The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2015, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CalixtusAW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
wad is my risk of std..

Hi there, 

I went to a massage parlour and ended up going for the full service. The lady gave me a protected blowjob but later we had sex without changing the condom. 

While having sex, my penis became soft. I pulled out incorrectly (without holding on to the ring of the condom) and my head of my penis may have come into contact with her vagina walls. 

I'm not really sure as she said I was still protected when I pulled out. She took out the condom without an issue. My penis was wet, I think from abit of my cum (I didn't release a full load due to anxiety) and the lube on the inside of the condom.

Please let me know my level of risk and when I should take a STD test
Old 20-07-2015, 08:48 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: advice needed..

Minimum risk. Just get yourself tested in a couple of months to ease any lingering anxieties.

Of course if any symptoms develop in the meantime, see a doctor.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 20-07-2015, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CalixtusAW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
thank you very much...

will defo not fj alr lol heart attack.

- looks like i accidentally double posted in the forum. shit.
Old 20-07-2015, 09:47 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Minimum risk. Just get yourself tested in a couple of months to ease any lingering anxieties.

Of course if any symptoms develop in the meantime, see a doctor.
Absolutely agree.

I think this is also a good time to remind everyone that although condoms significantly reduce your risk of getting an STD or HIV, it is not 100% foolproof.

It is still a good idea to get screened for the important and common STDs now and then.

Also, if you do have symptoms, please don't fall into the trap of thinking "this cannot be an STD because I used a condom and the condom did not break or slip"

Unfortunately, it still can be and STD.
Old 20-07-2015, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 295 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 16
hellobye is one of the Best!hellobye is one of the Best!hellobye is one of the Best!hellobye is one of the Best!
Re: wad is my risk of std..

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalixtusAW View Post
Hi there, 

I went to a massage parlour and ended up going for the full service. The lady gave me a protected blowjob but later we had sex without changing the condom. 

While having sex, my penis became soft. I pulled out incorrectly (without holding on to the ring of the condom) and my head of my penis may have come into contact with her vagina walls. 

I'm not really sure as she said I was still protected when I pulled out. She took out the condom without an issue. My penis was wet, I think from abit of my cum (I didn't release a full load due to anxiety) and the lube on the inside of the condom.

Condom doesn't guarantee protection against std. Furthermore there are std that condom offers very little protection against like genital herpes. Any kind of sex gives you risk in obtaining STD.
Old 21-07-2015, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 12
cunthammer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycunthammer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalixtusAW View Post
Hi there, 

I'lll answer your 2nd qn, which is to get yourself tested. Low risk does not mean no risk.
Old 24-07-2015, 02:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Luger is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunthammer View Post
I'lll answer your 2nd qn, which is to get yourself tested. Low risk does not mean no risk.
As he says.

Even if your bonk sessions were completely fine, you should get tested regularly for the sake of yourself, your friends, and your family.
Old 24-07-2015, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 13
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunthammer View Post
Low risk does not mean no risk.
Very well said bro
Old 03-08-2015, 04:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 18
doomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I don't think it's really necessary to go for a check unless you really intend to quit all this activities.

Note that commercial sex will sure to have risk one. The best is just do with your wife or DIY.

Last edited by doomday123; 03-08-2015 at 03:24 PM.
Old 03-08-2015, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
torrentman123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
Absolutely agree.

I think this is also a good time to remind everyone that although condoms significantly reduce your risk of getting an STD or HIV, it is not 100% foolproof.

It is still a good idea to get screened for the important and common STDs now and then.

Also, if you do have symptoms, please don't fall into the trap of thinking "this cannot be an STD because I used a condom and the condom did not break or slip"

Unfortunately, it still can be and STD.
Doc,
what's the chances of catching Herpes when using a condom?
Can answer this question?
Old 04-08-2015, 09:47 AM

DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by torrentman123 View Post
Doc,
what's the chances of catching Herpes when using a condom?
Can answer this question?
Condoms are not been shown to provide ANY protection against Herpes.

The risk of getting Herpes when your partner has an active outbreak and you come into contact with the ulcers or with the fluid within the blisters EVEN if you do not have any open wounds, cuts or sores is more than 80%.

When your partner is NOT having any outbreaks, 66% of the time he/she is still actively shedding Herpes virus from the skin.

Humans are the only living hosts for HSV. Therefore, the virus has perfectly adapted to surviving in humans. We can't beat it. Just gotta live with it.

If you are sexually active, it is literally only a matter of time before you catch HSV. Such is life. Cest La Vie.
Old 04-08-2015, 09:53 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

If you are sexually active, it is literally only a matter of time before you catch HSV. Such is life. Cest La Vie.
Hi Doc you should remind everyone that the majority of people who are infected with HSV1 & 2 don't even know it because they've never had any symptoms or the symptoms have been so mild as to go unnoticed.

Many people who are worried to death about catching herpes probably already have it so there's little point trying to avoid it.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 04-08-2015, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 9
sg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Dr Tan, am I correct to say HSV is not curable and there is no vaccine for it?

If there is an outbreak of herpes, can a person's own immune system clear it, or must rely on antiviral medicine?
Old 04-08-2015, 12:11 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg50 View Post
Dr Tan, am I correct to say HSV is not curable and there is no vaccine for it?

If there is an outbreak of herpes, can a person's own immune system clear it, or must rely on antiviral medicine?
For the majority the body's immune system keeps the virus at bay which is why they experience no symptoms whatsoever.

However some need anti virals to help deal with the outbreaks.

Old 04-08-2015, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Hi Doc you should remind everyone that the majority of people who are infected with HSV1 & 2 don't even know it because they've never had any symptoms or the symptoms have been so mild as to go unnoticed.

Many people who are worried to death about catching herpes probably already have it so there's little point trying to avoid it.
Absolutely. That is a very valid statement.

There is an often told joke in medical school that in the US, the health department conducted a census on the prevalence of HSV 1. In people in their teens is was 50%, 20's it was 70%, 30's it was 90% after which they just gave up and stopped the census altogether.

The majority of people who carry HSV do not show symptoms. So before anyone gets worried he/she is going to catch HSV, they should realize that statistically, they probably already have it. Anyone who is concerned about spreading HSV to his/her partner, should realize that statistically, they also probably already have it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1