The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 15-01-2023, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 10
HilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

2frs incoming for 2 stables I give a try.

1st Fr for Fan from 99Babe

TLDR: Mature lady with a tongue stud for a different experience

Location: Hotel @ G. If you've been in this for awhile, you should know. Standard room, kinda getting used to it.

Body and looks: Face wise, the pics provided really went overboard with the filter. You will be able to recognize but skin obv not as white and some blemish. She also gt beauty mark, which the pic dosent show. I'd say 80ish% to pic.Body wise is the Curvy mature type which I like. Not fat, nor slim just thic. One C.

Frenching: Reciprocate my probing and once high really DFK. Her tongue stud really adds a different feeling here also

BBJ: Technique wise is just the usually BBJ, but with her tongue stud, really makes it feel new and, to me, awesome. Can DT and facefuck but will gag.

Gfe: Pretty good command of english can TCSS. Will cuddle between shots while gently touching you here and there.

FJ: Tight and had to use KY, pretty good rider. Can take hard pounding in missionary and doggy, and her moans also not the shy shy type, but maybe cos I tell her to tell me how it feels and tell her talk dirty.

Extra notes: I would say its an ok bonk. Good enough to start the new year.

RTF: Maybe, just for that tongue stud. But really right now a lot of choices, especially in the under 200 bracket. For now I think gonna give the above 200 a pass unless its a girl I know from prev stint. Even then also need think.
MEATY ass is always a plus
Boobs that jiggle, no matter how small (Natural is a plus)
Fluent in french

Milf avg looks with commando service > syt, beauty, supermodel body but deadfish

Last edited by HilfanSgx; 15-01-2023 at 05:56 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 15-01-2023, 05:53 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 17
Gian Bia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGian Bia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR Newy TeeRukLover

I rarely write FR, but for this one, I just had to.

Look: 8/10
Trust me, she look better in person than the one in her picture.Her look will grown on you. CFM look and make me wanna fuck her again and again all day long.

Body: 8/10
She's slim. Nice perky ass, tall, model type curvy slim sexy figure

Boobs: 8/10
Big not big small not small but just nice, but i like it. Very nice and nice to feel and touch

Frenching: 9/10
Hot and passionate like long lost BF and GF

BBBJ: 8.5/10
Almost CIM . Hot and wild type with DT and good suction.

FJ: 9/10
Chemistry was there. She's like an energizer rabbit keep on fucking me nonstop.looking at her face...the thought of it make me wanna fuck her again.

Communication: 7/10
Simple english only

GFE: 10/10
what to say, treat her right and she'll treat you right.

RTF: when have money

The service is top notch and I really had a great time with her.

Thanks bro SK
Old 15-01-2023, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 10
HilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

2frs incoming for 2 stables I give a try.

2nd Fr for Leena from EroticSecrets

TLDR: Very cutesy Gal with tons of GFE, even with the language barrier

Location: Hotel @ G. If you've been in this for awhile, you should know. Standard room, kinda getting used to it.

Body and looks: Same case here, pic filter really up the white and smoothness, actual is not as white and have some blemish, again 80ish% likeness. Still recognizable. Body is as seen in pic, during the whole time she was wearing the black lingerie in her pic post.

Frenching: No DFK, more of light pecks and tongue out sword fighting. She did provide the expendable toothbrush so maybe I just not handsome enough.

Caveat from this point on. Maybe that session I just tired or what, but lil bro was pretty much only at half mast through most of the session.

BBJ: Was normal, no DT and focused on the head. Will lick balls and below, but no direct AR, like she licked the perineum but didnt go below any further.

Gfe: Major language barrier here, had to use google translate but even then was kinda a hit or miss. BUT, she really tries to be GF like to me, like hug closely, giving sensual touches, always smile and no black face even when lil bro is at half mast. Even after session, as I think no one after me, didnt chase me out, just lie down next to me and try and communicate with google translate. But her GF seems more like service type? Like I try to initiate to get up and lick her nips , but she'll push me back down saying relax and bring her tits to me.

FJ: Tight and had to use KY. Lil bro manage to stand at attention for FJ. Just did CG and RCG, but she really can ride and when near the end really tahan when I start grabbing her waist and pump.

Extra notes: Again another ok bonk for me. Major Con here is the language barrier, but can see the effort. Interestingly, I was looking through SBF right after shower when she asked about it and to show the other girls. She pointed out Mimi as her sister and Mickey as her "partner" which I assume is like her friend or something.

RTF: Maybe? Right now I really looking for something that hits all my sweet spots.
MEATY ass is always a plus
Boobs that jiggle, no matter how small (Natural is a plus)
Fluent in french

Milf avg looks with commando service > syt, beauty, supermodel body but deadfish
Old 15-01-2023, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 8
kukubirdman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkukubirdman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkukubirdman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Patty - Naravee

Reach the location and did not wait very long.

Pic Resemblance: 90% pic
Looks: 8/10, petite and beautiful
Body: 8/10 very sexy backside, petite and slim
Boobs: 9/10 Firm and soft. very nice
BBBJ: 8/10 Nice suction with good grab and DT
FJ: 9/10, She can sure ride on top and ride well, that nice ass for doggie
GFE: 9/10 Very chatty. Her English okay.
RTF: yes, if i have money.

thanks for giving a newbie a chance to book your lady
Old 15-01-2023, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 5
sam1qawsed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anne from Club Friday

OKT: professional and friendly, no bs

Location: 10/10 private condo studio apartment, fresh large towels. I don't mind paying premium to book in this kind of location, always more worried about raids in G area hotel which is abit too popular with many stables now.

Looks: 90% close to picture, small and petite. Face looks like have done some cosmetic surgeries before. Not the natural syt gnd look but more of the cfm kind you find in clubs.

Body: Enhanced Cs which are pretty seasoned. Clean shaven and a few small tattoos. Body is quite fair. Smooth skin, long hair, and pretty tight. Tiny tiny waist as she's probably 40-45kg.

Service and gfe: Great. Was a last minute midnight booking so she was quite tired. Apparently very popular as she had 6 2s bookings earlier that day so was saying her pussy was quite painful. However she still did very good service and accommodated all the positions. CBJ, Catbath, Cowgirl and Missionary were all great. Able to speak decent English and lamented about her losses in crypto which led her to work in this line instead of her usual job of selling haircare products in Bangkok. Didnt use her phone during the session and did her best despite being tired.

Overall nice girl and good experience. Bro CF prices are higher than some other stables but so far all no horse run, will recommend.
Old 15-01-2023, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4785 / Power: 20
WithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond repute

Just came back from meeting Nim from sexamazon. FR below for sharing.

Looks: pretty and her looks grow onto you, She looks exactly like in the video that was posted. I must admit that I nearly skipped this gem as I felt OKT’s picture was normal.

Body: Well-maintained and toned, probably does yoga or Pilates during her free time – my assumption.

Boobs: Natural headlights – as least it felt like it to me.

French: Initiates Frenching

BBBJ: She will tease and lick you from thigh to balls then shaft and gradually suck you off while looking at you.

FJ: tried various positions, but doggy and reverse cowgirl was the best. with that perfect view of her ass bouncing on my cock, and her sexy moans I think i made her cum with mouth and dick penetration. She will tell you when she does. She counted probably 5 or 6 times.

GFE: will start up conversations, and respect our time together. Eyes are not glued to the phone. Character wise, she is those soft spoken type. Very obedient - not commando experience, but she lets you be one to her. If i have a girlfriend like that, I’ll leave SBF already.

RTF: Definitely.
Old 15-01-2023, 07:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Soyabean09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nami from Merci house.

I'm a fan of bbbj /cim/cob.

Looks 8/10
The photo looks about 70-80%. Comparing to many other FL out there this is acceptable Photoshop for me.

BBBJ 10/10
V patient lady. Took my bro w good care. A good 20min or 30min bbbj. It's sensual and very wet. Pressing on her head feels v submissive.

COB 8/10
Breast shape is good and size is petite. Just the kind I looking for.

This should be a good find for bj lovers.
Old 15-01-2023, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 553 / Power: 16
blurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to all

fr on fg jina

Managed to secure a slot for her today and made my way to the usual spot. Brought her some food since bros say she slim and a cupper. Hope she get to eat regularly to keep her energy up. The session if it was to be summarized in one word... it would be shiok. She is one active partner and really likes the d. No time for the blowjob as she capped me once the paintjob was over and sat on the d, rode like a demon possessed her. Slow up and down gradually became fast piak piak piak followed by some serious grindage (which led to her grunting her os out)

All in all, what previous bros say is correct, slim, shaven, a cuppers with sensitive nips, and a very cute clit for which painters would enjoy. Will definitely rtf.
Old 15-01-2023, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OldFirstTimer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Overdue FR for Jina (FlirtyGirl's)
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=914872

First of all, OKT is one of the friendliest out there. Very responsive, instructions given also very clear.

Taken Jina twice already. First time was her 2nd day here. RTF over this weekend. Can see she's a little tired since I last saw her. Think she's had alot of customers, I guess that's is a good thing. At her price point, she's one of the best. I've faced much worse service and attitude from those 160 - 180 girls before.

Location: Popular G hotel. No registration, OKT will tell you how to avoid.

Looks + Body: Friendly smile, sweet face and toned stomach. Jina's best assets are her slim body with amazing ass. I think other bros here have already said she's into exercise and gymming. Her butt is amazing for such a slim body. Not those pear shape bottom heavy body type, but more like after years of doing squats and leg raises = her butt is perky and sideview you can see how tight and tone it is. Basically you see those girls who like to go out in gym-wear and walk around etc... that's Jina's body.

Shower: New towel provided but alot of lint will be left over your body! She sweetly offered me her own towel during RTF. Quite a bit of foreplay on the bed after shower. Sensual kissing and cuddling between shots too.

Boobs: A cup. Not saggy. I'm not a boobs person so no low score for me.

BJ: Her blowjob is more than SOP. Pays attention to every part. Takes her time.

FJ: Tight. She gave me more of the GFE feel and not that wild, hard sex that some customers will be looking for. Frenching and lots of hugging included. I think she's able to accomodate most requests, except those violent / sadistic type (refer below).

RTF?: Already did. Probably will a 3rd time.

Jina really is a good gem for her price guys. A lot of bros here have given similar FRs. One thing to note, she did talk about a bad incident where one customer got very angry after Jina rejected his request to take videos / photos & also to choke her during sex. She seemed abit disturbed by the violent reaction from the customer. I told her it happens and just let OKT know. Hope everyone continues to support her.
Old 15-01-2023, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4684 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute

JINA
FlirtyGirls

Walk into the room actually a bit sian bcos th3 sexy lingere she wear is the type I dislike most. Some mire find it sexy. But then chat a but she take out then the front view is nothing to shout about

Back view is fantastic like jenna haze. Slim but blessed with firm perky ass. Best is she is fair. I purposley put my thighs to compare. Wah fair.

Shes very gentle qnd take care of me. I chose her bcos she exercise. In bathe she gently caress the balls then quite shiok and sh3 share her ass is perky bcos she squat in gym. I feel the ass damn shiok and firm especially on super slim body. TRY IT!

After shower go out and french and her face like other bros say is ah liam type and when frenching can see her eyes like machiam want to eat u type. I a bit confuse tot go gentle lovey dovey. But her hips like start rocking against my hips. The b2b warm make my rod hard liao. Her bbbj is gentle but is shiok in a different way. Is quite special though not furious type is damn shiok bcos really warm.

Then my turn french her on bed. What I like is she did not try to act sibei shiok. She just make sure that she look at U every now and then. Then I start licking down her erect nipple. Can feel shes sensitive. So hold hrr hand and can feel her and lick accordingly. But when go south and my tongue touch her clit she jump meanjng she sensitive.

So I go slow and explor3 the outside instead. Her pussy is clean shaven. Very Light brown and is nice. Shes enjoyinh it and she panting.

Move up and eyes contact and ensure safety check all clear she guided my rod in. Is warm and tight. I go slow bcos her labia can grip onto the dick and with a certain angle she enjoy it a lot and I am surprise she cum quite fast. I go slow and rocking and kiss her holding her arms and play8ng with her hair.

Her dreamy face quite a sight. Then suddenly there is eye contact she 2ant more pushing my hips. And damn her eyes damn slutty. Must look into the eyes. I hugh from seeing her eyes. And tickle her ass. Think she also will enjoy AJ and indeed she damn shiok.

So ask her turn to cow girl bcos n33d to see her steam face. And cow girl easier to finger her ase. She urge me go faster but i t3ase her until she buey tahan ask me make her cum which I did. Then she shag a bit but quite fast she want mor3 and this type she use her perky ass to bounce on my cock and alternate squat imaple into me. Is with tat and her urging to cum in I push up and finally blaat a few shot and until the last stream flow out the she stop and even so she stay there enjoying the warmth filling her pussy.

By then I was totally spent. It took quite long. She looked at me. Shag. I think for a while bcos her pussy damn shiok but remember8ng aki make me too heaty n 2 week sick. I smile and say enuff liao

I stayed and chitchat and I ask her wah why U so gentle but sex so fierce one. Keep urge me to fuck her until I shag. She smile shyly qnd shes indeed gentle

Shes for guys who like girl not into this trade and enjoy like naturally bonk. For those who prefer standard service she maybe good also but I not sure. Shes natural and not those who try too hard but is aware to try connect.

Indeed I run away bcos I have a soft spot for this type gentle ones who dun try to KC U and talk naturally.

As for body, see from back damn slim

Face wise when she high also damn steam

should have fuck her ass

BAKness Index Link

BAKness Sample Pornstar

BAK Poll

Personal Favorite BAKness: Level 3 to 5

Semi ReTire
Old 15-01-2023, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 8
lalaland432 is one of the Best!lalaland432 is one of the Best!lalaland432 is one of the Best!lalaland432 is one of the Best!

Nicky - Naravee

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=915347

Looks : 8/10. she has the lasting ang mo mix blood look, same as what was advertise
Body: 8/10. petite, tight and firm.
Boobs: 8/10 small and just nice for my hand to grab
BBBJ: 8/10. Her BBBJ suction is power. Like it alot.
Pussy: 8/10 trimmed, wet and sensitive for painting
FJ: 8/10. accommodating and change to doggy-style and missionary automatically.
GFE: 8/10 chatty and nice feel.
Attitude: 8/10 Friendly, chatty.
RTF: yes!!!
Overall sexifaction: 8/10 (Sexified!)
Old 15-01-2023, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Fake FR writer will not care to argue back, if they were paid they just post and leave, don't even care about any comments or pm. If any bro doesn't believe fr here, just go for other gals and it will be their loss, jina already got overly booked I am already regretted to share her here that I can't get my rtf slot

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang123 View Post
- Bro, it's just that I try to appreciate Jina from FG, because she align with what I wanted from my bonk experience.
How you want it, she don't judge or reject.
She tried to be like a sex doll, you just manipulate at will. Never say or silent protest and refuse to compile.
That's a good thing for my bonk sexperience.

- 2 weeks ago I kenna a opposite experience. Another lady from another stable tell me how other chiongster does in the session, and I should follow the script.
Including how long they take to cum, only how many positions. Like I own that girl a living like that.
Must perform to her expectation of me. SMLJ.

I also got zapped twice here for sharing a generic post about what a FL should provide for a chiongster's expectation and experience.
Still got people here left zap comment like I'm ugly and diam la.
I didn't even name the stable or girl. BTW she had left SG already. Phew.

- Also end of session a lot of OKT will ask to feedback, either on Whatsapp to them, or help post on Great Bonks,
and most of the time I just courtesy give few words reply, but never give full review, because not good or special enough to warrant my comment and effort.

BTW, I don't support any stables in particular, I post limited FR for chapalang mixture of girls from different OKT,
because I choose girls pictures and video posted, and vetted by bros in at Great Bonks. No affiliation to anyone.
So my FR no kelong or bias.

Just helping out Jina from FG post a decent FR, because I think she is a good recommendation for bros here,
who is trying to avoid landmines, picture don't tally, or service sucks.
To me, Jina from FG is a failsafe option, everything as advertised bro. Her stats and attitude is good and true.
Old 15-01-2023, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 16
treff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud of

Yada From SexAmazon

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=915138

Face: 7.5/10 (Pretty, Seductive)
Boobs: B+
Complexion: Sporty Tan
Body: Sexy
BBBj; 8/10
FJ: 8/10

This girl from SexAmazon is a pretty good find, gives me a mistress vixen type of feeling. I didn't last more than 3 minutes during the FJ after the constant BJ plus her seductive eyes

RTF: Definite Yes.
Old 15-01-2023, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2324 / Power: 17
sandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond repute

Bell from Club Friday

Took advantage of the Sunday short time promotion
Bell is a slim and sweet syt. Really pretty gal and those who like zero fats should give her a try. Smooth skin and enhanced boobs.
Serve you well with all the French and bbbj. Work hard to ride you with all her might. Gave in while she is on top
Old 15-01-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
HappyPenguin123 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for ES - Bella

OKT: Replies very fast and clear instructions.

Looks: Very cute. Can reference to the live photos posted by other bros.
Body: Short, slim and petite. Around 1.5m. Natural Bs. Has some tattoos on her back.
BJ: Not bad. As long as you want.
FJ: Accommodating to all positions. Can french.
Others: Friendly and service oriented. Provide massage in between shots. Speak simple english.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1