The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2007, 03:24 AM
BakaBaka32

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Exclamation Need Some help bros...

I got a friend i wanna intro to GL chicks but he always very reluctant cos he believe oni to leave it till marriage,now no gf...too bad hhe still dunno what fun awaits him...He always very pai seh abt this thing...but at campus alot of horny gal wanna flirt with him...then everytime see him extremely paiseh...i wanna let him destress... but cannot persuade him to come for a massage with me... Bros got any words you think i can say to him???
Old 02-09-2007, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
smartyyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Need Some help bros...

play while u are still young, when u get older, u might not have so much time to play. but if he really dun wan to, no point forcing him, people haf their own mindset ? all of us here haf the mindset of a cheongster, but there is another 50% of guys out there who dun..

0.000002 cents of opinion.

lets see what other brothers haf to say.
Old 02-09-2007, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
Tirak_Less deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Throw him a surprise birthday party with some pretty chicks!

My friend ever told me one story before, it's about a guy (Mr A) who lost his virginity to a beautiful person!

What happened was, on Mr A's birthday, his friends throw him a fun loving birthday party. A few beautiful chicks were brought to his party, but Mr A was initially pretty shy, he really doesn't know how to deal with those chicks there.

Guess what!? If you want to teach someone evil things, you will have to use some 'dirty' tricks, and alcoholic drinks could be the thing which will help to boost their courages!

The birthday party went well, everyone enjoys the party especially the birthday boy (Mr A). After many rounds of toast & bottom-up, Mr A drank like a drunken cat!

Amongst all the chicks they brought there, he sticked with a beautiful yet sexy one. When the party ends, Mr A slept with this beautiful chick eventually. And Mr A was extremely high, even if you're to ask him for a thousand dollars, he would give it to you without a second thought!

A playful night was over, and the beautiful chick who slept with Mr A went home before Mr A woke up.

Then when Mr A met his friends in the afternoon, everyone asked him if he enjoys the party and a romantic night with the beautiful chick, he told them that he had a memorable birthday and he enjoyed a lots!

At this point of time, let me tell you a secret which Mr A may not known as of the time my friend told me this experience. I wonder if you notice I DID NOT used the word "Lady" to refer to the beautiful chick who slept with Mr A, but rather I use words like "Person" or "Chick"!? Did you realised it?

The beautiful chick was actually a lady boy, or what we usually refering to Ah Gua. To be precise, she's a transexual (boobs already implanted)!!!

They're wondering if Mr A knows it, or he just tried to hide up!?!

So back to your question, perhaps you may try to bring your friend for a drink, then continue with your "Mission Impossible". But mind you, all the brothels in GL, DO NOT welcome drunk customers! So I guess if you managed to encourage your friend with some drinks, that would be good enough, need not to make him drunk like hell.

Or if you think this is way too much, then better don't treat him drinks but to use another method instead.

Just my 0.0000000002 cent worth of sharing.

Cheers & have fun with care.

UPped me :
I WILL REMEMBER THOSE WHO UPped ME.

Useful :
How Not To Fall Into The KC Trap
Old 02-09-2007, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
西门吹雪 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakaBaka32 View Post
he always very reluctant cos he believe oni to leave it till marriage,now no gf...too bad hhe still dunno what fun awaits him...He always very pai seh abt this thing...but at campus alot of horny gal wanna flirt with him...then everytime see him extremely paiseh...i wanna let him destress... but cannot persuade him to come for a massage with me... Bros got any words you think i can say to him???
人不风流枉少年。
花开堪折直须折,莫待无花空折枝。

西门吹雪,七岁初识剑 ...
一生辉煌,灿烂,孤独,骄傲!
骄傲但不自负,无情但不绝情!

西出阳关无故人,
柳青青茅舍新。
笛引得凤凰至,
凝情花是吾心。
Old 02-09-2007, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
dathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

BakaBaka32,

Let your friend be. If he wants to remain a virgin it is really none of your business.

If you really want to kaypoh, then introduce him to non-working girl, not GL girl. I say this because he obviously already has some strong principle about virginity and I would assume also about commercial sex.

Old 02-09-2007, 04:35 PM
BakaBaka32

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirak_Less View Post
T

So back to your question, perhaps you may try to bring your friend for a drink, then continue with your "Mission Impossible". But mind you, all the brothels in GL, DO NOT welcome drunk customers! So I guess if you managed to encourage your friend with some drinks, that would be good enough, need not to make him drunk like hell.

Or if you think this is way too much, then better don't treat him drinks but to use another method instead.

Just my 0.0000000002 cent worth of sharing.

Cheers & have fun with care.

I remember his ex GF telling me that she got him drunk before but only managed to touch his didi before he freak out...
Old 02-09-2007, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
西门吹雪 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 西门吹雪 View Post
人不风流枉少年。
花开堪折直须折,莫待无花空折枝。
to the bro who zapped me and left the comments "Use english! This is not channel 8!" but without leaving the nick:
sometimes, some chinese phrases are applicable and better when used in their originality and some chinese phrases are difficult to translate, or when translated, lose their meaning.

this applies especially to the phrases above.

西门吹雪,七岁初识剑 ...
一生辉煌,灿烂,孤独,骄傲!
骄傲但不自负,无情但不绝情!

西出阳关无故人,
柳青青茅舍新。
笛引得凤凰至,
凝情花是吾心。
Old 03-09-2007, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
GLBox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you gotta try hard to convince him lor
Old 05-09-2007, 04:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 17
bumpyrider has a brilliant futurebumpyrider has a brilliant futurebumpyrider has a brilliant futurebumpyrider has a brilliant futurebumpyrider has a brilliant futurebumpyrider has a brilliant futurebumpyrider has a brilliant futurebumpyrider has a brilliant futurebumpyrider has a brilliant futurebumpyrider has a brilliant futurebumpyrider has a brilliant future

Bro...why not intro him to tis forum.....let him explore the fun of this whole thing at his own privacy and pace....maybe once he realise that half of SAF's strength also report for duty here....he mindset will open up...

Just my 2 cents worth !! Cheers !!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1