The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 23-05-2024, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBush View Post
Gigi is Dr. Cindy..she only works evenings for a few hours
I wonder where she is located now as her unit has been taken up by the Thais
Old Yesterday, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 15
skytng is one of the Best!skytng is one of the Best!skytng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker45 View Post
Today had a session with a ML named Gigi, I havent seen her name mentioned in this thread here.

Looks about 50 yo n body size belongs to big type. Since she is new to me so I step into her room. She said she is only doing part time in JSP, few hours a day n only certain days. Very chatty n cheerful lady.

Session started with light teasing n edging on front n back, n she told me her speciality is prostate massage. Price is 1B all in. So I said okay.

Then she made me get on fours n she wears a finger glove n put plenty of lube on my ass. She proceed to finger fuck me n ask me to shout louder as she like to hear me making horny sound. And at same time she made horny remark like "jie jie want to fuck u all night n make u song song". And at the same time her other hand is giving HJ.

As I do not want to cum too early without seeing her body, I ask to turn around n then ask her to pull down her top. She told me she like her boobs to be grabbed n massaged which I gladly comply. She continue 1 finger in my ass n the other hand giving HJ till I cum.

Overall is a surprise find for me for prostate massage/finger fuck n budget release.
bro, where's her unit? i have never found gigi or dr cindy despite going down for past 2 years
Old Yesterday, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 15
skytng is one of the Best!skytng is one of the Best!skytng is one of the Best!

nice to see many reviews in this thread now, this place feels alive again.

Took a walk recently to check out new activity

so the short white hair gilf in the unit opposite Lisa's is jennie right?

And lita unit is opposite linda? i thought that unit is under honey, i still see honey in that unit though, it's a huge unit with 2 toilets, or is lita in another unit i never seen open before?
Old Yesterday, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Lurker45 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by skytng View Post
bro, where's her unit? i have never found gigi or dr cindy despite going down for past 2 years
Her unit is 2 doors away towards left when u face Linda unit
Old Yesterday, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1099 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15699 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skytng View Post
nice to see many reviews in this thread now, this place feels alive again.

Took a walk recently to check out new activity

so the short white hair gilf in the unit opposite Lisa's is jennie right?

And lita unit is opposite linda? i thought that unit is under honey, i still see honey in that unit though, it's a huge unit with 2 toilets, or is lita in another unit i never seen open before?
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old Yesterday, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2054 / Power: 22
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Lol. In the first place why you ask without going in first? Some MLs might be wary and think you're mata/reporter since JSP was in the news once few years back. Anyway, must be you were rude or something lor. Next time just go in, get massage and talk to the WLs. In all my years I've yet to get rejected and only they try to carrotchop me

No lah. I not handsome just average. Not looking like a slop and looking decent also helps lor. I also like to talk to WLs to make them comfortable. Lita is actually a nice lady so not sure why so many bros kena her wrath 5555
I prefer to ask before going so that I don’t get carrot chopped.
Not sure what’s the connection here that you say she’s wary of mata/reporter since JDP was in the news few years back? She came here only few months ago.
It’s interesting that you come to the conclusion that I was being rude or something to her, were you there to witness this or did she tell you anything?
Bro, I didn’t start to come to JSP recently ok!
Old Yesterday, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialboy View Post
I prefer to ask before going so that I don’t get carrot chopped.
Not sure what’s the connection here that you say she’s wary of mata/reporter since JDP was in the news few years back? She came here only few months ago.
It’s interesting that you come to the conclusion that I was being rude or something to her, were you there to witness this or did she tell you anything?
Bro, I didn’t start to come to JSP recently ok!
Relax bros. Small matter.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1