The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 14-06-2020, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 13
DD87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Thanks to Emmanuelle OKT for letting me wait for 40mins. Reach earlier at 9.50pm. Nvm wait. Told me customer exiting at 10.10pm. Still waiting. At 10.30pm told me lady sim card no internet. Power la bro. Thumbs up for u.

One of the trusted stables but like that. Very disappointing. Must be too much customer alr thats y never entertain me this newbie.
Old 15-06-2020, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 13
bL3AhS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuybL3AhS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD87 View Post
Thanks to Emmanuelle OKT for letting me wait for 40mins. Reach earlier at 9.50pm. Nvm wait. Told me customer exiting at 10.10pm. Still waiting. At 10.30pm told me lady sim card no internet. Power la bro. Thumbs up for u.

One of the trusted stables but like that. Very disappointing. Must be too much customer alr thats y never entertain me this newbie.
Wau bro waited for so Long ah, just now I go support LoveAffair early reach 10mins the OKT also allow me go up first leh. Maybe the demand too high so the OKT choose all those RTF customer la. The OKT shouldn’t do this la we all confirm le wait for 40 mins still kana aeroplane is too much already. Lucky I never go to that OKT.

FR for Pukky from LoveAffair

- Short, slim girl with a pretty face 90% close to picture
-Boobs around B nice and round and sensitive nipples
-BBBJ sucking power 100% she knows how to suck
- Able to talk basic English so still able to talk cock
- Hardworking girl, doesn't stop even when my little brother struggled after the first shot
- Did multiple positions and she was willing to accommodate me with no complaints
- Great experience, she's definitely customer-centered and willing to work real hard
Old 15-06-2020, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
evilsuns deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
cim?

Any recommendations on girls good in bbbj follow by cim?
Old 15-06-2020, 04:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 6
SirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to behold

post by mistake

Last edited by SirHumpALot; 15-06-2020 at 04:52 AM. Reason: post by mistake
Old 15-06-2020, 06:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
So what time your session supposed to be? If your session supposed to start 10pm? Then you waited only 30mins mah. 55555. ok lah you waited. haizzz sad.

Then you got proceed with the session or not? Did you try verify with the FL why your session was delayed? Some FL will tell the truth mah.
30mins still not long enough? Lol bro u want me to wait for 1hr ar... No, nv proceed lor. At least tell me still got customer or what or have the courtesy tell me delay till another timing ma. Waited until my little bro also no form.
Old 15-06-2020, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
ahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jurongwestst91 View Post
Sorry, not sure whether this is correct forum to voice my thought.
Went to a hotel in Geyland where one of the FL is working.
Damn hotel reception (a pinoy guy) want to photocopy my nric and write my mobile number on it even after I registered on safe entry. Wonder why he do that. If Police come he also kena cause he is not supposed to let anyone in anyway I question his action and he tell me he knows why I come here. Stupid idiot thought he will be ok by doing all this nonsense. I was telling him he should just close his eye and let me in. If police come, just say he don't know how I come in. Wouldn't that be better for him?
The Tall FL right? I also kana. So in the end did you give?
Old 15-06-2020, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Sure miss last bus/train unless u drive ?
40mins is very long.
Old 15-06-2020, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2766 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

Wrong post

Last edited by Loadedgun; 15-06-2020 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Wrong
Old 15-06-2020, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 19
donnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to all

Is it just me or have anyone noticed that the prices for some gals have been going up n up?
Old 15-06-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AXdesign deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

kerri plus 66
slim in cute 8/10
deepthroat 8/10
facefuck 8/10
fj 8/10
doggy n cowgirl 8/10
pounded hard, babe is banging
overall 8/10 good times
Old 15-06-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Around 30mins maybe also max for me. Last time when coffee shop still can sit down time i will just tell operator i go lim kopi first, ready then tell me The longest i waited i think is duno how long leh cuz I went NTUC shopping buy basket full of things and Q up payment liao just nice text me say ready can go up. 555555555
Yup. At least last time got place drink kopi all these, now stand there like a zombie like that. Smoke dont know how many ciagrettes alr. Lol.
Old 15-06-2020, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
Sure miss last bus/train unless u drive ?
40mins is very long.
Yup bro. I drive. Travel not a problem. Just that feel like a wasted trip.
Old 15-06-2020, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
honestreview69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybk View Post
No more lucky was planning to go on a hiatus already, but bro plus came to the rescue.

Double FR for stable Plus 66. Patronized this stable a few times, OKT is one of the best if not better than RL's. Fast replies, willing to answer questions and steady enough to exchange jokes, almost like chatting with a friend.
A bit lazy/hesitant to write but since OKT requested (honestly no need la, they will be fully booked just because of fresh blood status).

FR for Kerri
( Click to show/hide )
"Kerri" is petite, looks early 20s, close to photo wont reject, body statistics close to advertised. Shaved but perhaps not on daily basis, can feel the bumps if you go down on her.

Can kiss, can paint/finger, but only CBJ (mine is thoroughly cleaned and "well polished" btw, anyways I'm not a big BJ fan so no issues).

Her English is very good, her character is quite straightforward, great for bros who likes to chit chat. I told her I'm single, but she refuse to believe, say all men are liars 555.

The feeling with her is more like FWB than GFE.

FR for Kitty
( Click to show/hide )
Looks close to pictures discount 10%. I think her real age is older than she looks, but she maintains her body and skin really nicely, easily beats most girls.

Huge perfectly shaped boobs, enhanced (i think) but still soft and cant really feel the implants. Best enhanced pair i've felt.

Her bbj is really good, she has a few weapons up her sleeves, especially the tongue flicks on the frenulum. Can paint/finger, vv accommodating and rides really well. Only drawback is she don't kiss/french, at most light pecks (would be perfect bonk if she frenches).

English is almost non-existent, had to pull out google translate a few times. Couldn't really strike a rapport with her (partly due to language barrier), until towards the end when we talked about food (she likes pizza).
Lucky staying with bf probably for the rest of her time here or may work when she feels like it
Old 15-06-2020, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yup bro. I drive. Travel not a problem. Just that feel like a wasted trip.
I also had a wasted trip years ago, waited 30mins then off i went.
Old 15-06-2020, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Heard a lot about miso and may from various Bros. Old account had some issues and unable to log in

Both miso and may are really good.

Bros who have tried would know
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1