The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2007, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
naturefarm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any FR on TN along Tanjong pajar Rd?

Pass by TJ pajar road , notice a lot of 2nd floor Massage centre,
any Bro try before?
Old 09-02-2007, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 23
Looksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any FR on TN along Tanjong pajar Rd?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturefarm View Post
Pass by TJ pajar road , notice a lot of 2nd floor Massage centre,
any Bro try before?
wat abt starting with u.......any FR to share?
Old 09-02-2007, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 22
hotbod8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotbod8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Cool Re: Any FR on TN along Tanjong pajar Rd?

Bros

Was at Tg Pagar on Monday nite looking for TN action. Has been a long time since my fun days at Xin Yuan, Jia Le and Kang Le.

Went up to Xin Yuan at 34A. There were 3 - all CMI. One showed 1/2 ball but face quite terok. Did not take up offer of $25 for 1/2 hr - confirming it is a fuck shop.

Crossed the road to So Nice. Good rate at $30 for 1 hour massage. I took Kelly - 30s, decent massage, nice small pinkish nipple but boobs a bit hard to be real. 34C my est.

My friend took a younger one (not sure of her name). Coloured hair with pink nipples too. Massaged 15 mins and offered HJ.

This place can only do HJ - no more. Nice ambience.

Forget the rest. All fuck shops.
Old 10-02-2007, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 20
evilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of light

http://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=64151

my thread was so long ago but nobody even care..
not once already...always post fr nobody reply like i +++ing to myself..damm sian how to up points like tt...that y i went alot places oso dun wan put fr..to mi is like"for wat!"
Old 10-02-2007, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
naturefarm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,
i think to post FR is not for point or whatever. Just to share the experience to others.
So if people add you, thank them, if not, Nevermind.
Anyway thanks for your FR last time.
In this case , the so nice is not so nice afterall.
Old 11-02-2007, 04:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 19
WoSingWo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWoSingWo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Any FR on TN along Tanjong pajar Rd?

Just tried TP 118a last week, name changed last month, used to be blue sky, something lidat, translated into chinese.

Tried a gal call Yao Yao, for her Jua Gen, something I heard much, but never tried. Cannot give a fairer rating coz first time did JG, but overall a nice encounter with something new, better than normal HJ, have to say. Vgood attitude this gal, polite. although not much in looks dep. autoroam allowed, top and bottom.

damage was 50 for JG, plus 25 ent or more, din recall, coz gave her 80, rest meant to be tips.
Old 14-02-2007, 12:51 AM
Samster

evilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturefarm View Post
Bro,
i think to post FR is not for point or whatever. Just to share the experience to others.
So if people add you, thank them, if not, Nevermind.
Anyway thanks for your FR last time.
In this case , the so nice is not so nice afterall.
Bro i understand that...but its kind of hard to get contact if u only have such low points and how to try and give FR when there is not contact..i oso understand there some who number collector but must see mah...everytimes see post oso wil say wat points 20 or wat and above...like tt die lor...if i give FR and its truth or wat..at least b gracefully to give points or agree etc etc..u see my post?no one ever reply or wat...really damm sian lor...
Old 14-02-2007, 08:29 AM
Samster

Looksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilspawnsss View Post
Bro i understand that...but its kind of hard to get contact if u only have such low points..u see my post?no one ever reply or wat...really damm sian lor...
ur reg date was back in 2004 and still 10 pts? maybe u didn't post enough....
Old 14-02-2007, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 22
noname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looksee View Post
Enrol him as yr disciple lor....
Old 14-02-2007, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname123 View Post
Enrol him as yr disciple lor....
who am i to enrol disciple?

oii......dun hi-jack this thread leh.....
Old 14-02-2007, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
ya i post last time when i join oso no reply..nothing..tt y i long time didnt post here...for 3 years,i been wacking but i dun post fr not becus i dun wan share..jus that i share oso like tt...who will reply..that is y i didnt post much...
Old 14-02-2007, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 22
BolehTahan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBolehTahan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I miss those days of the juagen gals in YiDianHong and JiaLe. Make me yearn for XiaoMan and XiaoYu whenever I think about those wonderful JG sensations. I was wondering if there are still gals around offering this service.

Bros please advise. Thanks in advance.
Old 14-02-2007, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
ya i post last time when i join oso no reply..nothing..tt y i long time didnt post here...for 3 years,i been wacking but i dun post fr not becus i dun wan share..jus that i share oso like tt...who will reply..that is y i didnt post much...
same here.....when i first started i hardly post and spend most of my time reading.....but i never notice whether anyone reply to my post or not....i just post....

i dun understand wat u meant by no replies.....by quoting ur post am i replying to u? if yes, then u can't say tat no one reply to u...
Old 15-02-2007, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
same here.....when i first started i hardly post and spend most of my time reading.....but i never notice whether anyone reply to my post or not....i just post....

i dun understand wat u meant by no replies.....by quoting ur post am i replying to u? if yes, then u can't say tat no one reply to u...
K k bro will try to post more whenever i go..anyway i will go once or twice a month and mi and my friend like to "hit and run" <--try out new places..will post fr if possible..
Old 15-02-2007, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
K k bro will try to post more whenever i go..anyway i will go once or twice a month and mi and my friend like to "hit and run" <--try out new places..will post fr if possible..
tat's the spirit bro!!!! added u liao.....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1