden has lacklustre testing, a high mortality rate and the cities you used in your graph have mask wearing implementation problems. Ie. they are not wearing masks very well in the US, like not wearing masks. You also fail to take into consideration that the Swedes are more social conscious and Singapore is a travel hub. China went into a lockdown and wore masks, as did Korea...these countries are for the moment, out of the woods. You chose to highlight a failure as a success, rather than what actually worked.

You play the role of a perpetual troll (in various guises) on your other floundering forum, Sam's Alfresco to generate discussion. It appears to me that you are reprising the role of a troll in this also floundering forum. Perhaps you may wish to consider a more meaty solution and overhaul the way your forums work rather than the antiquated antic of playing a clown to stir interest in your forums. Although it must be said in the age of facebook where people can comment directly on news and Telegram etc, the only direction any forum can head is rock bottom (as it has been for some time), but no harm trying.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/fut...ection.289721/

Good luck!

Last edited by HaiDiLao; 13-10-2020 at 04:21 PM.
Old 13-10-2020, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
This wuhan virus mainly kill old people.

Is it true that swedish old people (esp. low/no income) will receive pension and various grants from the state to ensure they living ok till they die?

If old people die in sweden, that actually help their govt to save money. However, if its sg then a lot CPF must vomit out in cash to give the deceased family members.
May be they will act blur and credit “digital” money to the beneficiary CPF account instead of giving cold hard cash - COVID-19 could be the conspiracy to progressive weed out hard cash - risk of spreading through handling paper money lol
Old 13-10-2020, 04:26 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
This wuhan virus mainly kill old people.

Is it true that swedish old people (esp. low/no income) will receive pension and various grants from the state to ensure they living ok till they die?

If old people die in sweden, that actually help their govt to save money. However, if its sg then a lot CPF must vomit out in cash to give the deceased family members.
Angmo country every man for himself, they don't owe govt, govt don't owe them. Spore is different. We obey and work together and give up certain liberties, in return the govt owe $, pay $.
Old 13-10-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-52961539

NZ don't say, say Sweden.
Old 13-10-2020, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Not very meaningful for a country, especially a small one, to declare itself virus-free unless it doesn't want to have effective interaction with the outside world. For example what's the point of SG being virus-free while people coming in have to be quarantined and vice-verse?

It's the mindset that needs to be changed: to learn to co-exist with a virus that's indeed not much more toxic than flu.
Old 14-10-2020, 12:32 AM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
Not very meaningful for a country, especially a small one, to declare itself virus-free unless it doesn't want to have effective interaction with the outside world. For example what's the point of SG being virus-free while people coming in have to be quarantined and vice-verse?

It's the mindset that needs to be changed: to learn to co-exist with a virus that's indeed not much more toxic than flu.
This is an entirely different matter. In terms of curbing the virus, countries which locked down, practiced social distancing and wore masks are doing better. Sweden paid a high price with its fatality rate, and it did practice social distancing and other measures. If you want to stop the virus from spreading, then I think it's clear which direction to take: not Sweden.

If we were to follow Sweden's playbook, are you prepared to accept the 55, 000 or so dormitory cases being unleashed into society and say just too bad if some people die or are severely ill for life? Sweden had 1000 deaths in the nursing homes. Can Singaporeans stomach their loved ones dying in the homes, can you? It is a heavy price to pay if you want to open your borders pronto. You can also say the amount of masks used has too damaging an effect on the environment.

I don't know if the world over-reacted or needs a mindset change. Maybe, maybe not. But for sure, Sweden fucked it up in terms of containment. As it turns out, sacrificing lives to remain open while everyone else is closed is even more stupid. Thailand is trying to get tourists back but who the fuck wants to go to a Covid infested country? Sweden gambled and lost. Ultimately, some balance is needed.
Old 14-10-2020, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the info on sweden boss, ignore the forum troll!

Singapore and the rest of the world went the lockdown route as it was the safer option and at that time, too many unknowns about the virus
Old 15-10-2020, 03:04 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiDiLao View Post
NZ does not require masks either.

Masks make no difference whatsoever.

Argentina has had a mask mandate for months and the virus is still running wild. You can look at the figures for Peru too.

Here is the original (and sound) logic as to why masks do not work. Nothing has changed from a scientific standpoint. Only the politics has changed.

NZ has another problem it has to keep its borders closed pretty much forever if it wants to keep the virus out.

Old 15-10-2020, 03:08 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
This is an entirely different matter. In terms of curbing the virus, countries which locked down, practiced social distancing and wore masks are doing better. Sweden paid a high price with its fatality rate, and it did practice social distancing and other measures. If you want to stop the virus from spreading, then I think it's clear which direction to take: not Sweden.

If we were to follow Sweden's playbook, are you prepared to accept the 55, 000 or so dormitory cases being unleashed into society and say just too bad if some people die or are severely ill for life? Sweden had 1000 deaths in the nursing homes. Can Singaporeans stomach their loved ones dying in the homes, can you? It is a heavy price to pay if you want to open your borders pronto. You can also say the amount of masks used has too damaging an effect on the environment.

I don't know if the world over-reacted or needs a mindset change. Maybe, maybe not. But for sure, Sweden fucked it up in terms of containment. As it turns out, sacrificing lives to remain open while everyone else is closed is even more stupid. Thailand is trying to get tourists back but who the fuck wants to go to a Covid infested country? Sweden gambled and lost. Ultimately, some balance is needed.

Sweden has not sacrificed any lives because the overall mortality has not changed. There was a sharp spike but death rates are now lower than normal so if you take the total number of deaths over the year there is no difference.

Old 15-10-2020, 03:23 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Notwithstanding the effectiveness of face masks, Sweden has lacklustre testing, a high mortality rate and the cities you used in your graph have mask wearing implementation problems. Ie. they are not wearing masks very well in the US, like not wearing masks. You also fail to take into consideration that the Swedes are more social conscious and Singapore is a travel hub. China went into a lockdown and wore masks, as did Korea...these countries are for the moment, out of the woods. You chose to highlight a failure as a success, rather than what actually worked.

You play the role of a perpetual troll (in various guises) on your other floundering forum, Sam's Alfresco to generate discussion. It appears to me that you are reprising the role of a troll in this also floundering forum. Perhaps you may wish to consider a more meaty solution and overhaul the way your forums work rather than the antiquated antic of playing a clown to stir interest in your forums. Although it must be said in the age of facebook where people can comment directly on news and Telegram etc, the only direction any forum can head is rock bottom (as it has been for some time), but no harm trying.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/fut...ection.289721/

Good luck!
In any business it is important to have multiple sources of revenue. I use Telegram, Instagram and Youtube too.

However the best returns are still from my forums because I own them outright whereas on platforms owned by others the payout is peanuts in comparison.

People can't discuss their sex lives on facebook. They come here. The forum has been going for 20 years despite being officially banned many times over. It has a loyal following of Premium members that keep it in the black no matter what.

Most importantly I can say what I want in my own forums. If I said the same things on twitter, youtube etc my account would be suspended in no time at all.

Old 15-10-2020, 08:23 AM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Sweden has not sacrificed any lives because the overall mortality has not changed. There was a sharp spike but death rates are now lower than normal so if you take the total number of deaths over the year there is no difference.
Come off it, forum boss. You're playing fast and loose with figures. How do you know year on year it's all good when the year hasn't ended??? Are you taking notes from the AG's sleight of hand? It may turn out to be true but we don't know yet. We do know there is a sharp increase when it hit. Of course, there can be various reasons for the spike. In any case, this is an entirely different point altogether from the graph you showed comparing cities which all don't wear masks. The 'scientific fact' you claim, that Covid19 has neglible effects on the mortality yoy will never be proven because all countries went into some sort of lockdown. We will never know what happens if it was allowed to spread unabated. It seems to have desdly effects on the old but I would concede it does not seem anymore so than the common flu.

But I re-state my point. It is uncontroversial that the measures to curb the virus appear to work. Whether or not we should curb the virus is of course a political question. But you can't say the measures don't work. Whether or not there is negligible effect on the mortality rate has nothing to do with whether the measures work.

Last edited by HaiDiLao; 15-10-2020 at 03:00 PM.
Old 15-10-2020, 08:28 AM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
NZ does not require masks either.

Masks make no difference whatsoever.

Argentina has had a mask mandate for months and the virus is still running wild. You can look at the figures for Peru too.

Here is the original (and sound) logic as to why masks do not work. Nothing has changed from a scientific standpoint. Only the politics has changed.

NZ has another problem it has to keep its borders closed pretty much forever if it wants to keep the virus out.
I disagree. The jury is still out on its effectiveness. Why take South America countries over HK, Taiwan, South Korea and Japan? Trump should have worn a mask. I don't buy it made no difference. Argentina and Peru are hopeless in mandating anything.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1