The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2023, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRODUCTION OPERATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
I always thought when it came to KCing, only MLs were good at it. Long story short, meet an atb who does decent job in Singapore. Occasionally our paths cross as we walk to work or home. As the days go by, we smile at each other and wave. One day, I mustered up the courage to meet her and added her Wechat. As we chat, she asks me to help her apply for PR and I tell her it's not easy or possible. In the last few days, she told me that her son has no one to take care of him in China and that she wants to marry someone here just to get her PR and bring her son over. She knows that I am married and someone she can not marry, but somehow I find that they have similar stories.
So d u upped her ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1