The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2020, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Custom marriage in Thai is really a waste of time..
Just a time for them to show off and bragging..
No 3 weeks also no prob
After you get all your doc, go to C.W and ask counter, want to extend stay and apply for thai wife visa. Then they will give you form to fill up and proceed to counter
Oh yah..dont forget, after getting your marriage cert in thai, go to your wife house area, the ampur office, district office. to add in your name as occupants on her house book. tabien baan
You will need this too.. which the Singapore embassy also dont tell you...
Can just fuck the Sg embassy and fuck the female Thai staff in it..
After I sign and update my name as occupants in her house I will fly to Vietnam and do the 1 years visa alrrady*. Hahaha
Old 02-02-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Chances in Thai is very high if have a POC
In Sg, she will have no chance..most of the time the cb sg immigration office wont let them use phone..
What is poc??
Old 02-02-2020, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
Bro did u check thai side what doc they need?
ask your wife to be go district office and ask
the last time i went dist office to update me n wife legal marriage status. i recall say on the board a long list of request document, some very boliao stuff if alien want for register (not update) marriage with thai
Checked .they say embassy said what document needed just bring and have it legalized then bring to district office. This is what the district office said and no need translator as I can understand and speak Thai. But they say need medical certificate. Anyone done medical certificate in Thai before? How much it cost as I'm not Thai nationality
Old 02-02-2020, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
my POC = Point of Contact

if you don't mind and willing help contribute. After you complete the whole marriage thing and visa thing, if possible can list down in points form all the steps/things you did in order to achieve your outcome.
Yup if successfully will update here and help bros here. Just hope can pass the immigration
Old 03-02-2020, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Is your trip confirm to Bkk.??
Confirm krub, already book hotel and ticket.....unless airline cancel my flight lor
Old 03-02-2020, 12:14 AM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
Yup if successfully will update here and help bros here. Just hope can pass the immigration
you so well prepared sure can pass lah, wish u happy marriage and welcome to mia thai group
Old 03-02-2020, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Checked .they say embassy said what document needed just bring and have it legalized then bring to district office. This is what the district office said and no need translator as I can understand and speak Thai. But they say need medical certificate. Anyone done medical certificate in Thai before? How much it cost as I'm not Thai nationality
go into any clinic and show your passport to them, say want medical cert for marriage..thats it

I'M CIM KING
Old 03-02-2020, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
you so well prepared sure can pass lah, wish u happy marriage and welcome to mia thai group
mia thai group 555 good 1

ya can pass 1 lah, just prepare for ding dong here n there but eventually sure can get 1.
Old 03-02-2020, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
go into any clinic and show your passport to them, say want medical cert for marriage..thats it
In Singapore ? If in Singapore have to translate again and legalised was thinking going to their government hospital then I don't need to translate and legalised
Old 03-02-2020, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
In Singapore ? If in Singapore have to translate again and legalised was thinking going to their government hospital then I don't need to translate and legalised
In Thailand after you arrive....last time I go bkk hospital but more expensive, just go those small thai local clinic can also, ask the counter girl inside see if they can issue medical cert or not.
Old 03-02-2020, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
In Thailand after you arrive....last time I go bkk hospital but more expensive, just go those small thai local clinic can also, ask the counter girl inside see if they can issue medical cert or not.
last time u go bkk hospital what they check then issue a medical cert
i check with the district office see clinic acceptable anot. some district office only accept government hospital. but my wife to be called the hospital they said they dont know about it.. as they dont know what diseases need to be check for marriage?
or just tell the government doctor i need a medical cert for marriage?
Old 04-02-2020, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
i check with the district office see clinic acceptable anot. some district office only accept government hospital. but my wife to be called the hospital they said they dont know about it.. as they dont know what diseases need to be check for marriage?
Just go any small clinic and say u need the medical cert for marriage, think is same for making driving license....they just do simple check on blood pressure etc and issue to say you are healthy.........bkk hospital about 1000 baht but very long ago I forget, after that did a few more in small clinic near huay kwang area about 100 or 200 baht only.

If district office got the document for u to show what requirement documents u need to produce, just show that to doctor and he will know what to do.
Old 04-02-2020, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
again, dont depend on what the thai people know, they know nuts when comes to knowledge and common sense.
You go find out what and go do yourself.
As the other bro said, any clinic around your neighbourhood will do.
Is the same as the driving license.
Generally is just a paper to certify you are generally healthy.
Doc will just take your blood pressure and ask you about recently sickness and if any drug allergic or not..then you will get the cert. Honestly, they cant be bothered about your real health situation. they just want to get over it asap and get your 100-200thb and hope you fuck off soon.
Some dont even check anything, just copy your passport and pay the money, the doctor sign n give to you.

RULE NUMBER IN THAILAND - Logic brings you to no where.

I'M CIM KING
Old 04-02-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just go any small clinic and say u need the medical cert for marriage, think is same for making driving license....they just do simple check on blood pressure etc and issue to say you are healthy.........bkk hospital about 1000 baht but very long ago I forget, after that did a few more in small clinic near huay kwang area about 100 or 200 baht only.

If district office got the document for u to show what requirement documents u need to produce, just show that to doctor and he will know what to do.
Tomorrow my wife to be will be going down to district office and she will ask again need medical certificate anot. Different district say different things.
District office have check list ?
Old 04-02-2020, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
again, dont depend on what the thai people know, they know nuts when comes to knowledge and common sense.
You go find out what and go do yourself.
As the other bro said, any clinic around your neighbourhood will do.
Is the same as the driving license.
Generally is just a paper to certify you are generally healthy.
Doc will just take your blood pressure and ask you about recently sickness and if any drug allergic or not..then you will get the cert. Honestly, they cant be bothered about your real health situation. they just want to get over it asap and get your 100-200thb and hope you fuck off soon.
Some dont even check anything, just copy your passport and pay the money, the doctor sign n give to you.

RULE NUMBER IN THAILAND - Logic brings you to no where.
Yeah.. haha...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1