The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 19-03-2020, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

So far in my experiences, viets don't last long in their quality of service ... need to manage expectations. Hopefully once the current travel restrictions are lifted, we get to enjoy some new girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guru1269 View Post
G9 standard and attitude has dropped. Very different now. Won’t bother to RTF (for me).
Old 19-03-2020, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
JustJust888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thats good to know, maybe i am just unlucky.. lololol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
Sorry to hear that.

Had a good experience with G25.

Good height and Frame.. Like how tight her body is.

BBBJ for me was 8/10. Hardworking, does good alteenating speed and suction. She would tease my ass but no AR. While blowing she will use lube to rub my ass

She does this amazing twirlibg with her tongue over my cock head only and a few times I had to stop her as I nearly exploded.

I didnt plan to extend my time so after a long time blowing I suggested she slip on her high heels and let me doggy her from side bed while I stood on the floor next to bed.

She would arch her back and I get full view of her pussy and ass... Started slow pounding.. She eventually took over and just rocked back and forth while I stood there.. Amazing feeling.

As I didnt have much time, I pushed her to face down so I get maximum ass...pounded her until I came.

25 mins with mainly BBBJ and doggy with heels... Time and money well spent.
Old 22-03-2020, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 20
newbie80 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie80 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros can advice what time this house closes?
Old 24-03-2020, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJust888 View Post
Thats good to know, maybe i am just unlucky.. lololol.
Seems G25 blows hot and cold. Don't know whether I should try her. Because both G9 and G30 are still super sexy and super good for me. I think maybe best to cap it to two regulars in one house better.
Old 24-03-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
only my first sexxion with her was guud... that was her 1st day early worm bonk. it made me rtf her later but service lose laew. stil undecided abt 3rd visit... may go if no target
you get to fuck many girls on their first day hor.....bro give some intel next time leh.... i always f them near their ORD lol
Old 24-03-2020, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
you get to fuck many girls on their first day hor.....bro give some intel next time leh.... i always f them near their ORD lol
U nv see his location? Lol
Old 24-03-2020, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

indeed G9 bod is nice, but svc sucks.. is it true she prefers to give bbbj instead?
Old 24-03-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
U nv see his location? Lol
he changed liao to : I not at geylang
Old 02-04-2020, 03:53 PM
Samster

supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

miss g9 bod and legs... wonder how the gals tahan no piak for 1 mth
Old 19-05-2020, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
rabakboi529 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone got intel on this house? Did the WLs here cut card or will they still be around when GL reopens?
Old 19-05-2020, 09:45 PM
Samster

If only can reopen in Sep means many will cut n go... gonna miss licking g9 bod
Old 20-05-2020, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 15
eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!

If they are still gers left before CB start. I think alot will choose to go home, at least more freedom to go out and even maybe find FL jobs back home and cheaper living expenses. Stay here they also cannot go anywhere.
Old 20-05-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatingpussy View Post
If they are still gers left before CB start. I think alot will choose to go home, at least more freedom to go out and even maybe find FL jobs back home and cheaper living expenses. Stay here they also cannot go anywhere.
Yes agreed. ESP when Vietnam reporting zero cases for many days already. Impression is all that matters. No FL in the right mind will wanna stay in a small island with huge covid figures
Old 21-05-2020, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
vkler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is anyone here has contact of G18 in Cygon(L18H14) RTF few times but forgot to get the contact
Many thanks
Old 23-05-2020, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
rabakboi529 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
If only can reopen in Sep means many will cut n go... gonna miss licking g9 bod
Ah yes, especially since got the Phase 1 2 3 shit. Confirm GL will only reopen at least 3 months later. Sian, wanted to RTF G9 and try G30 but didn’t get the chance. Hope when GL reopens there’ll be new WLs who can uphold their standard for cat50.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1