The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2021, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 4
novitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud of
Toilet by day, brothel by night?

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/to...ns-handicapped

Old 25-04-2021, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toilet by day, brothel by night?

Reminds me of BS KTV handicap toilet... there is no corner not stained with S**** in there and bros queuing up with their girls to use it during the hay days.
Old 25-04-2021, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Reminds me of BS KTV handicap toilet... there is no corner not stained with S**** in there and bros queuing up with their girls to use it during the hay days.

I must hv had at least 20 bj and 10+fj in parklane 3rd fllor toili.

Tasty vt gals taking a break from getting groped by red faced bengs in the ktv. Used to stand near exit and signal to the gal as exit from toili..like ^^wanna go back in?^^

50% run like rabbit
50% ..score
Used to get bbj 100..usually open access no need ask, bj 150.

Some idiot beng wud pay d gal 2 to 300 for same later.

I got away w it cos a. Undeclared income for the gal and b. I am very diff 'look', i think some d gal jus curioys lol

Now..no more but a few weeks ago i did get a china gal on 4th floor to fuk in corner of carpark behind a parked truck..lift skirt, spread, bang..intercepted her otw out toili..offered 150 fast game..she took but said must do fast so my table dun miss me lol

Fast was wat i wanted so

Bottom line...none of tis is rare...jus this cleaning auntie who likely hasnt seen a dick in last 30 years called it out...maybe..if u actually believe d story...
Old 25-04-2021, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

haha...

I remember back in the early 2000s, roxy square 2 ground floor handicap toilet also doubled as a quickie place with some of the pinoy ladies that frequent the KTVs there

totally forgot about it until this article
Old 26-04-2021, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

with the news like this, i doubt its a good place to go anymore for the time being.
Old 26-04-2021, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1031 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14882 / Power: 24
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Oh yes man those were the early days of good old BS!
Still rmb one viet habe among the PRC who is super regular of that toilet lol
Old 26-04-2021, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
Oh yes man those were the early days of good old BS!
Still rmb one viet habe among the PRC who is super regular of that toilet lol
Dude 4giv me? Wat is/was BS?
Mebbe b4 my time....
Old 26-04-2021, 09:47 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
Puki69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPuki69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Haha by now probably back in vietnam with grown up kids.
Old 26-04-2021, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by novitarr View Post
Haha now i only worry spy cam install without notice due to high tech now
Miss the good old day
Maybe can try wear head cover ...🤔

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 26-04-2021, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 22
devil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to behold
Anyone recalls the "penthouse" at Balestier Plaza?

It's an upgrade of the garden for those who needs more than a handful or mouthful in the early 2000s.

Missed those days without that much cameras around. More fun without the worry of being caught
Old 26-04-2021, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
I must hv had at least 20 bj and 10+fj in parklane 3rd fllor toili.

Tasty vt gals taking a break from getting groped by red faced bengs in the ktv. Used to stand near exit and signal to the gal as exit from toili..like ^^wanna go back in?^^

50% run like rabbit
50% ..score
Used to get bbj 100..usually open access no need ask, bj 150.

Some idiot beng wud pay d gal 2 to 300 for same later.

I got away w it cos a. Undeclared income for the gal and b. I am very diff 'look', i think some d gal jus curioys lol

Now..no more but a few weeks ago i did get a china gal on 4th floor to fuk in corner of carpark behind a parked truck..lift skirt, spread, bang..intercepted her otw out toili..offered 150 fast game..she took but said must do fast so my table dun miss me lol

Fast was wat i wanted so

Bottom line...none of tis is rare...jus this cleaning auntie who likely hasnt seen a dick in last 30 years called it out...maybe..if u actually believe d story...
the cleaner not happy other girls getting fucked in her territory. i guess if the ml/fls did offer token tribute to her there wont be a problem.
Old 26-04-2021, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1031 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14882 / Power: 24
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puki69 View Post
Haha by now probably back in vietnam with grown up kids.
Wouldnt be surprisedif shes a grandmother too! Lol kekeke
Old 26-04-2021, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute

The last I had in toilets was when eminent plaza ktv was still around...
Old 26-04-2021, 02:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Underhidden. Wow! I admire you. I FJd a woman who worked in a bar in its dinghy toilet last time. I exited through its back door. Beware of handphone cameras here-and-there nowadays.
Old 26-04-2021, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

plenty of parks toilet to play lah... those in building not so good cos got security camera...

hawker centre toilet also can.....but late at night lah...lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1