The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2020, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Geylang Wanderer

Bumpz.... Pls up my points if u can

I got zap by afew guys for saying that black old abalone is worth lesser then fresh juicy pink abalone

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 06-08-2020 at 11:48 PM.
Old 06-08-2020, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 15
kodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to behold

I'm here scouting. No open 😢...any bro wanna meet to drink kopi? 😂
Old 06-08-2020, 10:51 PM
Samster

GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, recently i went there also... Very sians...

Massage dome, those young n chio 1 only do hj. Now really dry spell and wasting money!!!!!!!! trying to find a suitable bonk
Old 06-08-2020, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post

I got zap by afew guys in the ml subforum for calling their precious ml whores because they offer fj and saying that black old abalone is worth lesser then fresh juicy pink abalone
Hor hor, u kaobei about us here!
Old 06-08-2020, 10:55 PM
Samster

Hahaha....
Old 07-08-2020, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I got zap by afew guys for saying that black old abalone is worth lesser then fresh juicy pink abalone
upped u liao

mainly for ur detailed FR: "Also need to cut her nails because my butt crack has a scratch."
Old 07-08-2020, 03:09 AM
Samster

Thanks for the ups
Old 10-08-2020, 09:36 AM
Samster

AAA MiuMiu..... jalan besar area near sim lim tower

I was recommended to try her via pm so as i was around the area and her wechat pic look like a 20 year old fair skin slim beauty i decided to try try loh.

Face... auntie looks, wechat fake pic
Body... Small boobs, bah bah have tummy, tanned skin

Attitude... friendly and cheerful.

Massage... Quite Good.... She has skill and my muscles are more relaxed now. However dun expect any deep massage, its more like a soothing oil massage

BBBJ... Good! Nice and warm mouth, good suction, patient and long bbbj with a nice attitude throughout. I feel might be able to cim.

FJ... Average.

Total $150 including entrance

I quite enjoyed her relaxing massage, cheerful attitude and solid bbbj. However im still upset at being fooled by the fake pics. I might find her again for the relaxing massage and bbbj. Suitable for bros who like older woman with good service.
Old 12-08-2020, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Different person for sure lol
Coz shes is a bad bonk I had before... Twice... immediately rejected her when I knew it's her the third time
She rushed me and keep saying time up soon cannot this and that
Personally she is not suitable for this line of work
She doesn't know what men wants and how to treat them

I went to verify in their telegram grp and was immediately tio block lol
The okt with the name of a old sch video game cannot be trusted
Kena a few times already

Any fl working in gl now I avoid like a plague... Prc.. Thai.. all the same..

Although more ex.. but ml is indeed the better choice now
All the fl are overworked and overused
This new cola I keep asking her LB ah? Then he bth show me her passport. Still not convicing though .the only enjoyable is her moan .

I have noticed the recent pop up of these new fls are from GL hse as I test asking although they don't want to reveal the actual HSE. So far I have tried 2 which still around Landy and Anny which also same grp of okt in tele If you guys have tried the latest 3 girls( Coco,ding,etc) do share. Thank you.
Old 12-08-2020, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 8
Ghostimage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostimage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorb View Post
This new cola I keep asking her LB ah? Then he bth show me her passport. Still not convicing though .the only enjoyable is her moan .

I have noticed the recent pop up of these new fls are from GL hse as I test asking although they don't want to reveal the actual HSE. So far I have tried 2 which still around Landy and Anny which also same grp of okt in tele If you guys have tried the latest 3 girls( Coco,ding,etc) do share. Thank you.
Are you sure they are WL from GL come out moonlighting?
Old 12-08-2020, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorb View Post

Yes some girls were WL
You are half right but this cola isn't haha
Old 20-08-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster

Bing Bing fl dome 2
https://sammyboy.rocks/showpost.php?p=201...postcount=5477

Looks... mature lady almost a GILF, website fake pic
Body... skinny with big fake boobs. Soft older woman flesh around her waist and bum. Shaven.

Attitude... Commercial feel

BBBJ... Powerful but short. She press a vein in the ball area to get you hard and her suction technique is power.

FJ... She can grip her pussy muscles tight, increasing the pleasure.

Total... $120

Suitable for bros who like GILFs and older woman, she has a fuck n go commercial attitude and knows how to get a guy to quickly shoot. Sad to say i could not finish because i was not expecting such a older woman. Very sian of fake pics

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 21-08-2020 at 09:04 AM.
Old 20-08-2020, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 4
bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!
Quote:
Bing Bing fl dome 2

Looks... mature lady almost a GILF, website fake pic
Body... skinny with big fake boobs. Soft older woman flesh around her waist and bum. Shaven.

Attitude... Commercial feel

BBBJ... Powerful but short. She press a vein in the ball area to get you hard and her suction technique is power.

FJ... She can grip her pussy muscles tight, increasing the pleasure.

Total... $120

Suitable for bros who like GILFs and older woman, she has a fuck n go commercial attitude and knows how to get a guy to quickly shoot. Sad to say i could not finish because i was not expecting such a older woman. Very sian of fake pics

Honestly, I think only VP girls (and some sns girls) in dome 3 are trustworthy.
Old 20-08-2020, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobisthebest View Post
Honestly, I think only VP girls (and some sns girls) in dome 3 are trustworthy.
Yeah bro.. But SNS stable now supply low, their Russian girls are solid but most left already. Viet from VP not worth the price IMHO but most are SYT sourced from ktv.
Old 20-08-2020, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bing Bing fl dome 2
thanks for the FR, bro
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1