The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-02-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future
Re: Boyzillian recommendations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I still like Yen (formerly from Bukit Merah). But sadly no more HJ after she become own boss. Wasted because she is the best in terms of skills, services and boob size (D
So where is this yen now ?
Old 14-02-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster

pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombatPioneer View Post
Her shop located at Telok Blangah.
Can pm me her locatoon or contact. I would like to try my luck
Old 14-02-2021, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 697 / Power: 9
grooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to behold

Writing a FR for the contact given out by bro HS82, thank you very much for the recommendation

Need to safe entry and take temperature.

Ms JC will wear mask and gloves during the session. She's using the black IPL machine currently and she will explain in depth what IPL is . She's professional,very friendly and not a time watcher. Minimal usage of phone. Took JG as well.

will wait 3 weeks for my next session as mentioned by her IPL and JG effect will realise after 2-3 sessions.
Old 15-02-2021, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Wow. IPL followed by JG. Never tried before though😋...
If possible, share with me too. Thanks.
Old 15-02-2021, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombatPioneer View Post
No need to try your luck. No more extra service.
You don't have doesn't mean i don't have. Lol
Old 15-02-2021, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mahidshio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
Hi bro, already PMed you please check!
bro can share ctc?
Old 16-02-2021, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future

New contender yen? Any review?
Old 17-02-2021, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grooling View Post
Writing a FR for the contact given out by bro HS82, thank you very much for the recommendation

Need to safe entry and take temperature.

Ms JC will wear mask and gloves during the session. She's using the black IPL machine currently and she will explain in depth what IPL is . She's professional,very friendly and not a time watcher. Minimal usage of phone. Took JG as well.

will wait 3 weeks for my next session as mentioned by her IPL and JG effect will realise after 2-3 sessions.
Thanks bro for your FR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Wow. IPL followed by JG. Never tried before though😋...
If possible, share with me too. Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahidshio View Post
bro can share ctc?
Check your PM Bros!
Old 17-02-2021, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Guskla is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Tried both this tattoo lady and another one in Geylang. Tattoo lady is pretty and young but the Geylang one is better at juagen technique.

Tattoo lady:
Waxing - no rating as always painful for me
Juagen - 7/10
Look: 8/10
Figure: 7/10 (b cups)

Geylang lady
Waxing - don’t do
Juagen - 9/10 (sibei power with more teasing. Nearly blast out a few times but she don’t allow you to blast till grand finale)
Look: 6.5/10 (milf)
Figure: E cups

Both are nice ladies with good service. The Geylang one more hiong as it is at home. Lol! One time I just gave her a massage then finger her pussy till it was leaking juice. Drag her into the toilet for enjoyable evening.
Hi bro do you mind sharing the contact with me as I really wanna a good waxing place. Thank you so much in advance
Old 18-02-2021, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 17
teenraven is a Helpful and Caring Samsterteenraven is a Helpful and Caring Samsterteenraven is a Helpful and Caring Samster

HI bros, I'm also looking for a good waxing session, do share contacts and other recommendations from other experienced bros if there are any. TIA!
Old 18-02-2021, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 10
punkxyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypunkxyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

any bros have good recommendation for waxing? thanks
Old 19-02-2021, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1034 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I still like Yen (formerly from Bukit Merah). But sadly no more HJ after she become own boss. Wasted because she is the best in terms of skills, services and boob size (D cup).
She one woman operation now or got staff working for her ? If walk in, able to get her to wax?

Kinda sick of AE as it is also quite far for me and I find their waxing skills not really good

Anyone else got any good ones to recommend ? GQ not important to me but teasing would be good. Most
Important is still the waxing skills.

I’m staying in the north east.
Old 19-02-2021, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
KKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianguy2006 View Post
She one woman operation now or got staff working for her ? If walk in, able to get her to wax?

Kinda sick of AE as it is also quite far for me and I find their waxing skills not really good

Anyone else got any good ones to recommend ? GQ not important to me but teasing would be good. Most
Important is still the waxing skills.

I’m staying in the north east.
Pm you bro
Old 19-02-2021, 07:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
pineappling is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Any good location for waxing? Can pm me? I just want a good brazillian wax
Old 20-02-2021, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Thanks to bro HS82 for sharing. Ms JC.

Remember the wrong unit and spent 5 min walking around looking for the place.. haha, lucky JC msg to check if I reaching and I double check the address again.

Understand location consider as a business place. So Yes, safe entry and temperature taking is a requirement.

IPL was great, as I have done IPL before, so JC didn’t explain much on IPL. End up we chat like friend. Nice lady, friendly, slim. Though not those syt type, but I would say she is attractive in her own way.

Did JG as well. Slight different from previous I have tried. But enjoyable as well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread