The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2013, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2574 / Power: 12
tho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond repute
Clean that went "dirty" (2)

All i wanted was a good mosha & massage session that day. Wasn't looking for any extra. So went to my old clean joint.

Went into shop was SOP. All my ex ML all not around anymore... So they assign me to a new ML. Not really a looker.. BUT will start to glow as time passes..

Took 1.5hrs (Massage with Mosha).

In the room, there was a pair of shorts ready for me.. So i changed and put it on... ML came back in and Mosha started. 1st was back... then leg etc. At this moment, my shorts was still on.
When asked to turn over, she asked if she can take off my shorts as she had a hard time "mosha-ing" me just now when i was still facing down.. Before i can give her a reply, she already helping me to remove liao la..

Mosha chest, stomach, legs... THEN she mosha my inner thighs. slowly, moving upwards and started mosha-ing my balls then my jr... At this point, i didn't mention anything about extra service/s. She just did it.. Since she started, i will see how good she is 1st. Indeed, she's great! I don't like to cum before i start my massage so i asked her to stop and i went for my shower.

Came back then she was ready for my massage session. I wanted to put on my shorts again, then she replied, "why put on? i also see liao.. from soft to hard to soft again. why need to wear.." Ok lor.. since she say like that then i listen to her lor... :P

Massage strength was good! hits all the points that needs to be hit!

Asked to turn over then she asked if i like her service just now. Then i act act a bit la.. Saying "Ok la... But if got other service would be better" without saying anything, she left the room. i was like WTF!!!

Shortly, she came back with a cup of water. Next time i know, she drink some water then she went for a BBBJ! I WAS FREAKING SHOCK!!! Without settling on price then she start action liao.. about 2mins of BBBJ, she told me the price. Price was ok (i think) so i said.. ok.. let's carry on. for the next 10mins or so, i was mouth fu*king her... holding her head and i was pumping her mouth.. ;P

BBBJ was great! suck suck suck.. But i didn't cum in her mouth as she told me not to.. So ok lor..

Overall session - 7.5 /10
Name - J**** (PRC MILF)
Age - 30+ (i think)
Body - 5 / 10
Boobs - 6 / 10
Massage - 10 / 10
Mosha - 10 / 10
BBBJ / HJ - 8 / 10
Damage (massage & mosha & BBBJ/HJ) - $48 + $28 + $70

PM me for contact! Up my points if you like my FR...

Been there.. Done that.. Will be doing more...

If you have up me, please leave your nick behind so i can return a favor by upping you..
Old 19-03-2013, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
Bobbytan1973 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBobbytan1973 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Clean that went "dirty" (2)

can share the location of this place plz?

Thx in advance.
Old 19-03-2013, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 17
bigbum77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybigbum77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow sound great. Care to share
Old 19-03-2013, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
iAMgame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow. sounds interesting bro. is it near east or west area?
so far i've only been patronising all clean joints since 2011. could hardly find a place witwith just a hj only.
if u dont mind, care to share the location bro?
Old 19-03-2013, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
acet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for the intriguing fr! kindly forward me the ctc so i can get some happiness too

much appreciated!
Old 19-03-2013, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
znahte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can pm location? thx!
Old 19-03-2013, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3112 / Power: 19
SupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bro, Just pm you. please share the contact!
Old 19-03-2013, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 17
Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!

can share the location? Thanks
Old 19-03-2013, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 12
banana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro can share ctc? tks
Old 19-03-2013, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tho123goh View Post
All i wanted was a good mosha & massage session that day. Wasn't looking for any extra. So went to my old clean joint.

Went into shop was SOP. All my ex ML all not around anymore... So they assign me to a new ML. Not really a looker.. BUT will start to glow as time passes..

In the room, there was a pair of shorts ready for me.. So i changed and put it on... ML came back in and Mosha started. 1st was back... then leg etc. At this moment, my shorts was still on.
When asked to turn over, she asked if she can take off my shorts as she had a hard time "mosha-ing" me just now when i was still facing down.. Before i can give her a reply, she already helping me to remove liao la..

Mosha chest, stomach, legs... THEN she mosha my inner thighs. slowly, moving upwards and started mosha-ing my balls then my jr... At this point, i didn't mention anything about extra service/s. She just did it.. Since she started, i will see how good she is 1st. Indeed, she's great! I don't like to cum before i start my massage so i asked her to stop and i went for my shower.

Came back then she was ready for my massage session. I wanted to put on my shorts again, then she replied, "why put on? i also see liao.. from soft to hard to soft again. why need to wear.." Ok lor.. since she say like that then i listen to her lor... :P

Asked to turn over then she asked if i like her service just now. Then i act act a bit la.. Saying "Ok la... But if got other service would be better" without saying anything, she left the room. i was like WTF!!!

Shortly, she came back with a cup of water. Next time i know, she drink some water then she went for a BBBJ! I WAS FREAKING SHOCK!!! Without settling on price then she start action liao.. about 2mins of BBBJ, she told me the price. Price was ok (i think) so i said.. ok.. let's carry on. for the next 10mins or so, i was mouth fu*king her... holding her head and i was pumping her mouth.. ;P

BBBJ was great! suck suck suck.. But i didn't cum in her mouth as she told me not to.. So ok lor..

Name - J**** (PRC MILF)
Age - 30+ (i think)
Body - 5 / 10
Boobs - 6 / 10
Massage - 10 / 10
Mosha - 10 / 10
BBBJ / HJ - 8 / 10

Bro, another great FR again.. Upz you
Old 20-03-2013, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FindS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tho123goh View Post

Name - J**** (PRC MILF)
Age - 30+ (i think)
Body - 5 / 10
Boobs - 6 / 10
Massage - 10 / 10
Mosha - 10 / 10
BBBJ / HJ - 8 / 10

Please PM me the location. Thanks alot.
Old 20-03-2013, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 12
trama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro location pls
Old 20-03-2013, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 16
strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!

Hi bro,

Appreciate if can share location info.

Thx in advance
Target: Achieve United Nations Bonkin status!
...on comeback trail..!??
Old 20-03-2013, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 20
cironea is a Helpful and Caring Samstercironea is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Power Fr..do share pls!
Old 20-03-2013, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 16
fsk1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfsk1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

awesome, cant wait for TS to share

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1