The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2007, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 19
iluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find better
My Greatest Discovery Ever...Super SYT FeiFei

I was driving by GL this afternoon and as usual, I have to go through my mandatory rounds of the odd lorongs.

As I was passing by one of the lorongs, something caught the corner of my eye which seemed like a very sweet young-looking girl standing along the pathway of a coffeeshop. There was a vehicle following very closely behind me so I have no choice but to floor my accelerator to make another round, hoping that she will still be there.

Luck was with me and as I passed by the second time, she was still standing there! I quickly stop at the side of the road and signalled her over. To my surprise, she dare not look in my direction and hung her head down. At this moment, I felt a little paiseh as she might not be an FL after all!

I kept my patience, wind down my window and waited for a full 5 minutes, keeping my eyes glued on her. Finally, she made her way very slowly towards my car and kept on turning around to look at the surroundings.

When she finally reached my car, I was mesmerised to see a very innocent, shy, Japanese-looking girl and truly a very very SYT standing right in front of me. Without hesitation, I invited her into my car and when she got in, she was shaking and trembling nervously.

I calmed her down assuring her that everything will be alright. Found out that she just arrived at 8pm last nite and this was her first time stepping out of her apartment to stand on the streets. Apparently, she had heard so much about the raids and actually regretted coming here.

I did not even asked her how much and drove straight to my favourite love-nest. In the room, she was much calmer and said that she felt very comfortable with me. We chatted for a while before I started kissing and undressing her. When everything was removed, I was stunned to see a beautiful young body complete with C-cup boobs and a nice butt. She was just a little fleshy but arrrgh....I simply loved it!

I will not go into details our wonderful love-making session but i can tell you, it's 101% like making out with your school days' sweetheart, totally no sign of a commercial transaction at all.

When we finished, we held hands and checked out of the hotel like lovers. I sent her back to her apartment as she did not feel like standing on the streets. When she was about to alight from my vehicle, she shyly told me that I have not given her any money yet. I was like 'What the fxxk'...I felt so embarassed and never in my life I've forgotten to pay an FL for her services!!!

She did not know how much to charge me so I explained to her that the standard rates for her age and looks is around $80. Anyway, I gave her $100 and told her to keep the $20 as tips. I can safely say that one would easily pay $150 for her without second thoughts but I do not want to tell her that for fear of spoiling the market.

To be honest, I'm really reluctant to post this thread as i do not want to lose this gem. However, on second thoughts, I should not be so selfish and if she is really so afraid to stand on the streets and have no business, she will definitely go back home.

Anyway, I do not want to take any chances and will only give her contact out to bros I deemed qualifies...

So, any takers for 2nd blood???

Name: FeiFei
Origin: ChongQing
Looks: 9/10 stunning!
Body: C-cup boobs with all the curves at the right places
Fj: 8/10
Bj/bbbj: Never try. Forgot all about it!!!
GFE: 101%
Damage: $80 + $20(tips), rm and cd my own
RTF: What do you think?

Please be nice and gentle to her. Do not damage this piece of meat!

A happy marriage is a matter of give and take; the husband gives and the wife takes...
Old 11-05-2007, 10:17 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 0
shanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Greatest Discovery Ever...Super SYT FeiFei

Bro..nice find on this gem... PM you already..cannot up u cos i just up one bro here... nice FR...read oredi...got the rush to rush down..hehe..but hor..ops...i dont have her contacts yet..wahaha..
Old 11-05-2007, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
asdu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you got mail! looks like a catchh
Old 11-05-2007, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hondacity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mind sharing her contact?
Old 12-05-2007, 01:42 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 0
shanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond repute

thks bro for passing the contacts to me..but hor..i try calling her and she keep hang me out....#$#%$#!%#....will try again...hehe.
Old 12-05-2007, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 18
johnny_t deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, just up you. Hope you can pass me fei fei's contact. Very interested to meet her! [email protected]

thanks!
Old 12-05-2007, 08:10 AM
Samster

iluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I nearly faint when I saw my mailbox this morning...

Give me some time, I will slowly go thru it and reply accordingly.

A happy marriage is a matter of give and take; the husband gives and the wife takes...
Old 12-05-2007, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaifun View Post
thks bro for passing the contacts to me..but hor..i try calling her and she keep hang me out....#$#%$#!%#....will try again...hehe.
hi brother , is me thanks
Old 12-05-2007, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
littleme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry all bros... due to a misque and missed a ktv so pop over to geylang for a quickie look see... not that many choices maybe due to recent av. Was walking aimlessly around in all the small lanes and about to give up when.. wow.. a row of model like prc... hidden from the main road. Had a hard time choosing but finally settle for a syt. A brief FR and a more detailed one once I catch up on my sleep...

Hope to RTF tonight... how to give location without letting av know...

Xiao Qing
Looks: 8.5/10 (Looks like prc actress, porcelain skin and silky hair)
Body: 9/10 (slim and very nice butts. Tall at 1.68 my guess)
Boobs: B or C cup (best is pink nipples, not fake)
Massage: 7/10 (playful.. use her thighs to straddle my butt.. steamed)
BJ: 7/10 (though weak at times but sure can lick)
FJ: 8/10 (can die if don't control.. run out of sperm)
Attitude: 8/10 (like gf)
RTF: Absolutely !

Detailed FR later... like to share with bros but I newbie here so not sure whom to give "roadmap" to...
Old 12-05-2007, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
tacmehom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvmiki View Post
I nearly faint when I saw my mailbox this morning...

Give me some time, I will slowly go thru it and reply accordingly.
Good morning bro,
Hahaha... all bro cannot after read SUPER SYT fr. Me also waiting for ur pm.

cheers
Old 12-05-2007, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleme View Post
Sorry all bros... due to a misque and missed a ktv so pop over to geylang for a quickie look see... not that many choices maybe due to recent av. Was walking aimlessly around in all the small lanes and about to give up when.. wow.. a row of model like prc... hidden from the main road. Had a hard time choosing but finally settle for a syt. A brief FR and a more detailed one once I catch up on my sleep...

Hope to RTF tonight... how to give location without letting av know...

Xiao Qing
Looks: 8.5/10 (Looks like prc actress, porcelain skin and silky hair)
Body: 9/10 (slim and very nice butts. Tall at 1.68 my guess)
Boobs: B or C cup (best is pink nipples, not fake)
Massage: 7/10 (playful.. use her thighs to straddle my butt.. steamed)
BJ: 7/10 (though weak at times but sure can lick)
FJ: 8/10 (can die if don't control.. run out of sperm)
Attitude: 8/10 (like gf)
RTF: Absolutely !

Detailed FR later... like to share with bros but I newbie here so not sure whom to give "roadmap" to...
Sorry bro, like your FR but pls don't hijack my thread. You may start one on your own..

Old 12-05-2007, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvmiki View Post

Please be nice and gentle to her. Do not damage this piece of meat!
Great find bro iluvmiki, still remember the last time u recommend 1 milf Ah min to me now u got a syt feifei hoh

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 12-05-2007, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 20
No-go is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNo-go is a Helpful and Caring Samster

sounds like a good catch. bro...u got pm!!
Old 12-05-2007, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 19
SB_Naruto is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSB_Naruto is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSB_Naruto is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSB_Naruto is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSB_Naruto is a living Saint! - you won't find better

You got PM. Cheers.
Old 12-05-2007, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 17
djparo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydjparo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro iluvmiki,
PM you too..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1