The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2011, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Qn: will u tell ur possib le fling u r married?

will u tell the truth or keep her in dark until u makan her already then tell?

will telling gal u married lessen ur chance?
Old 22-06-2011, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1821 / Power: 16
bonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant future
Re: Qn: will u tell ur possib le fling u r married?

Yes i definitely will and yes telling her may lower your chance, but to me, it's quality not quantity that counts.

Flings who don't mind u being married r usually the "spiciest" and most comfortable, let alone the peace of mind that comes with it.

Would rather let some go and just focus on the ones with potential for greatness.

But of course, if the gal u r about to have a fling with is Jessica Alba, then just be what she wants u to be and disregard the above
Old 22-06-2011, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3185 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

yes, may lessen chance. but if she knows u r married and still accept u, any thing happen, easier to let go.

also, if she knows u married, it is easier to tell her when not to call/ sms u at difficult moments.

based on my experiences on those knowing u are married and those that do not know

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 22-06-2011, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

I will definitely tell. If she finds out you are lying, then good luck to you. At least if she is aware, then everything is still within your control.
Old 23-06-2011, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 21
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

i will tell them, but i didnt tell my recent fling. in the end she knew it, but we are still fucking each other out. I unleashed her notti self and we are arranging for a 4some with another couple soon.

sometime it might be better to tell them, if they know and still fling with u. she cant blame u for anything and less likely to have trouble after it ends. so far my flings all ended well.
Old 23-06-2011, 12:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
Alf1977 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Since u said it's your fling, then u should tell her.. Coz if you tell her n she still be with you, you gain a spicy -no -string- attached FB ... N when u with your Fling also don't need to scare your OC will call u n she start questioning who called or make noise during your conversation with OC .. Even worst..when u tell her in advance, at least she knows what game she is playing with you.

It's a win-win situation.
Old 23-06-2011, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21265 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

If she never ask, why tell her?

If she ask, then juz tell her the truth. If she attracted to u, dunn think she'll mind if u r married.
Old 23-06-2011, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post

Lying to advance your chances at sex is something that is likely to backfire. Why cheat anyway as it goes against the norms of SG society.
Old 23-06-2011, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
MonteCristo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post

Everyone deserves the right to honest answers, especially in this situation. Do you wish to risk hurting the girl with the truth after getting your way with her? Or hurting her slowly with continuous lies for fear that she might not be with you anymore? Your call.
Old 23-06-2011, 01:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
oszie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've got gf who know i'm married.
she told me she don't mind n willing to be my secret lover!
i'm stump at first but then.....
Old 23-06-2011, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 15
Big2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBig2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBig2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Be truthful... You never know how she will react when she finds out after getting laid.. may put your own marriage in red zone too if she gets pissed. You should know, these days everything is connected due to internet. Easy to get access to the wife.
Old 23-06-2011, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
climaxguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tell her that in the first place and it's better she found out later and will sure cause a lot of headache. If the gal accept that then ur chance is even more better
Old 23-06-2011, 08:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SamDucky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For all my flings and FBs, I would seriously tell them about being married so that there are no surprises. And I guess women nowadays are more open about being flings / FBs, we all have the needs and I guess the most important thing to these gals are that it's discreet and it is someone they can trust. Hence telling them the facts allows you and her to get away with the crime and be still happy about it. If you don't and the gal starts being clingy... you're in for deep shit with your OC... the replies here speaks for it!
Old 23-06-2011, 09:02 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
tsseng69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Yes! Tell her..because women's sixth sense will call you out anyway! Better to be upfront and then enjoy the good times together. If she doesnt mind, then you are set...
Old 23-06-2011, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Yes - FBs serve no purpose beside fking so there is no need to hide the fact u r married.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1