The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2014, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Westerhout Road; House #15

The OKT of this house is commonly known as Botak and he also owned L1658A. In W15, the rooms were not renovated and huge at the upper level but smaller rooms can found in the basement ... This house used to have highly popular and famous hoties like Linda and Selina ... and the illusive An Na who departed not long ...

The WLs available in this house are ...

1) Coco (not so new)
2) Ge Ge (not so new)
2) Mi Na (Newbie)
3) Ling Er (not so new)
4) Jing Jing (not so new)
5) Chen Chen (not so new)
6) Bao Bao (newbie)
7) Ma Li (Newbie. Used to be known as Maria or Ma Li Ah) but I stand corrected ...

Please feel free to add if I have missed up any WL ...

Cheerz,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-01-2014, 08:58 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Triple Dosage of Orgasms

Triple Dosage of Intense Orgasms

WL Name - Mi Na
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 26 years young
Height - 1.66m (barefoot)
Home Base - Westerhout RD House # 15
Misc Info - Debuted in Nov 2013. Has prior experience in Sauna in Fosan.

Looks - 7.5/10

She has sharp facial features and resembles the famous Chinese super-star, Gong Li to a certain extent (prolly up to 20% max). She has double eyelid eyes and sharp, narrow & high bridge nose. She has black and long straight tress. She has fair and smooth facial complexion. She looks womanly, chio, sexy and can pass off as a high class KTV hostess if she dressed appropriately.

Bod - 7.5/10

She is voluptuous, tally and has a wide womanly hip ... Her butts are very fleshy and perky which made her a perfect candidate for doggy bonking. Her body complexion is superbly smooth and fair. Points deducted for her protruding tummy which was more obvious when she set or bent down. Her tummy looks alright with the bra top and micro-mini denim shorts when she stood up. She claimed that she only wear micro mini shorts for work ... She needs to begin to watch her diet if she wanna continue wearing mid riff outfit ...

Tits - 8.0/10

Amazingly looking gravity defying frontal assets which are full C cups with pale brown pencil eraser size nipples ... Her areolas are about the size of 50 cts coin. I groped, caressed, licked and sucked her priceless assets like a deprived child ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.5/10

She was awesome and sportingly game to have had an intense erotical romp with me on the bed before we proceeded to shower ... We enjoyed discovering each other erotic parts of our anatomies. We frenched passionately as the process ensued ... Shiokalicious lah!

Shower - 8.0/10

She gave me a soapy and sensuous body2body stimulation from my back to my front ... She also used her ass crack to slide along the length of my penis and I groped and caressed her amazing tits from behind ... The feeling was helluva shiok ... We frenched passionately and engagingly again before we proceeded to towel dry ourselves.

Cat-Bath - 7.3/10

She gave me a tits massage from my back to my front upper torso ... She also licked all over my body ... She concentrated alot on my nipples ...

AR - 7.7/10

She performed AR whilst I proned on my stomach ... This method getting uncommon in GL these days ... She used licking method and no hand action was employed on my dick but she would caress my butts simultaneously ... Nonetheless, her licking of my ass-crack & -hole was damn shiok!

French Kissing - 8.0/10

Very passionate and engaging ... Our eyes were half closed while we engaged our tongue naturally and locked in position ... We enjoyed frenching each other ... Yummilicious!

BBBJ - 7.5/10

She gave me a 3/4 deep-throated BBBJ ... It was a rather stimulating and wet BBBJ ... She applied subtle hand action on my penis ... It would be great if she would also lick my penis shaft, scrotum and perineum ... Her BBBJ skill lose up to my regular WLs a notch ... We then switched to 69 position ... I must say she has attractive looking pinkiest red pussy with sparsely populated pubic hair ... Yummilicious!

FJ - 7.7/10

We adopted several sex positions - Gal rodeo ride, doggy bonking (both frontal & reverse fashions), scissor style and I ejaculated my load in missionary position ... She was excellent as she was very proactive during the coitus as if she was enjoying the love-making with her real lover ... I received my ömph feel in the process ... it was analogous to a triple dosage of intense orgasms ...

Attitude - 8.8/10

Very accommodative, passionate and friendly ... Most importantly, she aimed to please ...

RTF - Yes ... Yes!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-01-2014, 09:19 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Westerhout Road; House #15

A wild slutty commando SYT...

Bao Bao (L16 W15)

Origin: Hunan
Height: About 1.63m
Weight: About 40kg
Experience in GL: About 2 months plus
Misc Info: Her buddies are Le Le (1615) & Mary (16W15)

Face: 7.1/10
(Bao Bao is a cute, kawaii, sultry & feminine looking SYT. She is fair and has good facial complexion. She has long colored curly hair. I find her looks very adorable when she tied up her hair in a messy fashion. She has nice double eye lid big eyes, sharp nose tip, medium high nose bridge, small cute mouth on her small palm sized face. She looks like an university undergrad girl. Overall I quite like her face, definitely bonkable.)

Body: 6.5/10
(Bao Bao is very skinny and bony. I can see her collar and ribs bones. No tummy fats. She should put on more weight and definitely looks better. I can easily carry her. She is about 1.63m tall. Her body complexion is generally ok with some rough patches. Her legs are long & slender. Her working attire is very casual, sleeveless tight top and hot pants.)

Boobs: 6/10
(Natural A- cup boobs with light brown nipples. Looks like a pair of teenager’s developing boobs.)

Bath: 6.8/10
(Bao Bao performed body to body soapy rub. She loved to tease my dick & balls by HJ me using shower foam. Very sensual & shiok. she used toothpaste to wash my dick head. She finished the bath with a brief BBBJ. During the bath she is very talkative. We chit chatted & talk lots of crap. She is good in KC and sweet talking.)

Cat Bath: 7.5/10
(Bao Bao is very playful & cheeky in this aspect. I laid on my front. She used her tender smooth fingers to tickle and arouse my body & balls. Felt ticklish yet shiok. she then used her boobs & pussy to rabba my back. After which she cat bathed me from ears to ankles sensually & gently with soft sexy moans. Her cat bath is very thorough, covered my entire body and her tongue is agile. I flipped over and she performed the same on my front. During the cat bath, she sticked out her tongue and licked my face & tongue. Very playful bubbly girl with lots of surprises for me. She then applied baby oil on my dick and HJ me til I am on the verge of cumming and I quickly asked her to stop. She stopped for a while, caught me unaware and continued to HJ me with oil again. Very playful girl. Her HJ is sensual & good.)

AR: 7.6/10
(Bao Bao’s AR is comparable to Le Le’s (1615). She gave me 2 rounds of AR, first was when I laid on my front, another round when I was on my fours. Her AR is very deep, tongue darting & rotating style. During the AR she moaned sensually. Very shiok. She then slided her head below my dick and BBBJ me while I was admiring her face sucking my dick. She then slided out and sucked my balls followed by another AR. Her AR, BBBJ and ball sucking action were non-stop action packed.)

BBBJ: 7.7/10
(Her BBBJ is awesome with lots of variations. She gave me deep throated BBBJ with strong suction. Her tongue is very agile. She licked my dick head and along my shaft fast & furious with non-stop soft moans. It seemed like she is enjoying sucking my dick. She also gave constant CFM glances and winks while BBBJ me.)

Frenching: 7.3/10
(This girl is game for frenching. During the cat bath, she initiated frenching by sticking out her tongue to meet my tongue. Then we locked lips and frenched passionately with lots of tongue action.)

Pussy painting: 7.4/10
(Her pussy hair is very hairy. She has nice pinkish looking oyster. I had a great time painting her. Her pussy tasted kind of salty. She enjoyed my painting as she moaned sexily and her body squirmed.)

FJ: 8/10
(This babe is very fun loving, playful & adventurous. She engaged me to try out various new sex positions which I seldom tried. Her pussy is very very tight. In missionary, we frenched passionately while I played with her nipples. We then moved to the floor where I carried and pumped her. In this position, her pussy is very tight, very shiok. She is very light to carry around. We then moved to in front of the mirror. She wore her green heels, I then doggied her while one of my arms is carrying her leg. She said she liked this position as she can see my dick thrusting in and out of her pussy. She then put down her legs, and I doggied her, playing with her boobs. She looked into the mirror with CFM expression and moaned so loud. We then moved to the bed and she suggested to ride me. Her riding skills are good. She rode me fast & furious til I cummed. After I cummed, she lowered her head to French me and we stayed in this position for a short while. What a steamy sweaty sex I had.)

GFE: 8/10
(This babe KC & GFE very strong. Her voice very teh. She is chatty & can talk lots of crap. She sweet talked and complimented me to boost my ego haha.)

RTF: Yes for sure for her service.

Conclusion: This one die die must try for her service. Recommended for SYT lovers who want commando service.

Note: Above ratings are based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from person to person and it depends on chemistry, luck, WL's mood etc.
Old 14-01-2014, 09:25 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
The OKT of this house is commonly known as Botak and he also owned L1658A.... illusive An Na who departed not long ...

1) Coco (not so new)
2) Ge Ge (not so new)
2) Mi Na (Newbie)
3) Ling Er (not so new)
6) Bao Bao (newbie)
7) Ma Li (Newbie. Used to be known as Maria or Ma Li Ah) but I stand corrected ...

Cheerz,
MaXx
Do u mean the illusive an ni who left last yr nov?

1 more girl u left out & she's fei er
Old 14-01-2014, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Do u mean the illusive an ni who left last yr nov?

1 more girl u left out & she's fei er
Thanks for the correction, bro ... Perhaps am getting old ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-01-2014, 11:27 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Np bro. Great to see another new thread for a house full of gems
Old 21-01-2014, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
james333 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bao Bao of 16W15

After reading the FR of bro slyer, I could resist the temptation and had an interesting session with Bao Bao, a SYT with a teenager's look, body and mentality.

Name: Bao Bao
Base: 16W15
Home: Hunan, PRC
Height: about 161cm
Weight: about 40kg
Boobs: natural 31A with small light brown nipples, nice to touch and hold 6/10

Looks: she looks like a slim and skinny teenager of the age of 18 to 19. I could not help to have the feeling of making love to a young gal and yet do not break the law or feel guilty. She wears long tainted tresses. Bao Bao has an attractive face with fair skin. She reminds me of my long lost JC gal friend. It is nostalgic. 7/10

Foreplay: she helps me to undress and we hug and have light kisses. There is a soapy body massage for front and back. The clean up is thorough. 7/10

Catbath: she licks my back quite extensively. It is both refreshing and stimulating. 6.5/10

AR: she performs AR when I lay flat on tummy and on my fours. It is a thorough job for a new comer in the trade. I would give her an A but A+ for Le Le of 1615 who could perform it professionally for a good 10 minutes. 7/10

BBBJ: she tries it three times in the bathroom, on my fours and I lay flat on my back. Her tongue moves well on my dick and swallows it completely from time to time. Good effort. 7/10

Frenching: I only manage to get light frenching. It is likely that I am a lot less handsome and charming than bro slyer and could not develop the right chemistry in the first session. 5/10

FJ: we try the three styles, cowgal, doggy and missionary with much zeal. She is cooperative and responsive, a good partner for sextifiaction. 7/10

GFE: she is chatty and warm. We talk a lot of nonsense. 7/10

Attitude: positive and responsive and she is out to please. 7/10

Overall: an enjoyable session with a teenager WL. 7/10

RTF: yes after trying the other hot gal Mi Na of the same house.

Note: she may not be suitable for bros who dislike slim and skinny WL.
Old 05-02-2014, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2686 / Power: 14
fuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The OKT of this house is commonly known as Botak and he also owned L1658A. In W15, the rooms were not renovated and huge at the upper level but smaller rooms can found in the basement ... This house used to have highly popular and famous hoties like Linda and Selina ... and the illusive An Na who departed not long ...

1) Coco (not so new)
2) Ge Ge (not so new)
2) Mi Na (Newbie)
3) Ling Er (not so new)
6) Bao Bao (newbie)

Cheerz,
MaXx
Quote:
Bro Max,
Base on ur avatar n the way u post u definitely won't be getting old.
Making love regularly will keep us youger both in body and soul.

Quote:
Np bro. Great to see another new thread for a house full of gems
Bro Slyer,
Ooh yes , support new thread too.
Just a question here,, is it an offence to post up legal house WL pic in the forum? Sorry for that stupid question coz I m not familiar with all this legal house rules.

Location@••
Occupation>••
Interests>••
Old 05-02-2014, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckworm View Post
Bro Max,
play with the bird bird too much, bird bird will also get spoilt... especially when we are old.... bird bird does not recover as fast as it used to...

Quote:
Bro Slyer,
Just a question here,, is it an offence to post up legal house WL pic in the forum? Sorry for that stupid question coz I m not familiar with all this legal house rules.

bro, I am not sure whether it is an offence, but I think it is not nice to do so.
generally, one should not post any pictures of anything in geylang.
I think we should respect the privacy of the ladies and other patrons...

even if the girl did ask you to post it, it is good that you check with her if her okt boss is ok with her doing it and if it violates any rules or laws....
Old 05-02-2014, 11:11 PM
Samster

Updated list ...

1) Coco
2) Ge Ge
2) Mi Na
3) Ling Er
4) Jing Jing
5) Chen Chen
6) Bao Bao
7) Ma Li
8) Fei Er

Enjoy!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 05-02-2014, 11:12 PM
Samster

Updated list ...

1) Coco
2) Ge Ge
2) Mi Na
3) Ling Er
4) Jing Jing
5) Chen Chen
6) Bao Bao
7) Ma Li
8) Fei Er
9) Linda

Enjoy!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 05-02-2014, 11:28 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:

Bro Slyer,
Not sure whether it's an offense to post wl pics in open forum. But for me I won't post the wl pics without their permission. Unless she permits then I will post lor. Whose pics u wanna post?
Old 05-02-2014, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Max,
Hi bro ... Thanks for the compliment ...

In the olden days, people regard semen as precious as gold ... They believe that it was not easy to replenish once overly utilized ... If that happened, the wives would not be able to conceive and their legacy would not be able to continue to sustain ...

Actually it is scientifically proven that regular sex would strengthen ones immune system ... When one reaches orgasm, chemical and hormones are being discharged which are responsible for the overall well-being of the body. Not only does a healthy sex life boost mood, but there is growing evidence to show it boosts your physical well-being too ... from increasing longevity to reducing the risk of erectile dysfunction and even heart attack ...

BTW, since you're a PRC FL guru, have you tried the gorgeous GiGi under Alanlee's stable ... She is gorgeous ... Check it up ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 06-02-2014, 02:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2686 / Power: 14
fuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
play with the bird bird too much, bird bird will also get spoilt... especially when we are old.... bird bird does not recover as fast as it used to...

bro, I am not sure whether it is an offence, but I think it is not nice to do so.
generally, one should not post any pictures of anything in geylang.
I think we should respect the privacy of the ladies and other patrons...

even if the girl did ask you to post it, it is good that you check with her if her okt boss is ok with her doing it and if it violates any rules or laws....
Bro BronzeGod,
Billions thks for the sincere care and golden advice. Digested!

Quote:
Not sure whether it's an offense to post wl pics in open forum. But for me I won't post the wl pics without their permission. Unless she permits then I will post lor. Whose pics u wanna post?
Bro Slyer,
No la,,, just feel curious and wanted to find out the reason.
Coz I use to be in FL Dom 2, FL pic, detail height, weight, cup size n service provided is stated there(though quite often some of it is bullshit).

Quote:
Hi bro ... Thanks for the compliment ...

In the olden days, people regard semen as precious as gold ... They believe that it was not easy to replenish once overly utilized ... If that happened, the wives would not be able to conceive and their legacy would not be able to continue to sustain ...

Actually it is scientifically proven that regular sex would strengthen ones immune system ... When one reaches orgasm, chemical and hormones are being discharged which are responsible for the overall well-being of the body. Not only does a healthy sex life boost mood, but there is growing evidence to show it boosts your physical well-being too ... from increasing longevity to reducing the risk of erectile dysfunction and even heart attack ...

BTW, since you're a PRC FL guru, have you tried the gorgeous GiGi under Alanlee's stable ... She is gorgeous ... Check it up ...
Bro Max,
Once again thks for sharing your precious experience .
I am not married yet, but old already with naive thought .
Hence I keep searching for advice from experienced senior guy like you all..
(Keep learning from senior)

I am not a guru, just a regular PRC fucker !
Alanlee's stable is quite popular in DOM2, but never try out his gal yet.
Will look into Gigi n Bao Bao!!

Location@••
Occupation>••
Interests>••
Old 06-02-2014, 11:17 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:

Bro Slyer,
No la,,, just feel curious and wanted to find out the reason.
Coz I use to be in FL Dom 2, FL pic, detail height, weight, cup size n service provided is stated there(though quite often some of it is bullshit). !!
I felt that as long as the girl permits u to post her pics in open forum it shd b fine look forward to ur wls pics

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1