The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 08-09-2012, 03:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
kaiserwalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

I tried Alice from Heidi's stable last week in Beijing. I roughly mentioned in my brief FR that she has great figure, ... good size breasts. It was my second time trying heidi's stock, and I'm please.
She mentioned she's 23, look quite young... but definately not underage type... those into nice young thing , this might be your cup of tea.. and the service is good too ,.. hard to come by with this combination.

Heidi was very pleasant on the phone; she even SMS me as 'after sale service' asking me level of satisfaction.
http://nightlifeinbeijing.blog.com/

I also try other stable over the last few business trip ... here's my compile list at hand :

1. http://nightlifeinbeijing.blog.com/
(only try two gals from there, so far one of the better one for me. read my earlier post if want to know which two.)

2. http://angels-beijing.blogspot.sg/
( the girl send are far from the pic on the site, but service still not too bad)

3.http://classifieds.chinadaily.com/?v...tyid=1&lang=en
(house call sensual oil massage + extra)

Thats all for now. Will add more when i found my other records.
Enjoy
Old 08-09-2012, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
chitlom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiserwalker View Post

Enjoy
did you try the outcall massage? how was the quality?
Old 08-09-2012, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
canucksYVR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been in Beijing for for the past 8 months or so. relied on this board for quite a few unforgettable bonks and since i have some time on my hand now i will post some FRs.

Was in Tianjin stuck in a remote resort for exhibition and after a particularly disappointing nite out in a ktv, i was unable to get any girls that was willing to travel to the resort for overnite. Out of desperation, i called fiona and no one answered. A few minutes later, she called back and she was actually overseas! very nice and accommodating, she tried to arrange someone for me. eventually lulu made her way out to see me.

Lulu:
Looks:6
Service:7
GFE:9
She is not very tall, certainly a gal next door look. very accommodating, does bbbj, allows daty, frenching and all. i guess down to personal preference, i will not rtf due to her being edging towards rough sex which i am not a fan of.

Back in beijing and called fiona again and she strongly reccomended yaoyao from a small town close to chongqing. first impression sweet face but very short. abit shy too as she stripped for shower. Understood that i was her first customer as she just got off the train. definitely very experienced and very GFE. sensual moans and her face turning flush red certainly is a turn on! very good BBBJ, allows daty and not a clock watcher. RTF YES!

sorry for my haphazard FR will try to organize it into a nicer format
Old 08-09-2012, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
strolling22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going to BJ soon.

Getting ready for some adventures there.
Old 08-09-2012, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitlom View Post
did you try the outcall massage? how was the quality?
Yes I did ..., the massage is good... the girl is not the same as that of the pic , real person is 35, skill in massage strength is good. Good for relax, for extra... the price is neg. Not fixed depend on chemistry. For bros wanting a massage , HJ .. still ok , for full service rather take those from okt. more petty and can have a good time.
Old 08-09-2012, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I tried Alice from Heidi's stable last week in Beijing. I roughly mentioned in my brief FR that she has great figure, ... good size breasts. It was my second time trying heidi's stock, and I'm please.
She mentioned she's 23, look quite young... but definately not underage type... those into nice young thing , this might be your cup of tea.. and the service is good too ,.. hard to come by with this combination.

Heidi was very pleasant on the phone; she even SMS me as 'after sale service' asking me level of satisfaction.
http://nightlifeinbeijing.blog.com/

I also try other stable over the last few business trip ... here's my compile list at hand :

1. http://nightlifeinbeijing.blog.com/
(only try two gals from there, so far one of the better one for me. read my earlier post if want to know which two.)

2. http://angels-beijing.blogspot.sg/
( the girl send are far from the pic on the site, but service still not too bad)

Enjoy
I checked nightlifeinbeijing website with imagelookup plug-in for firefox. I don't know if the other pictures are real, but Doris, Lisa, Amy, Christie, and Cindy are 100% fake.
On the Classifieds etc.. link it is fake
Most of Angelsinbeijing pics have proven fake.
pictures from Japanese, vietnamese, thai and Chinese models.
PS. It doesn't mean that these suppliers don't provide good services, but never expect to meet the girl on the picture. And don't loose time chosing after the picture. Just describe the kind of girl you like to the supplier and hope it will match.
Old 08-09-2012, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Frances View Post
I checked nightlifeinbeijing website with imagelookup plug-in for firefox. I don't know if the other pictures are real, ..... Just describe the kind of girl you like to the supplier and hope it will match.
hi bro,... most ppl here don't think okt site picture to be real, the one that i try are body pic, army and alice, so far the body look ok , so can't complain ... as for those face pic profile I haven't try , so no comment. Going nov and dec em again will try & feed back.

For the classified ad thingy ... she is a FL, I did use her service, so not sure what you mean by fake? photo ... yup it's not her ... she 35 .. not the kaiwayi profile... haha.. thus we need bros in this forum to dig out the gem in the field.
Old 08-09-2012, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 20
cremecrm is a Helpful and Caring Samstercremecrm is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was in Beijing last week and gave Amy a call (Bro Prickly) for a massage session. She is definitely a good listener and has good attitude. No rush service and massage was quite good. Not those piano-type of massage.

Happy ending and went to bed after that.

Amy

i think she looks like 27. Not syt type but still very acceptable

should be B+; no frenching and FJ.

i gave her 400rmb inclusive for taxt fare.

Thanks Bro Prickly for the contact.

Can call/sms her directly +8613716000281

My two cents worth of FR.
Old 08-09-2012, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremecrm View Post
Was in Beijing last week and gave Amy a call (Bro Prickly) for a massage session. She is definitely a good listener and has good attitude. No rush service and massage was quite good. Not those piano-type of massage.

Happy ending and went to bed after that.

Amy

i think she looks like 27. Not syt type but still very acceptable

should be B+; no frenching and FJ.

i gave her 400rmb inclusive for taxt fare.

Thanks Bro Prickly for the contact.

Can call/sms her directly +8613716000281

My two cents worth of FR.
How long was the whole session ?
Old 09-09-2012, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 20
cremecrm is a Helpful and Caring Samstercremecrm is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
How long was the whole session ?
About 1 hour.
Old 09-09-2012, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 17
Prickly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Frances View Post
Prickly, why don't you blacklist amy on your phone! She's continuously bothering you....
Bro i think you got it wrong! She is not bothering me at all.

We still keep in touch and simply a small help only.
Old 10-09-2012, 03:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Justcheonging deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi

I am new here...currently in BJ now... Any bros can recommend reasonable price ktv ? Or if want Cheong together also fine... Thanks
Old 10-09-2012, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
nameci is a living Saint! - you won't find betternameci is a living Saint! - you won't find betternameci is a living Saint! - you won't find betternameci is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justcheonging View Post
Hi

I am new here...currently in BJ now... Any bros can recommend reasonable price ktv ? Or if want Cheong together also fine... Thanks
New as in here for a extended time or biz trip? What's your idea of reasonable price? Not enough information to provide you with info bro.
Old 10-09-2012, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
king6788 is Cool - loads of Potential

Finally back in Beijing after a while. Tried to call Lily and gladly found out she is still in business! I asked for someone pretty and young. She said she would send Tiantian. About 30 minutes later Tiantian showed up. Definitely meets my requirement! She is about 165 and 45kg. She said she is 20 years old. Just came to Beijing recently. We chatted a little bit then proceeded to shower. She was very engaging in the shower. Then moved to bed. Her service was very good. Excellent BBBJ until I asked her to stop - so I don't finish right there. Tried few different positions. Seems like she liked to be on top the most. On and off moaning. Didn't sound fake. Eventually finished with me on top. Unlike most other girls I had 2 years ago from outcall, she didn't leave immediately. We stayed on the bed and good chatting and touching for a while.

Overall I was very pleased with Tiantian. I would give her:

Face: 9
Body: 8 - slim and tight - cannot go wrong with 20-year old
Boobs: B
Service: 9
GFE: 9
Damage: 600 inclusive of taxi

Compared her to some massage service mentioned in this forum, I think this is much better deal. Lily called back to ask for feedback. I mentioned only issue was boob not as big as I expected. She said next time I call she would send someone that meets my requirement. Can't wait...
Old 10-09-2012, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
natgeowild deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucksYVR View Post
Been in Beijing for for the past 8 months or so. relied on this board for quite a few unforgettable bonks and since i have some time on my hand now i will post some FRs.

Was in Tianjin stuck in a remote resort for exhibition and after a particularly disappointing nite out in a ktv, i was unable to get any girls that was willing to travel to the resort for overnite. Out of desperation, i called fiona and no one answered. A few minutes later, she called back and she was actually overseas! very nice and accommodating, she tried to arrange someone for me. eventually lulu made her way out to see me.

Lulu:
Looks:6
Service:7
GFE:9
She is not very tall, certainly a gal next door look. very accommodating, does bbbj, allows daty, frenching and all. i guess down to personal preference, i will not rtf due to her being edging towards rough sex which i am not a fan of.

Back in beijing and called fiona again and she strongly reccomended yaoyao from a small town close to chongqing. first impression sweet face but very short. abit shy too as she stripped for shower. Understood that i was her first customer as she just got off the train. definitely very experienced and very GFE. sensual moans and her face turning flush red certainly is a turn on! very good BBBJ, allows daty and not a clock watcher. RTF YES!

sorry for my haphazard FR will try to organize it into a nicer format
I took up a new project in Beijing recently and been up there three times in the last few weeks. Had tried both Lulu and Yaoyao, plus 2 others of Celine and Qiqi, and agree with your observations. I depended on Fiona to recommend, and so far so good, all her girls seems to provide very good GFE, which is really my cup of tea.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1