The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2022, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Married man surviving as single guy overseas

It's not that strange/unusual when you look at it from another angle. Many PRC married men/women are surviving as a single man/lady in Singapore. These PRCs even get together as a couple to rent a master room. When either of them go back to their province, they break up and stop keeping in touch.

When people are lonely, they seek companionship. When you have a sexual/emotional need, you seek the right solution.
Old 15-01-2022, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
Have you talk to your wife about it? If not, how do you know it will crush their world? For all you know she may be happier because she may then have a man to sleep with at night.

You mentioned your wife don't wish to uproot herself and your child to stay in Europe with you? Doesn't it show she don't really love you enough?

Afterall 嫁乞随乞,嫁叟随叟, Angmo or Asian no difference, the girl marry you then she have to follow where you go, if not what family you have?

Of course, I am assuming you are making good money here, enough to support your family on your income alone.

If it is my wife (assuming my pay package is enough for the whole family to survive), she will just pack up her bags and leave with me. Or if the pay is not high enough she will tell me to forget about the job.

Ultimately, it is up to you, since it is your life, but don't waste time, even those of your wife's.

If you ever watch the Kdrama World of Married, you will understand. Other then sex, my family is a happy family, lots of joy, happiness when together. I can't give it up, the family gives me stability.

But its just sex missing, and unfortunately I see wife more as sister. So I seek excitement and sex outside.
Old 17-01-2022, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
If you ever watch the Kdrama World of Married, you will understand. Other then sex, my family is a happy family, lots of joy, happiness when together. I can't give it up, the family gives me stability.

But its just sex missing, and unfortunately I see wife more as sister. So I seek excitement and sex outside.
No I supposed I never will, but that is me...if it is just sex then and that the fact is you are away most of the time, I suppose you can just fuck (I'm sure your wife is not stupid but she just look the other way; don't bring it up and find another man to satisfy her while you are away...seriously speaking otherwise what else she can do?).

I mean if both of you are ok with it, I don't see any issue...my own experience, I accepted a job for 18 months in the middle east following my divorce...

The night before I left, my gf told me don't bring back any disease because she wants to have children with me so try my best to endure (flying there or back cost a lot so it wasn't an option)...I hold it for 2 months then gave up to seek relief...

I was looking at your other thread which you wanted to start another family with someone in Europe...so I was thinking that maybe you crave having a woman in your house with kids waiting for you to return to every day after work.
Old 26-04-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 2
PrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud of

Maybe you can get a young man to play 3P hotwife, it may enhance your sex experienced with your wife
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1