The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 13-10-2017, 07:05 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CITY224 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCITY224 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanji37 View Post
Went down yesterday.. So many milf not around.. Sianzz.
Siew mum (back in 1 month) , Joyce and Carol all not around. Seems like a death lane.
What is happening to PT? Today almost all the rooms were closed..... less than a handful of them were working. And around 2pm two police cars parked at the CitySquare Mall delivery carpark and 4 uniform police from them walk across the road to the PT backlane and hung around there until about 3pm. Are they purposely chasing people away from PT with their presence ?
Old 14-10-2017, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1866 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CITY224 View Post
What is happening to PT? Today almost all the rooms were closed..... less than a handful of them were working. And around 2pm two police cars parked at the CitySquare Mall delivery carpark and 4 uniform police from them walk across the road to the PT backlane and hung around there until about 3pm. Are they purposely chasing people away from PT with their presence ?
probably got to do with the fire on Monday
Old 14-10-2017, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

PT OKTs have received feedback on these increased "police presence" and advised not to be alarmed or concerned. There was an increase in the number of complaints filed with the police of suspicious characters loitering around the vicinity / backlane of their residence....... presumably by the developers or new owners of the new condo. The police have to make a show of responding to the complaints and hence have stepped up their patrols in the area. But we all know these people have been there even before the condo was built but still the police have to respond to the complaints.

Nothing to worry about..... just wayang wayang show by the police. Business as usual in PT.
Old 14-10-2017, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Geylang1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
PT OKTs have received feedback on these increased "police presence" and advised not to be alarmed or concerned. There was an increase in the number of complaints filed with the police of suspicious characters loitering around the vicinity / backlane of their residence....... presumably by the developers or new owners of the new condo. The police have to make a show of responding to the complaints and hence have stepped up their patrols in the area. But we all know these people have been there even before the condo was built but still the police have to respond to the complaints.

Nothing to worry about..... just wayang wayang show by the police. Business as usual in PT.
I think new condo owners will start petitioning and work to get the red light alley out from their neighborhood. They have a strong vested interest because their real estate prices will go up if RLD is not next to it.

Sadly Petain days could be numbered now..
Old 17-10-2017, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 7
limyenyew is a splendid one to beholdlimyenyew is a splendid one to beholdlimyenyew is a splendid one to beholdlimyenyew is a splendid one to beholdlimyenyew is a splendid one to beholdlimyenyew is a splendid one to beholdlimyenyew is a splendid one to beholdlimyenyew is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylang1969 View Post
I think new condo owners will start petitioning and work to get the red light alley out from their neighborhood. They have a strong vested interest because their real estate prices will go up if RLD is not next to it.

Sadly Petain days could be numbered now..
i always believe the red-light-district is also another kind of the city's namecard and should be in or near the downtown place
Old 17-10-2017, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: All Petain FR experience

Better enjoy as long as the gems still operate there. No guarantee they will work in other approved location or approved their yellow cards.
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 17-10-2017, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

Taken from Ah Bao's fb. A birthday celebration, could be on 15 Oct. I guess she is born in the year of the dog. Can anyone guess her age? Is the girl nest to Ah Bao, H10 Irene?
Old 17-10-2017, 08:07 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: All Petain FR experience

Happy birthday, Bao Er! We wish u many happiness and, earn tons of $. The above pic we have ex H22 Sally. Still she remains contact with her sisters.
Old 18-10-2017, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 8
GradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post

Happy birthday, Bao Er! We wish u many happiness and, earn tons of $. The above pic we have ex H22 Sally. Still she remains contact with her sisters.
Looking at Diana H22 keeper is my type of Gilf.
Old 19-10-2017, 12:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
zazzy is Cool - loads of Potential
Unhappy Re: All Petain FR experience

Bros who are at flanders square today.. is ms cookie available today? Been there few days back she was away waste my trip.. maybe holiday period
Old 21-10-2017, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 16
kuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to behold

Any idea if ex22 sally works somewhere else now or retired for good? Used to be one of my favorites

If you zap me, please tell me what I did wrong. I don't hold grudges, but would definitely wanna know what I did wrong.
Old 21-10-2017, 04:32 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuatos View Post
Any idea if ex22 sally works somewhere else now or retired for good? Used to be one of my favorites
You can try GBW or GPS in JB
She was part timer in those joints after leaving PT ....... not sure if she has moved on. But if you do happen to locate her..... plz take precautions because I heard the reason she left PT was failed her medical.
Old 21-10-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
You can try GBW or GPS in JB
She was part timer in those joints after leaving PT ....... not sure if she has moved on. But if you do happen to locate her..... plz take precautions because I heard the reason she left PT was failed her medical.
Sally was a commando gem..... always willing to accede to her customers every request including going raw. Sad to see her paying the price now for her foolhardiness.
Old 21-10-2017, 06:10 PM
Samster

Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

Almost cannot access sbf but I tried and can do. Ex Sally can be access thru her fb. "Sally Chan". She kept in contact with her sisters. It so obvious she is in the trade maybe an operator/ boss lady.
Old 28-10-2017, 07:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Sally was a commando gem..... always willing to accede to her customers every request including going raw. Sad to see her paying the price now for her foolhardiness.

Ya i did her raw too at 30 bucks last time. Her white creamy ass goot for doggy style
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1