The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2013, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 20
canonbull deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Germany Drops reignite marriage

Hi I would love to try that on my gf...can pm me where to get that?
Old 09-05-2013, 12:01 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 12
thewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud of

hi any FR?
Old 11-05-2013, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 15
arthurpatricia is one of the Best!arthurpatricia is one of the Best!arthurpatricia is one of the Best!arthurpatricia is one of the Best!

interested pls pm.
Old 12-05-2013, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 17
Mane is one of the Best!Mane is one of the Best!Mane is one of the Best!Mane is one of the Best!

love to try on my new gf
Old 15-05-2013, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1040 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 17
Y.E.S is a living Saint! - you won't find betterY.E.S is a living Saint! - you won't find betterY.E.S is a living Saint! - you won't find betterY.E.S is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Put a few drops in your drink and get ready... lol Just don't know put how many drops in your drink because before it your wife will discover.
Old 15-05-2013, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 17
Hulk_Hogan is one of the Best!Hulk_Hogan is one of the Best!Hulk_Hogan is one of the Best!Hulk_Hogan is one of the Best!

I have heard of it but have not try. There are a lot of types. Can one can verify which is the best and the most effective?

Height: 6 foot 7
Signature Move: Leg Drop
Career Highlights: WWE Champion; WCW Champion; World Tag Team Champion; Royal Rumble winner (1990 & 1991)
Inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2005
Old 15-05-2013, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 12
tasef123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertasef123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertasef123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

There are actually different flavored Spanish out there. Coffee, raspberry, caramel, chocolate etc. I suggest u mix the similar flavor with the similar drink. Then u can put the full dosage without being found out.
Old 15-05-2013, 10:57 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasef123 View Post
There are actually different flavored Spanish out there. Coffee, raspberry, caramel, chocolate etc. I suggest u mix the similar flavor with the similar drink. Then u can put the full dosage without being found out.
Bro, you seem to know a lot. Can recommand?
Old 15-05-2013, 10:58 PM
Samster

Y.E.S is a living Saint! - you won't find betterY.E.S is a living Saint! - you won't find betterY.E.S is a living Saint! - you won't find betterY.E.S is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk_Hogan View Post
I have heard of it but have not try. There are a lot of types. Can one can verify which is the best and the most effective?
finding for the best isn't the real concern here. differentiating the real one from the fake is what bothers me alot. especially when the supplier get their "new stock". Some how, the content and dosage lessen throughout, over the years.
Old 15-05-2013, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 17
Hulk_Hogan is one of the Best!Hulk_Hogan is one of the Best!Hulk_Hogan is one of the Best!Hulk_Hogan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y.E.S View Post
Put a few drops in your drink and get ready... lol Just don't know put how many drops in your drink because before it your wife will discover.
After that, what happen?

Height: 6 foot 7
Signature Move: Leg Drop
Career Highlights: WWE Champion; WCW Champion; World Tag Team Champion; Royal Rumble winner (1990 & 1991)
Inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2005
Old 15-05-2013, 11:01 PM
Samster

tasef123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertasef123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertasef123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantik View Post
What I do is example I want to add into her apple juice, I'll try to purchase the apple flavor one. There are even some that is so specific, you use them for clubs, or even for a quickly. They will market as "spanish for clubs"
Old 15-05-2013, 11:01 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasef123 View Post
Any other flavour beside all those that you have mention.
Old 15-05-2013, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk_Hogan View Post
After that, what happen?
Nothing, for germany drops, she didnt discover. But however, last time when i use one that i got from a china club, she can actually taste that her drink was salty and threw it away and took a fresh cup. but she still got touchy in the end. if u want strong ones, they are readily available in places like lan kwai feng. you must know the manager.
Old 15-05-2013, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 17
Mane is one of the Best!Mane is one of the Best!Mane is one of the Best!Mane is one of the Best!

i have already get some. I will be trying out with my gf when she come tommorrow. Hope it will work well.
Old 15-05-2013, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Any other flavour beside all those that you have mention.
Haha why leh. U google lor. I'll help u you with what I know. Got kiwi banna blackberry. Just get the normal flavor. More tasteless.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1