The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2008, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 18
youallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to all
Beware of THEFT TRAP

Hi all... Just came back from an encounter.. So writing to inform/warn you guys...

Was at Lor 21 junction ard the coffee shop/bank area and saw the young quite pretty chick. Long curly permed hair, thin, flat-chested, talked a bit lianish.. Upon nego, agreed to a $50 HJ. Surprisingly, she offered to do it in her room. Wow.. 1st time got chick wanna do it at her place, so I accepted. Lor 25A, ADVANCE APARTMENT. It's on 5th flr, the unit on the right when you exited the lift.

The unit is quite bare, 3-4rms. Her room is partitioned into 2, 1 bed in each side. She kept asking me to bathe/wash up 1st, but I declined, saying will do it after the HJ. So we went to the inside partition, which has a curtain to block view. I wanted to hang my clothings on the rope, which holds the curtain, but she suggested I put them outside, which means totally out of my sight.After putting them outside, I saw the door still unlocked, those kind of knobs you have to push in to lock. So I reminded her to lock, somehow she bit hesitant but still locked.

Then I laid naked on the inside bed, she moved very close to my side and kept talking and started shaking. Out of sudden, I heard a distinct click sound (door unlocked sound!) Why am I so sensitive? Because ard 3years ago, I kena exactly the same TRAP in Chinaand I lost quite a bit of money... She abit panicked and talked loudly to try to cover the noise. But I already alarmed. I asked her get away and go out and see. No one was there, perhaps our voices already alerted him/her. But the door knob was already in unlocked position. No way can it auto unlock right? She still trying to say it was the bathroom door because it was also shared with the next room.

Anyway, that time I still haven't really get that into my mind yet. I just took my stuffs inside, and we continued. After 5mins or so, I was thinking it was really getting weird and bit dangerous for me to still stay on. So I just stopped her and straight away wore my clothings and went off. She kept pestering me for $$, but I just ignored her.

After coming down and collecting my thoughts, I thought I was quite lucky to get through.. I was having $800 and newly bought iPhone with me... My case in China was that after the thief got my things, the girl would make some excuses to leave the room and after while you knew something is wrong, but too late, I'm alone in the unit, cashless.

So please take note and be forewarned of such traps!!!
Old 18-11-2008, 02:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ahzhao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beware of THEFT TRAP

wah bro.. so heng.. came down nvr kenna stopped by her OKT?
Old 18-11-2008, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 16
The Landlord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe Landlord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

You are lucky man.... These days there are more and more of this kind. Got to be alert.
Old 18-11-2008, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1672 / Power: 17
gambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant future

I think as a general rule it is best that we keep all our personal belongings within sight at all times. The most dangerous time I feel is when the FL as the client to shower alone and the guy just gong gong goes shower and close the door behind him with the FL still outside. God knows with she is doing out there

She could just take everything and leave you high and dry or even worse she could even unlock the room door to setup you up for Xian Ren Tiao 仙人跳.

My personal advice :

1) Don't eat anything that the FL ever gives you if you still value your life.

2) Don't bring too much cash with you when cheonging FL, just bring enough to pay + tips.

3) Don't leave you car keys around the hotel dressing table if you still want to be able to drive home. You don't know what the FL can do with your keys.

4) Don't fetch the FL to wuloo wuloo places when she ask you too.

5) Avoid overnight with FL, you really don't know what goes on after you fall sleep......

All the above points are just some experience I gathered thru my cheonging for the past few years, hope to prevent fellow bros from becoming easy Cai Tao 菜头.

To Up / Return List : 222nge
Next 1K Point Spread : SG10, Cumexplorer. Passerbyer
Please PM me with your new post :
Old 18-11-2008, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 23
Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!

thanks TS for this alert, to avoid regret, for bros who are driving, you might want leave your extra cash & other valuables in the car, and just bring enough $$ to the room.
Old 18-11-2008, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5357 / Power: 19
Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambit88 View Post
I think as a general rule it is best that we keep all our personal belongings within sight at all times. The most dangerous time I feel is when the FL as the client to shower alone and the guy just gong gong goes shower and close the door behind him with the FL still outside. God knows with she is doing out there

She could just take everything and leave you high and dry or even worse she could even unlock the room door to setup you up for Xian Ren Tiao 仙人跳.

My personal advice :

1) Don't eat anything that the FL ever gives you if you still value your life.

2) Don't bring too much cash with you when cheonging FL, just bring enough to pay + tips.

3) Don't leave you car keys around the hotel dressing table if you still want to be able to drive home. You don't know what the FL can do with your keys.

4) Don't fetch the FL to wuloo wuloo places when she ask you too.

5) Avoid overnight with FL, you really don't know what goes on after you fall sleep......

All the above points are just some experience I gathered thru my cheonging for the past few years, hope to prevent fellow bros from becoming easy Cai Tao 菜头.
nice bro,

remember if you can, keep all valuable things in your car or home.
Old 18-11-2008, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
IWANT2BONKU deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

U damn lucky.

Noted
Old 18-11-2008, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

good experience and good to share
Old 18-11-2008, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 20
blackhorn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackhorn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Why would the girl try to do such thing in her own room??
Old 18-11-2008, 11:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1397 / Power: 0
lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

She will be ploughing on the street along GL areas and trying hunting for her if not threaten to report police that she is a FL and suspect her of stealing. She refuse to co-operate, either take a photo of her or nab her on the spot and threaten to call the guys in blue.
Old 18-11-2008, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 18
youallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhorn View Post
Why would the girl try to do such thing in her own room??
you dun know if she really stays there or using others.....

Last edited by youallsonice?; 18-11-2008 at 08:08 PM.
Old 18-11-2008, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 16
uobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to behold

Would rather spend $20 for a rm den go to their place .
Always have a direct line of sights of your belongings even if u shower alone .
Anything could happen now that biz is bad .
Take care cheongsters .
Old 18-11-2008, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2355 / Power: 18
ANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond repute

yup...
thats what ive been doing for ages and it still works...
but...if keep inside car also kana stolen then jumping into kallang river is not a bad idea to wash your suay for the day!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
...you might want leave your extra cash & other valuables in the car, and just bring enough $$ to the room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14
@@IF I LIKE YOUR POSTS 14 POINTS WILL BE YOURS @@
Old 18-11-2008, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 18
wolfmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywolfmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

frankly..

i still think that hotel 81 is more safe..

As for China, better for bros to take back to your hotel.
The hotel staff will at least assist you considering you are their customer...

i had friends check in for hourly rate hotel with MM and ended up in with several fierce man charging into the room demanding for compensation.

At the end, lucky his local colleagues know some strong background guy that resolve this...

better to careful when cheong... take care...
Old 19-11-2008, 04:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 19
sexton is a name known to allsexton is a name known to allsexton is a name known to allsexton is a name known to allsexton is a name known to allsexton is a name known to all
Exclamation Re: Beware of THEFT TRAP

Many tks 4 sharing n Reminder for DIRECT EYE CONTACT for our belongings!

One more Pt/Experience to share!

Many yrs back,took a WL for short time n follow her back to her room.
The room is quite dim n there isn't any hangers behind e door. After paying, she ask me just fold my clothings n put besides e bed.(on e floor) Is ok for me cause it meant to be a very short session. After I left n found out $100+ is missing fm e wallet. Try 2 recall,actually heard some sound below e bed during e action n e lady try 2 make lounder moaning sound to cover it!

SOMEONE IS BELOW THE BED!!! -wh means,someone DRAG e pants n took out e $ fm my wallet under e bed!! It is my own CARELESSNESS n only $ is missing,so i decided not to pursue further. (Luckily IC n all other cards is intact)

After I read tis tread n recall tis INCIDENT. After so many smooth yrs of cheonging,it is gd to REMIND each others e DO'S n DON'TS regardless in Sin or overseas!

Tks for other's reminder in tis tread too! Happy cheonging!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1