The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2014, 05:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: "Home Team" #1 Lah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Bro Happyman007,

Not every Singaporean have connections or good kangtao when overseas.
It is the duty of the "Home Team" to assist its citizens to the best they can regardless of status and background.

Let's say a typical Singapore citizen who is not so travel savvy and street smart got into some trouble and end up in a Thailand police station or in the hands of criminals.
You think he/she got Thai Army friend, politician kangtao or mafia friend no to call for help meh?
That's why only 2 solutions.....

1. vote them out
2. we get out

I chosen the 2nd solution
Old 18-10-2014, 05:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Home Team

Quote:
Haha let our fellow Sinkies try if they don't believe.
not only you fussy, you are experienced......
Old 18-10-2014, 06:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
gooners deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Hey bro, tomorrow going Shanghai will there at 9pm, any places to go like pub or massage near Sheraton Pudong area you can intro?

Thanks
Old 18-10-2014, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shanghai KTV Scam

Read it and weep!

http://sammyboy.rocks/showpos...&postcount=970

SEAJ
Old 18-10-2014, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
That's why I dun have any expectation on them even if any case really happen.....few cases happen in Jakarta last time, just settle it with my own connection without bother to even ask our 官老爷
Just an observation - but Singapore is such a small City-State which actually needs to maintain good relations with most countries - that PERHAPS your home team is required by the government to tread softly in foreign lands?

Nowadays, most Hong Kong-ers call on our "big brother" anytime they get into a pickle overseas; the tricky part though is.... what if a Hong Kong-er gets into problems whilst visiting "Home?" LOL.

SEAJ
Old 19-10-2014, 03:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
thanks for sharing ,good point there
let me give 2 good examples of how a singaporean passport holder and a south korean passport were treated
in 2009 a singaporean man was arrested in manila airport with a few grams of drugs found in his luggage bag
he was immediately arrested by the filipino police and placed in detention
the singapore embassy did not try to help him get a ligher sentence and none of the singapore embassy officals visited him in prison
also in 2009 3 south korean were arrested at singapore changi airport , 3kg of heroin were found hidden in their shoes,they were on transit to australia
at first they were charged by singapore with the death penalty for drug importation
behind the scenes, the south korean embassy work thru the spore govt channels to help them
in the end the first korean ,Kim had the capital charge dropped, he was instead sentenced to 5 years jail for drug possession
the other 2 koreans were also sentenced to only 7 years for drug possession
why the double standards? if any singaporean caught with 3kg of heroin i assume the singapore govt will surely sentenced him to death
the south korean embassy worked hard to get the spore govt to drop the capital death penalty against the 3 korean men
that is really how south korea helps its citizens overseas
Old 19-10-2014, 07:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Yes, not only China, in Athens also. I have a friend who kena such nonsense as well. Paid in cash... Cannot make any police report on the drinks.
as reported in the china media
some china people are using the internet chat to scam horny men
click on link below
http://news.qq.com/a/20141019/001015.htm
Old 19-10-2014, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
MJason deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be in shanghai in mid November any bros there too?
Old 19-10-2014, 01:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Citizenship

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
in 2009 a singaporean man was arrested in manila airport with a few grams of drugs found in his luggage bag.
he was immediately arrested by the filipino police and placed in detention.
the singapore embassy did not try to help him get a lighter sentence and none of the singapore embassy officals visited him in prison.

capital death penalty against the 3 korean men that is really how south korea helps its citizens overseas.
Thanks for sharing this story.

Singapore citizenship is good for the very young (building educational fundamentals) and the very old (retirees).
Anything in between sucks.
The "after sales service" really cannot make it.

The world is running as a globalised economy.
It doesn't hurt to get a PR status of another country.
Old 19-10-2014, 01:53 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow "Home Team" #1 Lah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
That's why only 2 solutions.....

1. vote them out
2. we get out

I chosen the 2nd solution
Everyone is entitled to their own choice.
I choose solution no 1 and 3.

3) Gain more globalised experience while still young

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
not only you fussy, you are experienced......
Experience in bed only.
Old 19-10-2014, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:

3) Gain more globalised experience while still young
I choose option 4) live off the grid!
Old 19-10-2014, 03:04 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow "Home Team" #1 Lah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
I choose option 4) live off the grid!
Hahaha good idea.

http://channel.nationalgeographic.co...sday-preppers/
Old 19-10-2014, 06:14 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJason View Post
I will be in shanghai in mid November any bros there too?
yup just wechat for more details..
Old 19-10-2014, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
ksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooners View Post
Hey bro, tomorrow going Shanghai will there at 9pm, any places to go like pub or massage near Sheraton Pudong area you can intro?

Thanks
You've got PM. And I'm putting up in the same hotel if you r keen
Old 20-10-2014, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksst View Post
You've got PM. And I'm putting up in the same hotel if you r keen
Can jio MMs to loom and have a foursome

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1