The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2020, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Chiangmai leh......CM tai tai skin white and soft, speak also soft soft Recently got few china family move in also, evening time got chinese sao sao come out and 遛狗
wooo....

I'M CIM KING
Old 01-09-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Sukhumvit 62, after turn in and all the way in...
Enter the main building, take all needed documents to the counter facing the main door, show her doc, get a Q number, submit to a counter on the left, they checked and done, wait for the physical reaction test at the waiting area, they will sometime call the whole bunch in all together, up to their arom.
Finish go the other end, wait for your Q to be called via digital screen, go in, give doc and results, take pics pay money and they print the license card and done, then fuck off..
First timer 2yrs, after which auto is 5 years, by defualt...if still 2 years can argue until father and mother come out...show them the written rules in Land Authority websites..Good Luck
Thank you.. going down to bangkok tomorrow.
Old 01-09-2020, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Lesson learn.............Next time find moo baan to stay must check properly and make sure got women bring kids out to play, not got men set up table drink together

My moo baan everyday only pretty tai tai bring their daughter out to play....until my wife ask me not to go out and let my kids play on their own will do
Whoa... why same same is human but life so different ah?
Old 01-09-2020, 12:49 PM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
Thank you.. going down to bangkok tomorrow.
dont forget medical cert 100thb from any clinic and address endorsement from Sg consulate at sathorn road..good luck

I'M CIM KING
Old 01-09-2020, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Kana guys nvm cuz who cares about them 555555 Kana some ladies or aunties gossip is sibei jialat one. Say i have an "affair" with one of the girl living nearby just because duno who saw the girl smiling at me while we walking pass each other and say hello. and we bump into each other 2 times maybe but its because theres only 1 path mah and cuz that girl go Singapore duno when and maybe she really have a sg guy "tc" her. haizzz my "单纯形象" kana tainted. Still must explain i duno her not even her name and which house shes from?!??!
单纯形象... LMAO
Old 01-09-2020, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
单纯形象... LMAO
Thai favourite past time is gossiping about other people lol

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 07-09-2020, 08:55 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
oforo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lately i getting interested in laos girls leh cuz they working in Thailand n beside the passport they are just same thai to me leh. 55555 they speak thai so i no need learn new language liao.

So I should find a thai girl who live at border of laos then also find a laos girl who live near that border also.
Old 07-09-2020, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
I watched it for only one reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Actually this movie not worth the money to see in cinema.

The story line in front still okok but behind onward a bit like boh budget? And don't make sense also machiam like rushing to finish the story like that.
Old 08-09-2020, 07:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
bobylee is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Long time never ben to Bangkok visit my honey
Old 08-09-2020, 08:31 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
urineboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

May be next year .
Slow slow wait ....
Old 08-09-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobylee View Post
Long time never ben to Bangkok visit my honey
She's already or was with her other honeys.....

I'M CIM KING
Old 08-09-2020, 02:17 PM
Samster

ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
dont forget medical cert 100thb from any clinic and address endorsement from Sg consulate at sathorn road..good luck
back from bangkok.. embassy told me dont need any address endorsement..so i didnt do it as i have yellow book. end up they said must do it in roi et...
Old 08-09-2020, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lesson learn.............Next time find moo baan to stay must check properly and make sure got women bring kids out to play, not got men set up table drink together

My moo baan everyday only pretty tai tai bring their daughter out to play....until my wife ask me not to go out and let my kids play on their own will do
intro me ur moo ban leh...the moo ban i staying all is grandma and grandpa with grandchild only .. over here alll 6pm close shop and stay at home
Old 08-09-2020, 02:53 PM
Samster

to other bros holding Thai wife visa...
There is something which confuse me...
recently news out that ALL FOREIGNERS need to renew their "whatever" visa before Spet 26 2020.

Ok..so if my Thai wife visa is expiring only at end of Nov(even is Dec 2020 or feb 2021), it also means i need to go and renew a new 1 year Thai wife visa before 26th Sept 2020 even our expiring date not reach yet?

Or only for those foreigners holding whatever visa(long term stay,Thai wife, Business, Work Permit) and it expire before and after 24th April 2020 and cannot leave Bangkok due to the Covid19 travel restriction, then need to go apply the new visa before 26th Sept 2020?

or it doesnt apply to us who's visa expire in nov or dec and still just go and re-apply a new one as per normal when near to our actual expiring date?

KNN sibeh tired try calling the immigration for 2 full days already...jitao bo lang working..dont bother...
Im really confuse in this matter, no head no tail also, any bro who knows clearly on this issue, appreciate if can enlighten me...Thanks in advance...

I'M CIM KING
Old 09-09-2020, 12:41 PM
Samster

Manage to get tru the 1178 c.s , standby 830am and call, after 15mins wait, they pick up..
Checked with them, those with Thai wife visa and no intend to leave the Kingdom, can just proceed to reapply a new one as per date stated in passport stamp..basically can ignore the news about renew visa by 26th sept..
Its for those foreigners who's visa has expired and cannot leave the kingdom due to covid19 travel restriction and they have visa exemption till 26th sept..so by the mentioned date they need to reapply a new one or leave before 26th sept..

I'M CIM KING
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1