The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2007, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 17
Prickly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How To Make A Girl Horny

I was wondering sometimes when we go out with some girls and the thought of bonking them just come to your mind. What "action" will you try to make her horny and bonk her?

The most common one that I usually do is to go KTV (decent) singing and drink with the girl; starting talking dirty to get her aroused and something you get it when you lucky.

Understand that there are some peddlers who are selling those "spanish fly" in GL by those old man. How effective are those?

Bros please feel free to contribute and comment.
Old 31-08-2007, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 21
Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold
Re: How To Make A Girl Horny

I have had 2 interesting encounters with girls and alcohol.

1st encounter happened at a pub in Geylang when i picked up a Viet girl who sat with me the for a good 2 hours while i was in the pub.

When i wanted to adjourn to another place to chiong...she wanted to come along with me and my kakis. So she came along and we went to OT to continue our drinking and dancing there. By the time the night was well into 2am in the morning, the viet girl was about quite high liao from all the whisky she had drank with us. She was smooching me all over my face while we were in the discotheque in OT and i knew she needed a good bonk.

However never in my wildest dream did i imagine the session i had with her would be a most tiring and exhausting session i wont forget for a long time.

We reached my home at about 3am. She was all over me even before i could get to the shower. We had 1 round in the shower and after that i thought i could go to bed after the shower. However she came out of the shower and demanded a 2nd round..

I was like so shack after whole evening of chionging and asked her to sleep and do it next morning...but she would not allow me to sleep. So in the had to give her round 2 with her riding me until i cum.

We rested for about 20 mins after round 2 and then she wanted round 3....

Haiz i was so tired liao i didnt know if i can cum or not. Anyway she wanted to do it again and i obliged. She did all the work..catbath me throughout, BBBJ and AR. The foreplay took almost like 15mins and i was able to get another erection again. So she did cowgirl again and rode me like a woman possessed.

After riding me like 15 mins or so, she also became tired. So i turned her over into missionary and pumped her hard till i cum a third time.

I dont know if her sex drive had anything to do with the alcohol we had that evening but it surely made her want sex badly.

Just an experience i had to share.

Cheers

Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 31-08-2007, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
bonkers69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

someone mention "eyemo" before..........

Old 31-08-2007, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 19
ragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkers69 View Post
lol i remember that, can try...
Old 31-08-2007, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 20
thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkers69 View Post
can kindly elaborate? Thanks
Old 31-08-2007, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisme View Post
can kindly elaborate? Thanks
Do a search under Adult section but try at ur own risk...
Old 31-08-2007, 06:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 20
pcfj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypcfj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Usually alcohol drinks will make the girl high.
Old 31-08-2007, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

lol, eyemo again.
also i tink got sum1 mention bomoh also rite?
Old 31-08-2007, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
lol, eyemo again.
I think have Eyemo promoter here lah. Must have worked the last time to boost sales
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 31-08-2007, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

eyemo...?

must be watching too much of those drama series saw those guys dropping some liquid via a plastic container which is probably just a prop. if eyemo can then i supposed now a small tiny bottle of those would have cost hundreds.

heng those drama director never use a bigger prop arbo people might tot 'cham chia U'(hokkien for those tailer oil) also can liao, duhz!
Old 31-08-2007, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 22
surfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of light

Bwahaha! Eyemo again!
Old 31-08-2007, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 20
mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

hehe can try Zestra.....hehe
can get from Watson
Old 31-08-2007, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
No.5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agree with Bro Ronsee make the girl drink.
I use to do that to my gf, alway make her drink unit she very high that nate sure very shiok.

Eyemo never try, dun thinks it's work!
Old 31-08-2007, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
No.5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokermania View Post
hehe can try Zestra.....hehe
can get from Watson
Bro, it's Zestra work?
Old 31-08-2007, 04:41 PM
pudong

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
I think have Eyemo promoter here lah. Must have worked the last time to boost sales
Wah u big brother, now in GZ, got any special potion make in PRC can make ger horny bo?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1