The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2006, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
siaoheeha is Cool - loads of Potential
Syphilis???

I have gone to geyland at around January.After that at around april when i go for a checkup, the initial test stated i been tested positive for Syphilis althought i have a cold and cough which will also one of the reasons that i am tested positive.I have no syptoms of a chancre(maybe in some place i cannot see).Now at around late Oct, i started develop rashes on my whole body and they are itchy.... Did i contracted Syphilis?
Old 11-11-2006, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 20
samfan is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamfan is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamfan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Syphilis???

Bro siaoheeha,

If you tested positive for Syphilis, you should have seek medical attention then.

Syphilis is one of the few STIs that have a cure. A single dose of penicillin via injection should do the trick. However, it appears that you have developed 2nd stage Syphilis, if still left untreated, it may then developed into advanced stage and cause damage to internal organs - that is irreversible damage and even if you get penicillin injections at that stage, damage already caused are not reversible.

So if you are concerned, please go get tested again. Or if you already tested positive, why are you waiting? See a doctor today!
Old 11-11-2006, 02:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 20
samfan is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamfan is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamfan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro siaoheeha,

To add to my post above, the only sure way to know whether you have Syphilis is to get tested again. It will do you no harm by going to a doctor and showing him the rashes and get another Syphilis blood test. Did you do a TPHA confirmatory test after the initial VDRL or RPR test screening test?

But since you were capped during that single episode at Geylang, the chances are very low you have contracted Syphilis. Did you saw any visible lesions on the WL? You must come in direct contact with the Syphilis chancre or Syphilis rash secretions to get infected.

You also mentioned the presence of itchy rashes. Syphilis causes non-itchy rash, especially on palms and soles.
Old 11-11-2006, 09:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
fiercekid84 is Cool - loads of Potential

yes rashes is part of the syptoms i thnink u need to see a doctor immediatly and do something abt it before it kills u
Old 11-11-2006, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 478 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by siaoheeha
Now at around late Oct, i started develop rashes on my whole body and they are itchy.... Did i contracted Syphilis?
Hi Bro,
where did you go for your initial test? DSC?
maybe you might want to pay DSC a visit ASAP.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 11-11-2006, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 18
Red_Baron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear bro siaoheeha,

It is always best to consult a doctor. Why delay futher? It's your health at stake. If it is syphilis get it treated early if it is not you need not worry anymore. Either way what is to come will come, why delay?

Hope it is nothing serious. My sincere prayers.
Old 16-11-2006, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

Hi there,

If you want a confirmation, come to AFA-Anonymous Test Site (ATS) on Saturday to do your test. Check below poster for info.

Else visit: http://www.afa.org.sg

Best regards
Action for AIDS

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1