The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-11-2021, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 3
xuanda is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxuanda is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for Cheryl (Nuru Milf)

Look: I won’t give score for looks. But won’t reject. She looks like a foxy Milf but nearing the end of the Milf stage already.

Body: 6.5/7 Quite big headlamps. But can tell she’s not young already. Skin was silky smooth. And she as a very beautiful looking pussy.

Sensual: Tried her many times over the years. Nuru and Normal. Both also she put in effort. And some subtle moans here and there.

ECA: Good luck to those trying to unlock. That’s all I can say. Haha

Overall: Will RTM once in awhile to maintain relationship. Regardless I think she’s still a fail safe.
Old 25-11-2021, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 9
onelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of light

Tried green apple recently. Below is my MR

https://sglonelyguy-7.com/massage-apple/

Location: accessible for foot soldiers but seems hard to find parking
Looks: 7/10 (gnd but not my type)
Massage: 8/10 (strong and sufficient strength)
Hj: 7/10 (nth to complain. Very patient)
Overall: 7/10 (vanilla service like some of the mls)

Rtm: probably not.

Tried a viet ml that has her wechat shared by some mls. Probably will get listed soon. Will share my MR after she is listed
Old 25-11-2021, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

I fear something has happened to Aini. She has not been contactable and “disappeared” since yesterday early evening (as many know she’s very professional and manages her appointments well so this is out of character for her to miss appointments without any response at all). Any bros who had booking with her last night or today or who is in the know can verify or comment what happened?
Old 25-11-2021, 06:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
I fear something has happened to Aini. She has not been contactable and “disappeared” since yesterday early evening (as many know she’s very professional and manages her appointments well so this is out of character for her to miss appointments without any response at all). Any bros who had booking with her last night or today or who is in the know can verify or comment what happened?
She already got busted before, so don't have to worry too much about her being busted again.

MIA for other reasons? That's another issue.
Old 25-11-2021, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2941 / Power: 17
alow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by alow2; 25-11-2021 at 09:59 PM.
Old 25-11-2021, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Mmind is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryptonite123 View Post
Just to add a few more points:

1. Tall (168-ish), big (natural) boobs - very nice to grab . Doesn't fall into the category of 'baby elephant' - at least to me.

2. Cheerful personality - always smiling.

3. Great service; my experience was similar to what was described above. No rush; I stayed the full hour. One of the good eggs in the current basket of many bad ones.

https://sglonelyguy-7.com/fan-fan-massage/
After reading so many review,I did make a booking but I can not find the address (condominiums) given and was told that she got double booking for almost the same time slots.Is her location at Hdb?
Old 25-11-2021, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
She already got busted before, so don't have to worry too much about her being busted again.

She is such a delight! Hope she is ok.
What happens when the white card issue is resolved? Do the girls need to pack up and leave immediately?
Old 25-11-2021, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

So long as she’s safe and well. I recall reading a while back of some psycho here who beat up and stalk some girl very badly….

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post

Old 25-11-2021, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 7
SoftcoreBoi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySoftcoreBoi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros got good recommendation for BBBJ + No Cap CIM? Somehow all the BBBJ + raw CIM or AR ML in geylang/geylang hotel which I highly avoid.

Any FR for https://sgbeautycastle-6.com/fei-fei...e-hj-bbbj-cim/ ?
Seems like a decent choice but sg b castle always have a lot of landmine.

Already got yolo commando and got bombed previously so recommendations will be greatly appreciated!
Old 25-11-2021, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaze View Post
Her red chair worth the try?
Nope. The backrest is verticle. Cant rest at all
Old 25-11-2021, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2520 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

25/11 Qing Qing mwh rtm many times for her deep Ar and long tongue, Ar very short and bbbj too much hands, won’t rtf as she too rough but love her long tongue when she starts drilling Ar, offered to tip to have longer Ar but rejected
Old 25-11-2021, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 4
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
Agree additional $50 for HJ makes sense, not $100!
But 50+50 is becoming rare nowadays. It seems now more like 58+50 or 68+50 depending on what type of massage. Hope I’m not being over charged.
Good sharing! Appreciate it.
Old 25-11-2021, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 3
ChaoRenz1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttenneb View Post
Any current MLs that allows painting?
If you're well behaved, Ying Ying @ SLG allows painting during the pink chair session. But need to top up a bit for that.
Old 26-11-2021, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
She is such a delight! Hope she is ok.
What happens when the white card issue is resolved? Do the girls need to pack up and leave immediately?
Once their case is resolved.
They will be given time to arrange their next flight home. Usually within 48 hrs during pre-covid time.
Now not too sure coz flights are limited. Might have a longer allowance.
Old 26-11-2021, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
kryptonite123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkryptonite123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkryptonite123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmind View Post
After reading so many review,I did make a booking but I can not find the address (condominiums) given and was told that she got double booking for almost the same time slots.Is her location at Hdb?
She doesn't operate in HDB; her condo is beside HDB.

Unable to comment on the double booking; I can only speak from my own experience.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1