The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2021, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbendover View Post
Adventures of MrBenDover

Been lurking in this forum for a long time.Finally decided to take the plunge and visit Joyce for a 1 Hour B2B Nuru massage session.

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=821273

Communication with Joyce over text was easy as she could speak English. Apartment is in the east. Made small talk before service

This is my first time chioning ML so I'm not sure what is a good benchmark. YMMV

Looks : 6/10 Very long and slender legs, however, her boobs are not very big

Nuru : 6/10?? Not sure what is the benchmark, but she didn't allow me to touch her boobs and all. (you need to wear a mask during the session, Joyce will wear a mask too)

Shower : Unfortunately, shower is done by yourself. Joyce will also shower herself.

Massage : There wasn’t any massage, just straight to Nuru and job done. This was pretty disappointing as I thought there will be a proper massage

Whole service lasted about 30 mins. Wont RTM

This is my first time writing FR. Please be gentle with me lads. Now that I’ve got my number verified, I can properly try out all the MLs offering Nuru massage.

Signing off,
Mr BenDover

Suggest you try to get a slot with Bella aka xiao lajiao to set a baseline.
Old 25-06-2021, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanram View Post
I have been a regular now with Cheryl and that’s because her playability is off the charts. I just love sucking on her tits and playing with her pussy. And the way she sucks my balls during her teasing. I’ve tried both nuru and normal massage. She excels at both. And she speaks English very well. I’m not sure why she didn’t allow you to touch her. One of the most friendliest MLs I have met.

Cheers
Vanram
Ya not sure if its the same Cheryl since other bros also find her not playable.But if you don't mind communicating in broken mandarin and english can try Xue Er, highly rated nuru Queen as well. I really enjoyed the session with her. Of course Natalie is still first love haha
Old 25-06-2021, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/qianqian-massage/

My impression of her is that she is friendly and chatty.
I also find her being able to hold her conversation really well, probably because she is an office lady back at her home previously. No wonder she can talk about anything, from business, politics to basically anything.
Bros who like to chit chat and high GFE girls should definitely try her.

Her massaging skill is good and with enough strength and not those fingers playing type. K. Cut things short. Here is my ratings for her.
Old 25-06-2021, 08:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Sorakunbaka is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by turfman_77 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/qianqian-massage/

My impression of her is that she is friendly and chatty.
I also find her being able to hold her conversation really well, probably because she is an office lady back at her home previously. No wonder she can talk about anything, from business, politics to basically anything.
Bros who like to chit chat and high GFE girls should definitely try her.

Her massaging skill is good and with enough strength and not those fingers playing type. K. Cut things short. Here is my ratings for her.

Bro, does she speak English or not... Ad says Chinese calls or sms only.

Can bros please stop posting FRs on non-English speaking MLs here in this thread??
Old 25-06-2021, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorakunbaka View Post
Bro, does she speak English or not... Ad says Chinese calls or sms only.

Can bros please stop posting FRs on non-English speaking MLs here in this thread??
She can speak but not so good
Old 25-06-2021, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 13
Fanatic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFanatic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbendover View Post
Adventures of MrBenDover

Been lurking in this forum for a long time.Finally decided to take the plunge and visit Joyce for a 1 Hour B2B Nuru massage session.

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=821273

Communication with Joyce over text was easy as she could speak English. Apartment is in the east. Made small talk before service

This is my first time chioning ML so I'm not sure what is a good benchmark. YMMV

Looks : 6/10 Very long and slender legs, however, her boobs are not very big

Nuru : 6/10?? Not sure what is the benchmark, but she didn't allow me to touch her boobs and all. (you need to wear a mask during the session, Joyce will wear a mask too)

Shower : Unfortunately, shower is done by yourself. Joyce will also shower herself.

Massage : There wasn’t any massage, just straight to Nuru and job done. This was pretty disappointing as I thought there will be a proper massage

Whole service lasted about 30 mins. Wont RTM

This is my first time writing FR. Please be gentle with me lads. Now that I’ve got my number verified, I can properly try out all the MLs offering Nuru massage.

Signing off,
Mr BenDover

Do not waste your money and time on this Joyce from Joo Chiat, playability is zero. Tried her twice twice same outcome.
Old 25-06-2021, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 4
xmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanram View Post
I have been a regular now with Cheryl and that’s because her playability is off the charts. I just love sucking on her tits and playing with her pussy. And the way she sucks my balls during her teasing. I’ve tried both nuru and normal massage. She excels at both. And she speaks English very well. I’m not sure why she didn’t allow you to touch her. One of the most friendliest MLs I have met.

Cheers
Vanram
The other cheryl (bencoolen) like this but she did not speak english. for slg cheryl, she can speak good english but her playability was very low when i visit. how many times until her playability was high for you?
Old 25-06-2021, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 17
odanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond repute

Kaki Langs, any good recommandations
Old 26-06-2021, 11:09 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 0
yoooo is one of the Best!yoooo is one of the Best!yoooo is one of the Best!yoooo is one of the Best!

Where is Sophia these days? Her ad gone?
Old 26-06-2021, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
FromTheOtherSit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocksmallsmall View Post
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/fiona-msg/

Have try her was attracted to her flawless skin and a pair of D, her massage is good and service is top notch with good gfe personality.
Sure will get zap but will share for the sake of all, playability is 0.

Last edited by FromTheOtherSit; 26-06-2021 at 01:13 PM.
Old 27-06-2021, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
How's her playability? Tried Cheryl previously and not fun cos can't touch much
Well she has been in SG a long time including a stint at a shop at Orchard towers. Look up Archie Luxury's vid on youtube and you'll see a younger version of her.

To answer your question, almost nothing is off limits.
Old 27-06-2021, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Well she has been in SG a long time including a stint at a shop at Orchard towers. Look up Archie Luxury's vid on youtube and you'll see a younger version of her.

To answer your question, almost nothing is off limits.
Hi bro which video is it?
Old 27-06-2021, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 11
Grandstomp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGrandstomp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

deleted post

Last edited by Grandstomp; 27-06-2021 at 05:28 PM. Reason: wrong trend
Old 27-06-2021, 05:20 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandstomp View Post
Oi, you post here for what? Her ad says “ONLY CHINESE SMS” which means she dun speak English or accept non-Chinese speakers.

Old 27-06-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 11
Grandstomp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGrandstomp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Oi, you post here for what? Her ad says “ONLY CHINESE SMS” which means she dun speak English or accept non-Chinese speakers.

thank you for pointing out, post on the wrong trend my bad
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1