The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2011, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 18
DunhillSmooth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage near Bugis Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRX Impreza View Post
That is why i never RTF YZ. Still remember the last time at AW, she will bring me to the room, then disappear for ard 5 min. Then come in start massage. During the massage, she will go out a few times. Also not as friendly as the others. Its not a good comment but its just my honest opinion....
bro, i'm glad you share my sentiments... to me she's a money sucker... no respect for customers. Furthermore, she expect me to every time tip her extra... knn...
Old 07-08-2011, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 13
JustThinking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bugis got quite a few TN shops in that area. Please look for the correct thread b4 posting. I also don think tht anyone with 7 posts (5 posts asking for contacts) will b given the contacts here....
able to share location? I have never try this before, and really looking forward to it.
Old 07-08-2011, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunhillSmooth View Post
I went to visit YZ... still the same old problem, pay for 1 hour, then she will use your 15 mins do this do that.. waste and eat your time... i partonised her since she came to singapore more 2 years plus back. Very disappointed, she still ask me how come i hardly visit her like last time?

Honestly... comparing from how she look then and now.. she really looks haggard and old... though her body is still ok.. but compared to when i first knew her... he looks and bod really go down a lot liaos
thanks for d info bro. think im not gonna try her next time.

think i wasnt too wrong when i told bro Blurrr d other day YZ looked to be in her early 40s when she's only 33. like u said maybe she looked older n more haggard now.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 08-08-2011, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1507 / Power: 17
WRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant future

I seldom post not so good FR or comments as I also spared a thought for the gal, do not wan her business to b affected. But sometimes in the spirit of sharing, just got to comment on the actual facts. After all, we want value for money when we do spend. Its really really very diff to find good quality services nowadays....
Old 08-08-2011, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I seldom post not so good FR or comments as I also spared a thought for the gal, do not wan her business to b affected. But sometimes in the spirit of sharing, just got to comment on the actual facts. After all, we want value for money when we do spend. Its really really very diff to find good quality services nowadays....
hi bro thanks for d contact once again but i honestly feel it's good to be transparent and partial when writing FRs. that way, the gal will learn if she come to realise her bad svc is causing her to lose her customers. n hopefully she'll gather feedback n strive to improve.

if FRs are one-sided with only the good things said, i guess that'll defeat the purpose liao. all d gals may become instant angpais. N juz imagine the gal may become so popular that you may not even have a chance to book her.

Look at FRs positively as report cards which the gals' performance are accessed. Of cos to be fair, bros need to make fair n honest assessments too. im sure if one's negative FR is too distorted, there'll be b other bros who'll challenge.

dont get too upset yeah.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 08-08-2011, 07:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 19
doh-doh is one of the Best!doh-doh is one of the Best!doh-doh is one of the Best!

Same experience with YZ. You know what the funniest thing is? There was once I went without calling and YZ came to great me. She popped from behind the door many times, asking me this and that, since I asked for someone else. After awhile due to timing issues, I decided for YZ, but only to find out she is actually serving anoer customer!

Just imagine how the customer will feel with YZ popping in and out of the room so many times!
Old 08-08-2011, 07:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
joekilat1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo bro, can pm me the location pls tks
Old 08-08-2011, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1286 / Power: 13
gottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud of

Good day to all Bros and thanks to Bro WRX for starting this thread to share experiences from this wonderful place. No less, my appreciation to Bro Bobster for sharing XE contact. Called her and booked a slot. Went to the place which is discreet and waited in cubicle for couple of minutes she was busy with another customer. She came in and was dressed in a sphagetti top and mini skirt...attractive prc lady with slim body and nice boobs. She started massage which was quite forceful and touched those areas which were aching (without me even telling her). After enjoying her massage for a good 40mins, there came the legandary HDLY where she sat between my legs and placed them on her smooth thighs...followed by massaging of the lower areas...very shiok...it was somewhere between JG and teasing as she knew the right strength to apply while massaging and stroking there and also when to stop before I surrendered. I was asked to turn over and she continued with massaging chest and stomach before asking whether I wanted release. HJ was sop (I think time was almost up) and she went out to get a hot towel to help me clean up...tat's great service. I paid up (tips included) then left a refreshed and happy man. Would RTM her when there's available slot...since she's very hot in demand now. Please don't ask me for ctc of this place...u should ask TS.
Old 09-08-2011, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
coolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by gottosam View Post
Good day to all Bros and thanks to Bro WRX for starting this thread to share experiences from this wonderful place. No less, my appreciation to Bro Bobster for sharing XE contact. Called her and booked a slot. Went to the place which is discreet and waited in cubicle for couple of minutes she was busy with another customer. She came in and was dressed in a sphagetti top and mini skirt...attractive prc lady with slim body and nice boobs. She started massage which was quite forceful and touched those areas which were aching (without me even telling her). After enjoying her massage for a good 40mins, there came the legandary HDLY where she sat between my legs and placed them on her smooth thighs...followed by massaging of the lower areas...very shiok...it was somewhere between JG and teasing as she knew the right strength to apply while massaging and stroking there and also when to stop before I surrendered. I was asked to turn over and she continued with massaging chest and stomach before asking whether I wanted release. HJ was sop (I think time was almost up) and she went out to get a hot towel to help me clean up...tat's great service. I paid up (tips included) then left a refreshed and happy man. Would RTM her when there's available slot...since she's very hot in demand now. Please don't ask me for ctc of this place...u should ask TS.
omg bro we went on the same dae! haha
Old 09-08-2011, 01:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
ahmad is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

can share her number?
Old 09-08-2011, 02:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
yongcheng is stuck in moderation for some time to come

any bros can pm me the location and contacts? will up your points. thanks! (:
Old 09-08-2011, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
massking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi TS, can share contact please? am a sucker for great HDLY
Old 09-08-2011, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
coolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find better

had XE yesterday...juz summarise :

Looks : 7.5/10 (look will grow on u)
Body : 7.5/10 (very well maintained)
Massage : 8.5/10 (good strength)
HDLY : 9/10 (prefer Coco's)

But i prefer Coco or even YZ 's HJ to XE.
Old 09-08-2011, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1507 / Power: 17
WRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Massage near Bugis Area

Looks like Bro Coolmagnifico has completed the Grand Slam (being massaged by all three of them). Please continue to update us wats next for you......
Old 10-08-2011, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 18
cibeisong is a Helpful and Caring Samstercibeisong is a Helpful and Caring Samstercibeisong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi all,

The girls would like to express their sincere appreciation to all your supports and sincere feedbacks, being good or bad. But they would like to ask if you could keep it non-public?

They are very much appreciated of your supports, but is very concerned if these reports would draw unnecessary undesirable attention.

They are certainly delighted if you could share their services with your cheong kakis, but a little worried if you share with the people you have not even met. Appreciate your kind understanding and co-operation.

Sorry TS, your understanding would be greatly appreciated.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread