The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2010, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 16
HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of
KTV Girls Drugged and Raped

Bros here ever heard about stories of KTV PRC girls kanna drugged and booked by customers and kanna gang raped afterwards. I happened to hear this story about 4 local guys who prayed on KTV girls in Tianan Men but they were arrested when one PRC girl woke up to find herself naked and saw 4 condomns on the floor. She made a report and arrest was made. Another lady also kanna victimised by these 4 guys. The funny thing was that she last recalled following 4 guys into a taxi and found herself in a park in the morning. She did not think that she was raped cos her clothing was intact. She could not remember anything during the time she got into taxi and waking up in a park. Can't believe such things happened. Any input from bros about such stories.
Old 20-01-2010, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 741 / Power: 15
nosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to behold
Re: KTV Girls Drugged and Raped

My version is from Thailand long time back.

Angmo customer whent A-go-go bar, paid bar fine and got the go-go girl of his choice out for the night.

When they reached the hotel room, 4 more angmos came out from their hiding places like closet, toilet, balcony etc and ambushed her, pinned her to the ground and gang raped the go-go girl without protection.

When they finished they injected her some contraband drugs to keep her from escaping. So she was keep in the room for about lest than one week or so. Constantly being gang raped from time to time until the 5 angmos got tired of her and just left the hotel with their stuffs without paying.

It was the chambermaids that found the girl up stoned and drugged up...
Old 20-01-2010, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 21
Smeagol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmeagol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmeagol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOWITZER105MM View Post
Bros here ever heard about stories of KTV PRC girls kanna drugged and booked by customers and kanna gang raped afterwards. :
Did the incident happen recently? I heard of a similar case few years back. End result..... endless police visits for a stretch of few weeks.

No girls deserve to be raped.... those perpetrator ought to caned.
Old 20-01-2010, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 16
HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
Did the incident happen recently? I heard of a similar case few years back. End result..... endless police visits for a stretch of few weeks.

No girls deserve to be raped.... those perpetrator ought to caned.
Think 2 years back yes ktv gals also humans
Old 20-01-2010, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

How old are these guys? Early 20s? 2 years back, I got to know a girl from irc. Added her to my msn and chatted with her. After some time, she told me she was raped. Couldn't tell anyone she knows in real life and needed to talk to someone, to get things out of her mind. As I'm an older msn guy, she feels safe talking to me since I can never find her.

4 guys (should be around 20 now) raped her. Added something in the iced tea she drank. I suspect it's a liquid combination of ecstacy and ketamine. They took videos and used it to threaten her. End up she got to meet them to be raped, again and again, so that she doesn't end up being the next Tammy. Damn bastards. I tried to persuade her to go to the police but she's scared her parents will find out.

These bastards should be caned the maximun 24 strokes.
Old 20-01-2010, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
......These bastards should be caned the maximun 24 strokes.
Caned and become the new "Wonder Girls" in Changi Prison
Old 20-01-2010, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
wx99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: KTV Girls Drugged and Raped

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
How old are these guys? Early 20s? 2 years back, I got to know a girl from irc. Added her to my msn and chatted with her. After some time, she told me she was raped. Couldn't tell anyone she knows in real life and needed to talk to someone, to get things out of her mind. As I'm an older msn guy, she feels safe talking to me since I can never find her.

4 guys (should be around 20 now) raped her. Added something in the iced tea she drank. I suspect it's a liquid combination of ecstacy and ketamine. They took videos and used it to threaten her. End up she got to meet them to be raped, again and again, so that she doesn't end up being the next Tammy. Damn bastards. I tried to persuade her to go to the police but she's scared her parents will find out.

These bastards should be caned the maximun 24 strokes.
those guys shld be reported. those bastards. n their dick cut off.
Old 21-01-2010, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 20
itsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samster

mine i heard was years ago when tropicana & zanadu was the rage......heard a thai pro was picked up by afew niggers at a joint, brought back to the hotel for group sex but they ended up ravaging all her openings till she cant get up & need to be brought to the hospital by ambulance. by the time the chambermaid found her, those niggers had already flown out of sg.......
Old 21-01-2010, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 18
Big Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud of

TS, your story did happen a few years ago.

I know some naughty guys who drug the girl and gang rape her raw. After that put on her clothes and when the girl wake up, she found the guys also drunk (pretending) lying beside her. She ask them why her "below" so pain.....
Old 21-01-2010, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Bear85 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by wx99 View Post
those guys shld be reported. those bastards. n their dick cut off.
Cut off dick?? Too nice already.... I will let the gay to rape him till their asshole rotten.... This "RESPECT WOMAN"!!!! Even I have sex with FL I still reply "THANKS YOU" to them.... Cause they earn for living.... I believe most bro here "RESPECT WOMAN" too.... Right??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1