The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-03-2020, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
an ran who tested
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
isnt she bella?
Tried her 2 weeks back, was disappointed with her service despite some of the good MRs here.
No doubt she's quite a beauty IMO but score low points in service, maybe met her during her bad day.
rush the session after i'd told her too much of phone usage , lotsa one hand massage which is not that great anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
YOU MEAN AH RAN IS SOLID GOOD?
he meant another ML la haha

Thank You
Old 24-03-2020, 09:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -56 / Power: 0
NovaNova has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
You checked with the ML? You mean because there was an unfavorable FR about Rong Rong, you went to check with her about it? And now you also not sure but accused him of "want FL... that why write so bad" (sic). Pardon me but is she your regular? You see her many times already that's why you are so concerned about her?
I’m not her regular or see her many times. Just visit her one time. Not her white knight or what. Just checking with her is her business affected badly due to me that posting one FR. But anyway it doesn’t affect me, I like to visit and explore new different ML. Is more fun and fresh in a way. (Not to the virus) and definitely sharing more FR to this forum to share with the guys here.
Old 24-03-2020, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

Quote:
https://sglonelyguys.org/ying-ying-massage/
look familiar but cannot recall
familiar in a good or bad way?
Old 24-03-2020, 10:46 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
Tried her 2 weeks back, was disappointed with her service despite some of the good MRs here.
No doubt she's quite a beauty IMO but score low points in service, maybe met her during her bad day.
rush the session after i'd told her too much of phone usage , lotsa one hand massage which is not that great anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Met Bella earlier today. Same building as Angel.

Physical wise: easily passed my standards. She exudes the refreshing, sunshine gal feel. Looks like a slightly overage student at the various educational institutes in the area. Could also pass off as those models in skincare ads with her milky smooth skin. Boobs are probably a small C or big B, though a bit sagging. Slim and average female height.

Attitude: Friendly and chatty, a bit of the joker vibe. The turn-off is too much phone usage.
Since An Ran, previously known as Bella, is brought up, this FR is on my one and only session with her, and that was last July.

Looks like her excessive phone usage hasn't changed one bit.

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 24-03-2020 at 10:56 AM.
Old 24-03-2020, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Since An Ran, previously known as Bella, is brought up, this FR is on my one and only session with her, and that was last July.

Looks like her excessive phone usage hasn't changed one bit.
She is a kept woman. So there is no urgency and there's no need to provide good service.
Old 24-03-2020, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
She is a kept woman. So there is no urgency and there's no need to provide good service.
A kept woman? Really? I thought she was hardworking to earn more cash and to moonlight at the nearby entertainment joints.
Old 24-03-2020, 04:52 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Part-time WL, part-time(?) sugar baby, her sugar daddy okay with the former hahaha.

Usually, the sugar daddy will want the lady to be all in, no part-timing.
Old 24-03-2020, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 5
HDLYisgood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.org/an-ran-massage/

Is this the An Ran aka Bella whom is being recommended?
Old 24-03-2020, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDLYisgood View Post
https://sglonelyguys.org/an-ran-massage/

Is this the An Ran aka Bella whom is being recommended?
Being discussed but not recommended.
Old 24-03-2020, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 21
MalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud of

Quote:
https://sglonelyguys.org/ying-ying-massage/
look familiar but cannot recall
Photos look good. Wonder if any good experiences.
Old 24-03-2020, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

jojo n xby missing.link lost
Old 24-03-2020, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
jojo n xby missing.link lost
notice that.
Old 24-03-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
notice that.
maybe go back home
Old 24-03-2020, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
maybe go back home
Might as well. Covid19 situation is getting really bad in SG. The ladies had probably thought of returning home first thing once the travel ban lifts. Business I believe, is very bad and not worth the cost to stay in SG.
Old 24-03-2020, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Might as well. Covid19 situation is getting really bad in SG. The ladies had probably thought of returning home first thing once the travel ban lifts. Business I believe, is very bad and not worth the cost to stay in SG.
i think xby business not bad as for jojo not sure
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1