The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove

Old 06-11-2019, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Lol bro!
Like I mentioned Alicia is only the 2nd local FL I’ve ever tried.
Only other FLs I’d tried usually from 🐺 or Dome 3.

Maybe can share notes
😅
i honestly don't think the local FL scene can match up. For me, it's just a change of scene occasionally
Old 06-11-2019, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
I been looking for my long lost FL for years.. maybe she not working liao lol
She created too many extraordinary experiences for me

U know me sibei difficult one la.. even cat150 also difficult to find.. here same
Yeah
Cos must be sibeh big boobs to meet your criteria
😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 06-11-2019, 08:48 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
i honestly don't think the local FL scene can match up. For me, it's just a change of scene occasionally
I’m targeting the Premium Vietbus next
But appointment difficult to fix cos queue till Jurong
😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 07-11-2019, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
hibuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, what are your thoughts on claire bbbj?

Anyone tried her recently? Thread seems like got a lot of good FR
Old 07-11-2019, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Wow all GL gang populating here, local FLs not much new blood bros
Old 07-11-2019, 03:40 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
I’m targeting the Premium Vietbus next
But appointment difficult to fix cos queue till Jurong
😅
i never had a problem getting to them. Just book it early

Last minute doesn't work for the okt.
Old 08-11-2019, 02:14 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3489 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108497 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Claire who does cardate and goes in the name of ShiokKC? If so, she is good. Good conversationlist, very accommodation and will go all out to please. So unlike a FL I tried recently which was the reverse.
Thanks, have returned points

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 08-11-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun12345 View Post
Am targeting someone, will share if successful!
So no share = no successful?
Old 08-11-2019, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Thanks, have returned points
Many thanks, Bro. Cheers
Old 08-11-2019, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Many thanks, Bro. Cheers
Hi, all. Got a couple of zapping for not returning points. Honestly, I am not so familiar with it. I tried to return points but some went thru and some did not. it was only recently that a couple of Samster told me how to do it. For those who I still owe some points to return, kindly PM me. Sorry for the delay. My apologies to the couple of Samsters who zapped me - pse PM me also so that I can return points. Cheers
Old 08-11-2019, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
So no share = no successful?
Step on landmine and get killed....
Old 09-11-2019, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
i never had a problem getting to them. Just book it early

Last minute doesn't work for the okt.
Well noted with thanks bro!
Old 09-11-2019, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
js005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes, that is a good rule but there may be some who dressed well, but service still sucks.
very much agreed too

been roaming apac girls and im surprised sg ones some dont even bothered to makeup

mofo dont give a damn about shit
Old 09-11-2019, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 6
HairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by js005 View Post
very much agreed too

been roaming apac girls and im surprised sg ones some dont even bothered to makeup

mofo dont give a damn about shit
I suspect some of them want to earn rejection fees only.
Old 09-11-2019, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!

I recalled reading an FR posted on Cheryl saying she has some kinda skin problem on her butt area, the FR got deleted?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1