The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
user1

Old 22-02-2021, 07:52 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 24
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ✌✌✌ MENSPLUS-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solutions. ✌✌✌

Cant Go Wrong If You Need That Extra Oomph!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edit View Post
Promise TS to give a review after trying.

Met TS within 12 hours from posting on thread till collection. Friendly chap, and give full details and explanation on how to use the pills.

Tired 1 full pill, and gave me the most wonderful time for me and my partner. Evening 2 hours, night 3 hours, morning 1 hours. Have not tried trusting continuously for 3 hours before and still feeling super hard. Even my partner also mentioned had best of her time.

Now both of us look forward to our next session. Thanks TS for bringing in such products. And hopefully stock will never break.

Thanks once again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy81 View Post
Promised to have fr

Tried yesterday with TS instructions.. But manage to have 1 long shot with wife after popped half a pill.
Although not like other bros whom can have 3/4 shots within 24 hours as TS mentioned results varies. But i have an easy erection and have a wonderful time with wife after so many years after my birth of my 3rd child and my hectic work stress..
My wife says,' daddy why this time you erect so easily and lasts longer than before' i replied ' maybe stress level went down so everything is back normal '

Thanks TS
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMIronMan View Post
A short FR. Been on this for more than a year. Never fail me. Will be hard n really does give a faster recovery period n will get hard again with slight arousal. When I first took, some bright vision but now all is fine, probably cos my body is now used to it. A pill can easily last me a day to 18hrs. Cheaper alternative to the V n C.

Nowadays taking some supplements reco by seller n body system really works better n a definite improvement in my libido.Thumbs up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herus View Post
Tried the new formula. Definitely better than the prev as it can last longer than the prev pill. Thumbs up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Marked another extra sexxion w my weekly mistress going to hv another gooood time reunion seen like I m more active then usual waiting for my stock to run out soon n looking forward to new formula ... small pill do wonder cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparrky View Post
transaction fast and smooth, received pills within 3 days thru mail. Slight heavy head when consumed. only took half a pill, rock hard when banging my wife and effect was dammed good. Can manage second round without any problem. Thank you seller for recommending such a Great product, will definitely share it with my friends............

Existing Customers Are Encouraged To Add To Our Friends List
To Be Updated With Private PROMOS & Offers
Old 22-02-2021, 01:07 PM
Samster (A)

MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ✌✌✌ MENSPLUS-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solutions. ✌✌✌

have you had your mensplus today?

Old 22-02-2021, 08:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
frostice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, pm please
Old 23-02-2021, 07:54 AM
Samster (A)

Having Problem Satisfying Your Spouse?
Act Fast!!! Order Mensplus Now!!!

Old 23-02-2021, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
lampaji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what are the products and where can I find out more?
Old 23-02-2021, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 10
Lance188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi pls pm,would like to order and give it a try thanks
Old 24-02-2021, 12:00 AM
Samster (A)

MidWeek Sexcapade!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiDeR View Post
I have try the pills last week.it really damn good lo. I only take half a pills and my cock was fsmn hard.even my wife can feel the difference. Next time round I also want to buy cock spray to prolong my ejectulation.cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikersfucker View Post
TS,

Managed to pick up the P-spray last night. Never regret. I used to last at most 3 mins. Sometime only 1 min. After using the spray, I pumped until sweat. Estimated a good 20 min. With the Mens+ pills, it is just a heaven. For the 1st time in past 3 years, she managed to cum with me fucking her. It just make my sex with my wife more enjoyable.

Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Birkenau View Post
Was given a sample pill to try when I went to get some other stuff. Didn't know what to expect or rather I wasn't expectating very much.

Was SHOCKED and amazed by the effects. Penis was super hard within an hour after taking it and for my first shot, didn't even need to rest. Round 2 cintuned straight after I cummed for my first shot. Already in my mid 30s, so it came as a total shock!

The weekend was sexfilled n could even feel it in my manhood up till today. Was just fantastic.

Thanks for that sample, I will be getiing my supplies really soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WKHeisenberg View Post
A short FR. Wanted to write 1 earlier but cldnt find the thread. Anyway, glad its back so we can share our experiences with this product.

Took half as per directions. After half n hour, felt warm but could feel my little bro was like eager to get some action. As started foreplay, little bro erected till like hes going to explode. Never felt my bro so FULL and hard before. I don't recall him ever being this potent. N the feeling is like u've been aroused for hours but still havnt ejaculate feeling. Even it was very obvious to my partner that my cock is different from what it normally is. She commented that why is it so hard. Naturally I gave some stupid excuse that I didn't know n that im feeling very horny. Of cos, shes not going to complain.

Then we fucked, n I notice that it really took a longer time for me to cum. And after I ejaculated, I could continue with the 2nd round as my bro was still hard. My girl came n came n it was an unforgettable day of sex we had.

Finally had a rest after 2nd round ejaculation while my partner went to was up. Man, the bed was in a mess but a nice mess indeed. Could see her cum n my cum marks all over the sheets.

While we laze together, she was squeezing on my little bro, like how I usually like it n the monster came back to life. Goodness, my bro had a mind of his own. So we ended u fucking again.

I now understand why those other FRs always mention the term RockHard and IronMan cos u really become that ironman during the session.

A truly wonderful product n I highly recommend it to any bro who wants that little edge with their girls. If my partner ever leaves me, im assured that she will never forget that awesome day of fucking we had!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bh69sg View Post
Have tried many sexual performance product.....i would rate this product a 5 star rating!

Just consume half the pill to test the effect...Result was wonderful...it already so hard and head so shiny (You can imagine the hardness).

Effect wear off after 2 to 3 days (Subject to different body).

I know many guys here want to know is there any side effect after consuming this 'Wonder' pill.

After tried twice (One pill but break into half to test effect). The conclusion is

-> Slight headache but manageable.

->Didn't suffer stuff nose.

-> Although both my ankle is aching pain. Especially my right ankle hurts more due to hairline fracture that i sustain during my childhood. Maybe that explains it.

-> Heart beat is relatively higher than usual but not to the extend of discomfort.

Comfortable with half pill dosage. Will try one whole pill when next opportunity arises.

To summarised all,

This pill is highly effective to provide the extra boost to your performance (If you are planning for many hours of sexual activity). Compare those product i have tried previously the side effect for this product is limited base on half a pill dosage (Subject to difference individual performance).

Hope this review helps all that need advice on this wonderful product and lastly remember to drink more water due to hot weather and hot sexual activity.

~~~May the urge always with you~~~

Old 24-02-2021, 07:51 AM
Samster (A)

Have You Had Your MensPlus Today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumaster View Post
Is damn shiok rite? Lol. Really different from before n can give more confidence. The girl feel ur rocky little bro liao already feel shiok. My girl feels turned on just by touching and sucking on it. She say feel like very swollen wen inside her n make her more shiok.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcguy View Post
Just cum from my 2nd round not so long ago. Decide to sneak in a quick afar since my girl has fallen asleep. Definitely didn't plan for 2nd round as I'm usually a 1 shot man.

After done with 1st shot, was lying in bed chatting when my girl was holding on to my dick and rubbing my dickhead with her thumb. Asked me if I'm horny as she feels abit different today but in a good way. Before I know it, her thumb made my dick come alive again n there we went for round 2. She was as shock as I but she definitely wasn't complaining. Dick really rock hard and I'm sure she love that feeling.

Would recommend this to bros out there who wants abit more kick in their birdie. 2 thumbs up! Nite guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loverofpussies View Post
The pills are really fantastic! It's kind of a rainy day thing for me. On days when one is really exhausted and simply can't maintain an erection due to fatigue, the pills are a life-saver. One's performance shoots through the roof whenever one takes it and it helps one to last longer as well. I can't count the number of times when I can't seem to be in the mood as well as rise to the occasion, but by taking the pills, I seem to have overcome that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishee50 View Post
Bought last year to help with my erections since age is catching up.

Basically what has been said abt this pill has already been said. The erections are rock hard and my partner enjoys the fuller me. Definitely gives a very fast recovery time as u will easily get hard again. I had limited side effects which went away as I consume the pills more over time. So can't complain. From its price and it's worth, it's definitely money well spent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmpire View Post
Popped a pill yest morning. Have been having sex since yest afternoon n today the cock still can get up n hard with the slightest of arousal. Penis is rock hard and it really helps for a more consistent erection without fear that the cock will get soft. It's like it's on auto-pilot. Partner had a good time riding me and good to feel her juices rolling down my shaft to my tummy. Get even more turned on and dick gets even harder. Omg. Also find that I can last longer cos it's so hard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstrom View Post
Purchased it few months back and now using a bottle a month.

When I first started, I had some very mild flushes with increased heartbeat but after using it like twice a week, after 2 weeks I don't feel those anymore.

Pill does all the the previous reviews mentioned ie, super hard dick, recovery(get hard again) with 10-15mins after u ejaculate. My personal record is 4 times a nite from 9pm to 9am. Of cos in between got sleep la.

Absolutely no regrets using it. Really makes you feel so much better with more confidence with my performance in bed. Highly recommended.

Old 25-02-2021, 01:37 AM
Samster (A)

Life Is Short. Have More Sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedumar View Post
Got a bottle of Mens+ & P-spray thru mail. Glad they arrived on time before my session. One thing I realised about the spray is that my dick doesnt feel numb. I actually have feeling when i bonking away. This is different from other delay sprays. As for the M+, I took half as recommended by TS, it is actually sufficient for me. Very minimum side effect (almost nothing) and works well. Worth the buy. Highly recommended products!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by funnies View Post
Really power... Got it on Friday from seller and used it yesterday night. Dick was so hard that my gf was shocked and commented something is wrong with you today. Took me long time to cum until gf complain down there pain.

Only downside whole body become very hot that my gf think I'm running an fever and sick. Maybe due to a long day and I only used it at night.

All in all good product... Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpoolreds88 View Post
Owe Bro a review.

I plan a night out with my gal in Changi Village Hotel last weekend. So a very good time to try out the new pill. After usual stuffs ie makan & boozing, we headed back to our rented love nest just before midnight. The night started when she came out of shower with a Army singlet (which I bought for her in E-mart) and cute little panty. The sight of it immediately made my didi stands.

The hardness reached to the maximum when we are stroking each other under the blanket while watching TV. We stroked till she's in the mood and hell broke loose. We had 3 sextifying rounds. Best part is my didi still managed to erect in the morning. So in the end, one more round before breakfast.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason33 View Post
Thank you Bro MensPlus for the recommendation of this magical pill...no regrets!

Very happy with the effect...super strong hard rod within 1 hour. After taking it, my wife can also tell the difference in our sex life.
Now can even go for 2nd shot in 1 hour...really no horse-run

This shiok-a-do feeling is unimaginable...just like Super-Man!

Old 25-02-2021, 08:06 AM
Samster (A)

Good Morning SBF Bros!!!!!

Old 25-02-2021, 06:37 PM
Samster (A)

No Gimmicks
No Bullshit
Just Plain Hard Dick!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamagra View Post
Been a while since i last tried mensplus. Not been very active recently after settling some family matters. As usual the result is good but surprisingly I do not experienced much side effects. So mild it is almost non-existence.

Anyway I cant write good reviews. Just to comment on this good product.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstrom View Post
Purchased it few months back and now using a bottle a month.

When I first started, I had some very mild flushes with increased heartbeat but after using it like twice a week, after 2 weeks I don't feel those anymore.

Pill does all the the previous reviews mentioned ie, super hard dick, recovery(get hard again) with 10-15mins after u ejaculate. My personal record is 4 times a nite from 9pm to 9am. Of cos in between got sleep la.

Absolutely no regrets using it. Really makes you feel so much better with more confidence with my performance in bed. Highly recommended.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joedumar View Post
I share the same experience. I usually use it only when going for marathon. Half a pill is what I need for the finish line. I just use one pill for my 3 days 2 nights Pattaya trip. Half a pill each day. The result is fantastic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorsiowSG View Post
I have the same experience. Great product. Now needs more tonics after vigorous sexercises.
Quote:
Originally Posted by minahlovers View Post
Men's+ is the ultimate pill for orgy.

Recently i attended an orgy organised by another bro. Luckily with men's+, i can tahan all the way. I saw some bros frustrated after one shot as their dicks went limp.

Maybe next time can organise an orgy with fellow mensplus members.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamMaster1985 View Post
For a person who can't seem to get a maintain an erection despite the fact my lil bro is inside a pussy, this is godsend. For the 1st time after many numerous attempts in this year, after taking half a pill, I can maintain an erection during fucking.

This IS a wonder drug!
Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmansg View Post
Thank you Mensplus. I bought the product earlier this month. I tested it out on a mad fapping session at first. You'd feel an accelerated heart rate and increase in body temperature. Even through 4 faps, the erection remains strong. But no point posting a product review on a fap session.

This afternoon, I met up with a young thai massage girl and truth be told, the product delivers. I highly recommend this for guys with a larger width who may experience trouble with keeping the erection when a condom is stretched over. The stronger erection does not give a shit about the condom and is able to continue without any trouble.

Get yourself Mensplus today. And have a great time plugin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by siamescorts View Post
Better get it while it lasts. Only left a few more days. I just ordered.

Mens+ is a good product. Unlike those I tried, the headache is very minimal (almost non existence). Hope the products will stays on forever. Recently I just realised my course mate expecting his first born after using Mens+ to assist. I cant forget his beaming smile when he talked about his up and coming new family member.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecessaryEvil View Post
Managed to squeeze in an order before the Promo ended. Hehe.

Best thing to ever happen to me, these pills. Works great and always impressive my partner. Being able to have another erection within a short period of time definitely enhances my sex life and my sex prowess. Hehe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorsiowSG View Post
My 2nd restock. The result is still very consistent. The procomil spray really is an amazing product. Zero numbness. Different from other delay spray.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irrumabo View Post
Managed to squeeze in a last minute order in time for the promo. Will be heading away for the CNY with my gf. Will be having a thorough trial for the pills and spray. After reading the field reports, I must admit that I'm pretty excited about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KL33 View Post
Just placed a new order as I finished my previous order. Very good and helps very much in giving a more advantage and happening session. Cock is hard and strong and very fast can up again after I shoot. Really very power this one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reclusive View Post
Just restocked. Now using about a bot a month. Very goot for extra power. Sexlife never been better. Those who hvnt try should give it a shot. No regrets for sure. The new formula is even better. Thumbs up!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguarbkk View Post
Never fail me too....Quality product.

Quote:
Originally Posted by henrykao00001 View Post
TS, your pills are damn power. I ordered mine thru mail and didn't expect much since i had tried revivals before.

I took half pill as bro has mentioned many times. To try and see how body reacts. I do not feel anything except a bit of flushing. Thinking it is not strong enough, i took the other half and proceed to find my Thai gal. Damn wrong move to take one full pill. After 2 intensive shot, my cock still stands. My wife saw it when i reached home. Bo bian....another 2 more rounds. Fuck. My legs turn jelly that night.

Overall review. Good effect and very minimum side effect. Personally i prefer mensplus over revival.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot cake View Post
Thanks bro for supplying such a great product that make us men proud!

Finished my first bottle n getting my 2nd n 3rd this round. Bro is very friendly n able to accommodate my odd hour.

My OC has enjoyed so much the hardness, you don have to cum many times to satisfy your FB, one time Jialat Jialat can liao.haha!
My OC say every thrust is so filling n able to strike the right point!

Once again thanks bro!

Old 26-02-2021, 04:41 AM
Samster (A)

*** Do Wonders With MensPlus ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by saigonsiow View Post
I finally got hold of the pills after few arrangement. One of the bros is serving nation so a bit tight on his schedule. Surprising he also got kamagra so in the end i got bit kamagra n mensplus.

i tried mensplus. It works exactly like cialis. Strong erection but without uncontrollable erection. Upon arousement, you will see you cock grows. Unlike V. V basically make your cock stand without any arousement.

stay tuned for my reviews on kamagra.
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
I am a weekly man n this is my 4 times taking ... every time 1/2 pill
1st time after 5 min can feel head abit ticking n some blur sight but bareable .... 2nd time onward OK get use to it
No reaction below wo action but once start fonding n kissing slowly hard n turn out as a rod

Never had I dream again as a aged man I still can ....
Stand as a hard rod pointed 70 degrees
Do my fav position doggie again
Make my partner cum n wet n maoning for more

Make me feel young again n more horny .... keekee
But mayb due to age I cant go for 2nd round n I cum too fast if she is super horny tat day .... but I cum alot too .... heehee

Thxs TS MensPlus for sharing .... appreciated ... at 1st feel 120 for 10 quite ex but think abt it 1/2 pill per sexxion only $6 OK la .... what worth more then u can feel n bonk happily young again .... wahaha

Another sharing ... if u hv taken t pill but last min cancel action ... u can drink alot of pain water to past out so to prevent t ejection

Abv IMHO n exp to each it may vary ... just past on sharing spirit ... hope no long term side effect
Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpoolreds88 View Post
Owe Bro a review.

I plan a night out with my gal in Changi Village Hotel last weekend. So a very good time to try out the new pill. After usual stuffs ie makan & boozing, we headed back to our rented love nest just before midnight. The night started when she came out of shower with a Army singlet (which I bought for her in E-mart) and cute little panty. The sight of it immediately made my didi stands.

The hardness reached to the maximum when we are stroking each other under the blanket while watching TV. We stroked till she's in the mood and hell broke loose. We had 3 sextifying rounds. Best part is my didi still managed to erect in the morning. So in the end, one more round before breakfast.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason33 View Post
Thank you Bro MensPlus for the recommendation of this magical pill...no regrets!

Very happy with the effect...super strong hard rod within 1 hour. After taking it, my wife can also tell the difference in our sex life.
Now can even go for 2nd shot in 1 hour...really no horse-run

This shiok-a-do feeling is unimaginable...just like Super-Man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfucker View Post
I tried taking a pill before. The erection is very strong and It stays hard for almost 2 days.

@ TS, can introduce the spray for PE? I usually lasts 5 full mins (pure fucking). Hoping to tahan longer.
Quote:
I have try the pills last week.it really damn good lo. I only take half a pills and my cock was fsmn hard.even my wife can feel the difference. Next time round I also want to buy cock spray to prolong my ejectulation.cheers.
Quote:
TS,

Managed to pick up the P-spray last night. Never regret. I used to last at most 3 mins. Sometime only 1 min. After using the spray, I pumped until sweat. Estimated a good 20 min. With the Mens+ pills, it is just a heaven. For the 1st time in past 3 years, she managed to cum with me fucking her. It just make my sex with my wife more enjoyable.

Cheers

Old 26-02-2021, 08:13 AM
Samster (A)

Good Morning All Bros!!!!!

Have You Had Your Mensplus?

Old 26-02-2021, 01:03 PM
Samster (A)

Friday Sexcapade!!!

Quote:
Quote:
TS,

Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Birkenau View Post
Was given a sample pill to try when I went to get some other stuff. Didn't know what to expect or rather I wasn't expectating very much.

Was SHOCKED and amazed by the effects. Penis was super hard within an hour after taking it and for my first shot, didn't even need to rest. Round 2 cintuned straight after I cummed for my first shot. Already in my mid 30s, so it came as a total shock!

The weekend was sexfilled n could even feel it in my manhood up till today. Was just fantastic.

Thanks for that sample, I will be getiing my supplies really soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WKHeisenberg View Post
A short FR. Wanted to write 1 earlier but cldnt find the thread. Anyway, glad its back so we can share our experiences with this product.

Took half as per directions. After half n hour, felt warm but could feel my little bro was like eager to get some action. As started foreplay, little bro erected till like hes going to explode. Never felt my bro so FULL and hard before. I don't recall him ever being this potent. N the feeling is like u've been aroused for hours but still havnt ejaculate feeling. Even it was very obvious to my partner that my cock is different from what it normally is. She commented that why is it so hard. Naturally I gave some stupid excuse that I didn't know n that im feeling very horny. Of cos, shes not going to complain.

Then we fucked, n I notice that it really took a longer time for me to cum. And after I ejaculated, I could continue with the 2nd round as my bro was still hard. My girl came n came n it was an unforgettable day of sex we had.

Finally had a rest after 2nd round ejaculation while my partner went to was up. Man, the bed was in a mess but a nice mess indeed. Could see her cum n my cum marks all over the sheets.

While we laze together, she was squeezing on my little bro, like how I usually like it n the monster came back to life. Goodness, my bro had a mind of his own. So we ended u fucking again.

I now understand why those other FRs always mention the term RockHard and IronMan cos u really become that ironman during the session.

A truly wonderful product n I highly recommend it to any bro who wants that little edge with their girls. If my partner ever leaves me, im assured that she will never forget that awesome day of fucking we had!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bh69sg View Post
Have tried many sexual performance product.....i would rate this product a 5 star rating!

Just consume half the pill to test the effect...Result was wonderful...it already so hard and head so shiny (You can imagine the hardness).

Effect wear off after 2 to 3 days (Subject to different body).

I know many guys here want to know is there any side effect after consuming this 'Wonder' pill.

After tried twice (One pill but break into half to test effect). The conclusion is

-> Slight headache but manageable.

->Didn't suffer stuff nose.

-> Although both my ankle is aching pain. Especially my right ankle hurts more due to hairline fracture that i sustain during my childhood. Maybe that explains it.

-> Heart beat is relatively higher than usual but not to the extend of discomfort.

Comfortable with half pill dosage. Will try one whole pill when next opportunity arises.

To summarised all,

This pill is highly effective to provide the extra boost to your performance (If you are planning for many hours of sexual activity). Compare those product i have tried previously the side effect for this product is limited base on half a pill dosage (Subject to difference individual performance).

Hope this review helps all that need advice on this wonderful product and lastly remember to drink more water due to hot weather and hot sexual activity.

~~~May the urge always with you~~~

Old 27-02-2021, 02:16 AM
Samster (A)

Are You Ready For The Weekend ???

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1