The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2021, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 334 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2506 / Power: 3
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute
Why some ML do not want their customers to know they got BF or husband?

Hi bros,

I got some interesting interactions lately.

One ML whom I am trying to up, told me she just came to SG 1 year ago. Then I happen to see her sending her kid to kindergarten with her husband in one of the mornings. I was there at right time right place. I asked her, and from her reaction, should be her. She told me she is single and no boyfriend.

Another ML i know, told me no BF inititally. But after i know her for some time, it seems she got 2 or 3 boyfriends paying for her condo, expenses etc.

Got another ML told me she has a BF from the start and planning to get married. She say she try not to advertise online as she is afraid of the husband to be friends coming to visit her. hahhaa..to me, then just do give special ok already what?!

Why are they so afraid to let us know? Or is it me only?

I mean if I know they got husband or BF, i sure pay them more visits. This is because for the fraction of the price, I can touch them, suck their boobies, fondle them and even up them... with no strings attached.
Old 13-04-2021, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why some ML do not want their customers to know they got BF or husband?

maybe they don't know you well enough to let you into their private life? they also afraid of trouble especially since they are married. got alot of crazy people out there so i guess they also wary of their privacy.
Old 13-04-2021, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 4
Piak2Piak is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPiak2Piak is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think ML tthink that being single will be more attractive to the customers. Some customers like to play game and chase after single ml , buy them gifts and bring them out for dinner etc. Telling them you have bf/husband, or worse children, will reduce the temptation and people will not want to spend that extra money on you.

Old 13-04-2021, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piak2Piak View Post
I think ML tthink that being single will be more attractive to the customers. Some customers like to play game and chase after single ml , buy them gifts and bring them out for dinner etc. Telling them you have bf/husband, or worse children, will reduce the temptation and people will not want to spend that extra money on you.

Some will want multiple BF to pay for all their stuff and since a lot of their "BFs" are married/attached and can't spend a lot of time with them, they can juggle these BFs. But will you pay a high price if you know she's also fucking others when you are busy? Unlikely, so they pretend that they are only yours and let you fuck only so that you pay more

I once met a ML who told me she's single as she caught her bf cheating and now her mission is to fuck other people's husband only... I told her I'm single though and still she lets me fuck her for a price of course. So don't trust anything they say.
Old 13-04-2021, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
Some will want multiple BF to pay for all their stuff and since a lot of their "BFs" are married/attached and can't spend a lot of time with them, they can juggle these BFs. But will you pay a high price if you know she's also fucking others when you are busy? Unlikely, so they pretend that they are only yours and let you fuck only so that you pay more

I once met a ML who told me she's single as she caught her bf cheating and now her mission is to fuck other people's husband only... I told her I'm single though and still she lets me fuck her for a price of course. So don't trust anything they say.
Have to salute your post.upz your points
Old 15-04-2021, 06:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Depends on ur relationship with them. I know many of them and they told me the truth. Like bf paid for this and that. We had FJ because their bf all can’t stand. Haha! Well, what to do. Thanks for them, sometimes we got free fuck
Old 15-04-2021, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Single is often deemed to be more desirable

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 15-04-2021, 06:43 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

The obvious point is that an ML's desirability drops once it is well known that she has a BF and/or a husband. So, what is bad for business obviously they will want to hide. Now, there is actually a segment of cheongsters who actively seek out married MLs, because these ladies know the pleasure of fucking raw and they are more easily convinced to have sex without a condom. Married MLs in general are much more knowledgeable about contraception and hence dare to take higher risks.

Secondly, and I think this is a matter of perspective - many of these MLs are either PRCs or (more often these days) Vietnamese. In their home countries, they are used to very large geographies where they can travel a bit and be completely anonymous with little chance of their double life being found out. I honestly think not many of these MLs actually realize how small and connected Singapore is, and the risk of them running into someone they know, or see an unexpected customer walking in through the door is actually very high.
Old 24-04-2021, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

Never trust what they say.Most of them are good liars!Out to cheat your money.A lot of them have boyfriends.
Old 24-04-2021, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

Whatever they say. Just enjoy the session and go off and back to your normal life.
Old 27-04-2021, 12:43 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

I can say most have at least 2 or more bf.. if u think u are the only one.. dun be naive.. pay fxxx and go.. dun be robert... I know alot robert.. bring them out for gd food.. buy them jewellery.. handbag.. give them money...

Really not worth de.. those pay pro mayb more clean them this type of ml..
Old 27-04-2021, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
heysezaye is one of the Best!heysezaye is one of the Best!heysezaye is one of the Best!heysezaye is one of the Best!
if you know they got a bf or husband how they kc you?
Old 27-04-2021, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

I can tell u if u all honesty to state who ur ml gf here.. then maybe u will be surprised most bro here maybe their bf.. haha
Old 27-04-2021, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Married or single most has many husbands n BFs
老公 老公 。。。都是零时工
丈夫 丈夫 。。。一仗之夫
More means more support n $$$ tats she is here for
So u want to be 1 of them ?

But nowadays getting less with great GFE .
Most r fast food rush job
Old 27-04-2021, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
SilentReader49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Depends on ur relationship with them. I know many of them and they told me the truth. Like bf paid for this and that. We had FJ because their bf all can’t stand. Haha! Well, what to do. Thanks for them, sometimes we got free fuck
We stand harder upon hearing their bf can't stand
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1