The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2019, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: HV spa short fr

local i go gbw, hv i go for viets.
Old 10-06-2019, 05:19 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chum View Post
The locals in this joint really so popular and fully book and do only advance booking? So what are the chances of walking in and getting to book a local and with good service or looks?
The popular local MLs in HV are reputed for their services although most of them are oredi late 30s and 40s age group. Their clientele are also mostly matured gentlemen in the 40s - 60s age group. I guess these guys have past history with the ladies and thus keep coming back to support them.

And yes.... it is quite difficult to get a slot with these local MLs by just walkin without any booking.
Old 10-06-2019, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by energyblade View Post
Tried both 131,117 in amansari. Both give good service. Worth the money
Are you drunk?
Old 13-06-2019, 05:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 13
Manxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to behold

Tried 28 and service is 3/10 too. Did everything from hj, bj to fh but could not make me cum due to lack of GFE and no kiss/french, no paint too.. Like fking a doll. Emotionless. Pretty but useless af.
Old 14-06-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
If you do not know any lady in HV..... dun bother going there.
All their longtime local ladies are very popular and have their own clientele so unlikely to have any free slots for you. Unless you are lucky to have s cancellation while you are there.

If you are new walk in customer..... most probably they push the VN girls to you or the local newbies who have yet to establish their own customer base.

But dun expect SYTs as their Angpais are veterans in this trade and above 40s...... eg. Top Angpai Nicole was ex-GL150 based in L16H10 during the 1980s-90s..... although she is late 40s now but her service no horse run and always long long queue for her.
Yeah, Nicole got to book one week or more in advance for weekend and one week in advance for weekday.

Other angpais also need to book in advance. I don't bother with the SYT Viets, mostly give lousy service. The local CKT ang pais give solid one dragon, and literally tongue-rape your asshole. Shiok, but again, must book way in advance.
Old 30-06-2019, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

I am surprised that this thread is still alive and not removed!

Good news to all HV fans: Operating hours will extend to 2am wef 1 July.
Old 30-06-2019, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 7
united1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyunited1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baronsengir View Post
Soon a knock on door and a very pretty girl around 30 came in. She has long hair, sharp facial features with light makeup. Says shes from KL so i speak cantonese with her. Medium body frame with perky 34C boob (she told me), nice ass and good proportion of leg to body ratio. Shes has a small wing tatoo on the small of her back right above the ass, which alot of ahlians have which is my cup of tea. Sexy but otherwise no other tatoo.
She came in and quickly undress like she just came home to her room. Went in to shower and invited me in. Washed me routinely without much action.
She does respond to questions and small talk but not chatty and focus on the service instead.
Piano massage (follow what they call it here) and then cat bath starting from between my ass and balls. Tingling and sensual as i like it. My hands are roaming at this time, mostly stopping on her big tits as i never try such big tits before.
Blow with warm water after that. Quite a strange feeling but not bad. What follows wouldve been a fj, but while im seriously not on form (lack of rest) she ended it with a hj instead. (sorry to cum over her hand as no warning.)
Abit wasted. Maybe will rtf if i ever get the chance just to see how her fj feels like. But lack of gfe might be the reason not to. (No. 28) She recommend to try other gals too in fact. After the deed she simply washed up and we left.
28 is like that one. her boobs are fake, dont know if you realised.. but yes want service dont look for her.
Old 30-06-2019, 07:01 PM
Samster

united1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyunited1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvolveMMA View Post
They are wary of customers whom they never see before..... scared you are polis.
polis? dont think so.. same boss as ny spa and ny spa got a long thread here. cannot think of good reasons why they dont want it to be here
Old 01-07-2019, 03:23 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
I am surprised that this thread is still alive and not removed!

Good news to all HV fans: Operating hours will extend to 2am wef 1 July.
But you never add the caveat?

Late night hours is mostly VN girls as the local CKTs will still knock off @ 11pm
Old 01-07-2019, 03:29 AM
Samster (B)

Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by united1 View Post
polis? dont think so.. same boss as ny spa and ny spa got a long thread here. cannot think of good reasons why they dont want it to be here
Dun get confused. Although Holiday Villa hotel & New York hotel have the same management but HV spa is not part of the Holiday Villa hotel.... they only rent the space in the hotel to set up the spa. No connection to NY spa. NY spa's boss other business interests are NZ & GPA spas.

This should be the status quo unless HV spa has taken on new investors and made changes..... the JB scene has been confusing and chaotic past couple of months as many businesses saw changes and restructured or changed hands as interested parties moved in to fill the vacuum left by the withdrawal of Umno / Zahid's men from those businesses.

Last edited by Funzio; 01-07-2019 at 03:39 AM.
Old 01-07-2019, 03:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
Dun get confused. Although Holiday Villa hotel & New York hotel have the same management but HV spa is not part of the Holiday Villa hotel.... they only rent the space in the hotel to set up the spa. No connection to NY spa. NY spa's boss other business interests are NZ & GPA spas.

This should be the status quo unless HV spa has taken on new investors and made changes..... the JB scene has been confusing and chaotic past couple of months as many businesses saw changes and restructured or changed hands as interested parties moved in to fill the vacuum left by the withdrawal of Umno / Zahid's men from those businesses.
really have long known from their main staff that both spas are under same boss.
Old 02-07-2019, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by united1 View Post
really have long known from their main staff that both spas are under same boss.
Nothing is permanent especially in business dealings.
Business owners will come & go.
Would you believe if I told you I was invited to become a partner in one of the JB spa some months ago....
But I declined their offer.
Old 03-07-2019, 01:00 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
hornybeautiful is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bros, i would like to find a bro to go to different playgrounds in jb. pls pm me. Thanks.
Old 04-07-2019, 01:44 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Nothing is permanent especially in business dealings.
Business owners will come & go.
Would you believe if I told you I was invited to become a partner in one of the JB spa some months ago....
But I declined their offer.
Wise move.

Nowadays there are new "spa" opening every other week leading to a glut of girls and not enough customers to feed them. This time 2 yrs ago there were less than a dozen such spas / shops around the vicinity of Tebrau/Pelangi.... but now there are easily more than 50+ such fuck shops in the same area.

Poor business has cause some shops to close or change hands while others strategize by undercutting prices or giving discounts to their regular customers and some increase prices to offset the drop in customer numbers.

Which of these business strategy work or not..... only will know in future months. And of course many of these shops are looking for new investors to ease their cashflow problems and operating funds.

Singkie cheongsters are the most favoured target group as many are gullible and have carrothead mentality.
Old 06-07-2019, 11:18 AM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4288 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Who are the "younger locals" there, like those early-mid 30s?

Only can secure by pre-booking thru wechat?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1