The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2021, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
lalade is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmoonz69 View Post
Yes. They got married and have kids.
Then at least not so bad i guess.
Old 27-02-2021, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
broce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Best Friend

Camping for more updates
Old 28-02-2021, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mrlazy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is awesome post. Best i ever read, TS is like the only one i read that never mia half way. Even before you decided to stop you still takes the effort to sum up for us. Thunbs up bro.
Old 28-02-2021, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

One of the really good stories in SBF and even one of the rarer ones to have a conclusion! Thank you TS for sharing.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 01-03-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
jark69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, hope TS will continue
Old 01-03-2021, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

Finally read finish everything in a day.
I believe Jane is a good girl.
Maybe TS can intro Jane to me.
I too have similar experience like Kacey.
All the best TS.
Old 09-03-2021, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
blow360 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping as well. Awesome story.
Old 09-03-2021, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
abbottu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damn good story man, thanks!
Old 04-10-2022, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 15
Megafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yes. They got married and have kids.
Sounds nice. At least he cares for her and marries her and starts a family.

But vin will never get over the fact that his wife's virginity has been taken by you. This is the most beautiful memory you have with kacey that will stay with you for the rest of both of your lives.
Old 04-10-2022, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 6
ClassicPepsi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story TS, very nice share!
Old 04-10-2022, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
cgsuperman is a Helpful and Caring Samstercgsuperman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

spend my 15mins scrolling , good story
Old 05-10-2022, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1566 / Power: 4
gigey has a brilliant futuregigey has a brilliant futuregigey has a brilliant futuregigey has a brilliant futuregigey has a brilliant futuregigey has a brilliant futuregigey has a brilliant futuregigey has a brilliant futuregigey has a brilliant futuregigey has a brilliant futuregigey has a brilliant future

Please continue! good story
Old 05-10-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 19
fullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to behold

I suspect Vin is no longer together with her ... earlier this year, we got in touch back ... and suppose to meet up...

In the end, I did not go cause I know somewhere or somehow this will make it bad for my current marriage ...
Old 05-10-2022, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1012 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

TS, you were given the chance to meet someone who truly loved you but you not chose to ignore it, but abused it.
Like the song from Depeche Mode, God has a sick sense of humour. For letting you meet someone like Jane who allowed you to do whatever you wanted, and you chose to even sleep with her sis whom she's closed to. It's like having sexual relationship with your Co workers in the office.
Anyway, guess you made the right choice of not wanting to damage your marriage. Certain thing is best to be left behind, a memory in the deeper and darkest part of your heart.
Btw, you might not like your bestie, you were just being obsessed and felt you lost to Vic. We were once young and naive, most of all, horny to the max to let the small heads ruled us most, if not all the time.
All the best to you.
Old 05-10-2022, 04:59 PM
Beholder

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19013 / Power: 84
sam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know why I missed this thread all these years....... bro you story is really great. I really feel for you as I do have a relationship like Kacey before not sexually but more of emotionally. I can sense that we have feeling for each other very much but we just move on like best buddies till the day we met our individual partners and both suffer a not very happy relationship.

Quote:
I suspect Vin is no longer together with her ... earlier this year, we got in touch back ... and suppose to meet up...

In the end, I did not go cause I know somewhere or somehow this will make it bad for my current marriage ...

81 pts give away to any good samsters
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1