The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2021, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 12
ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggbro View Post
Me: okla okla, scare of you already…
Actually deep inside my heart I also want to show her so can continue these discussions and see where it leads. So I went to my room and took out my mastubator that I bought online. It is those china brand that have heating, vibrating and handsfree function. So it actually looks quite bulky, and when I took out she was like giggling and looking surprised with her big eyes.

C: Wahhh this thing so big, yours got so big meh? Hahahaha

Me: Shit you… nah see liao right? I put back lo …

C: Wait wait… let me see properly…

So I passed to her and she took it in her hands inspecting every inch of it and feeling the texture of the ‘entracnce’ and she came across the buttions.

C: ehh what are these buttons?

Me: One is for heating, one is for vibration, one is for the handsfree movement.

C: Wahh so advanced….. handsfree movement mean you put in also no need move?

Me: Yes… ok questions done?

C: Hahaha… can have one special request?

Me: What?

C: Since your thing standing already, might as well show me how you use this aeroplane cup? Then I can see how it works and you can release also

Me: Wahhh… don’t want, so paiseh….

C: Hahaha please la…. I’m so curious leh…. 最多 I help you hold the aeroplane cup la

So I have to act gentleman but at the same time my heart is so eager for it because it is something I’ve never done before, not even with my gf or ex.

Me: hmmm…. ok la…. you must help ah, if not I don’t want

C: hahaha.. okok… so 吊架 oh (mean so picky)

Me: haha of course la, u want me do so paiseh de things, sure you need contribute also

C: Faster faster….. where you want to do it? On your sofa? Or on your bed?

Me: Bed la, more comfy…

C: Ok faster go in…

So once inside my room, I took off my pants and sat on my bed.

C: wahahaha really standing tall…

Me: if you continue tease me then I don’t demo show you already

C: yala yala.. don’t tease you already. So what’s next? Put in?

Me: No la, so normally is press this heating button first, so it heats up the inside so it feels more comfortable.

C: Oh I see… so need how long?

Me: Around 5 minutes like that. The thing will have notification once ready.

C: I see… so what do we do now?

Me: Erm… maybe you can help me get the lube? If not too dry will be uncomfortable. The lube is one the second drawer

C: Okay

So she proceeded to take the lube and pass to me.

Me: Can you help to put the lube? Part of your contribution

C: haha, can. Put inside the hole?

Me: No la… put on my thing (pointing at my dick)

C: ookkayy……

So on she squeeze the lube on my penis head and then seems like not sure how to proceeed.

C: errmm.. how ah? Spread it?

Me: Ya, spread it evenly across the head and the shaft

So she proceeded to sit beside me and spread it evenly and it was so tingling that I keep on squirming my body and trying to hold back my moan.

C: very geli ah? So smooth leh this lube (and when she said this she repeatedly use her finger gliding across the underside of the penis head, which is very sensitive

Me: ahhh… if you keep on doing this I will be finished soon.

C: Oops…. hahahaha

So the heating is done and the masturbator will emit a sound notifying you in mandarin that is is really to be used. So I guide her to hold the thing and she carefully point it at my penis and help me to enter the mastubator.

I must say the feeling is so different because it was done by a girl, someone that I have good feelings.

C: So next is press which button? The vibration or the auto move?

Me: Press the auto move will do. I don’t really like the vibration.

So she pressed the automove and the mastubator started to stroke my cock and C was focused on looking at the mastubator and looking at my face reactions, while I am trying hard to subdue my moans and holding back the sensation.

C: Sounded so low leh the movement. Can adjust the speed?

Me: ya.. press once is slowest, press again will be faster etc

Without saying anything she just press it faster by two notch and now the feeling of cumming comes very fast as even when I use it myself, I will cum very fast because the texture inside is so different and so protruding that gives you a lot of sensation. What’s more now C is the one holding the mastubator.

Me: Shit, you press so fast I’m gonna shoot very soon…

C:Ya, release then you can feel more relaxed

Me: Shit, I’m cumming

And at this time she press another click of the speed button and it goes into full speed and I emptied my cum into the mastubator. She is still holding the mastubator on my dick and the feeling was so unbearable as it is super sensitive after cumming.

Me: Take it out take it out….. very geli…. ahh ahh…

C: oh okok sorry sorry… are you ok? Feel good or not?

Me: Of course good because you are helping

C: hahaha… then this thing how to wash?

Me: Don’t worry about it, I will wash later.

C: okok… I go get tissue for you.

So she got some tissues from my table and helped me to wipe my penis clean from the lube and cum. So while wiping my penis, she can feel me erection has not subsided. Maybe soften a bit but still standing .

C: weii.. why shoot already still standing? So kuat meh you?
Old 25-02-2021, 05:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Great updates bro ggbro! Will be great if u start your own thread!
Old 25-02-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9037 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
Bro, scare you no continue your story....

Please continue. Starting your own thread might be a good idea too.
You have many eager readers too. Cheers!!
Upz u back bro. Thanks
To all who upz my points. Thank you! I will return each and everyone of you in due time. All are welcome for exchange (no minimum power restrictions). Though bros. with higher power than mine will be given priority.
Old 26-02-2021, 03:59 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 12
ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggbro View Post

C: weii.. why shoot already still standing? So kuat meh you?
Me: wei, a pretty lady like you holding and wiping my penis, you think I can control? I’m not gay ok?

C: hehe…. always mouth so sweet

Me: Just saying the truth… btw, I can see you are wearing the underwear that I bought for you

C: haha ya, coincident only ok, don’t think too much

Me: haha… since I already did my part in showing you how to use it, can I ask a favour from you?

C: What is it?

Me: Can you help me to shower? It’s been a hot day.

C: haha.. can ah.. no more extra request after this ya

Me: Okok…

So off we went to my bathroom and there I stand naked and she asked me to turn around. She said she’s gonna take off her bra in case she gets wet, and her tight white dress will easily shown the wet marks if her bra is wet, but still wearing my tshirt on the outside.

Me: Then your underwear leh? Hahahaha

C: Underwear less likely to get wet.. haha.. go in open the water

Me: Ok

So at this time I can see her pokies clearly as white tshirt don’t do much to hide these and blood started to rush to my penis again and now it is on full hard mode, and with C putting shower gel on my body doesn’t help as well. So when she’s done with my upper body, she’s gonna do my lower body.

C: wei… seems like still hard like no shoot before leh… what are you? Cow kah?

Me: eii.. you are so pretty and attractive I really can’t hold back leh….

C: I don’t believe I can’t make it go soft

So she squat down and started stroking my penis with the slippery soap, and from experience I know this will cause cut to my foreskin as soap is not a good lubricant for masturbation.

Me: Don’t use soap, will cut the skin later

C: harr yameh? Then you rinse it first.

So I turn on the water and pointed the water at her and act like I did it unpurposely just to tease her. But taking special care not to hit her face as girls will hate it when they have make ups on and their face gets wet. Who knows she got surprised by the water and fell and sat on the shower cubicle floor. This time part of her shirt and her underwear is all wet already.

C: Wooiii. Why spray water at me… shit my underwear is wet already.

Me: Then you better take it off, later got cold….

C: heiyer!!

As she is blaberring, she is taking off her underwear and shirt. I can saw the wet and sticky grool on her lace underwear. There she stands naked in front of me. Her freshly waxed pussy that I saw many months ago has returned to a full bush.. She doesn’t have a lot of hair but can see is grown to full length.

Me: Sorry sorry… uiyor someone macam high already… got juice on the underwear

C: What? You think I’m cold blooded animal meh? I’m human also ok… Sorry ah, MCO time no go swimming or anything, become rainforest… hahahaha

Me: Hahaha.. its ok la… looks sexy too…. do you think I can help you relax too?

C: (stayed silent for a few secs) Do you have condoms?

Shit… I normally don’t use it, so I do not have it at my home.

Me: Erm.. no… but I’ll not shoot inside

C: Then cannot, I won’t have sex without condom until I’m married. I don’t want to go through the experience again. Plus now is not my safe period.

Me: Okay… sorry sorry

C: No need sorry, lets focus on this… getting late already, I need to go home

Without warning she put my dick into her mouth and started giving me a BJ without any warning. Shit, the sensation is overwhelming with her tongue licking the underside of my penis and her using her saliva as lube to handjob me at the same time.

Me: Ahh, C … I’m cumming…

She pulls out her mouth and stand beside me and helped me to jerk off until every drop of my semen is extracted.

C: Feels good? Now can relax?

Me: ahh yes, thanks… let me help wash your hands

While helping her to wash her hands, can see there’s a hint of smile on her face maybe because this is quite a 细心 gesture from a man. You know how man always sleep or go clean up himself after release. After that we wipe ourselves dry, and see the clock it’s almost 11:30pm.

Me: Can you stay overnight here? Since its so late already.

C: Cannot la, I gotta go work tomorrow and I didn’t bring any clothes.

Me: Oh ok, then I send you home.

C: Shit, my underwear is wet. How to wear because my white dress will surely have the wet marks.

Me: So late already plus u not going anywhere also, straight go home, no one will see de la

C: My brother and his wife always stay late watch tv in living room, later I reached home need walk past living room to get to the stairs.

Me: Then no need wear la, no one can see also right since you going back home saja. I will help you wash it and pass to you after drying

C: Erm ok la…

So she wore her dress without her underwear and this sends another rush of blood of my dick but after two shots, it can only go half erect I think. So I proceeded to send her home.

Me: Goodnight and thanks for tonight, and gong xi fa cai

C: goodnight 咸色佬

When she get down from car, I think I saw a hint of wet patch on the back of her dress near where her ass is. Must be her pussy juice that caused the wet patch. So I immediately call her.

Me: C, I saw a wet patch on the back of your dress.

C: Really? (can see one of her hands reached behind to touch it) ya hor…

Me: Then how? Hahaha

C: Nvm, later I run upstairs. Goodnight!

Me: Ok goodnight!

So after I reached home, I texted her.

Me: So did any embarrassing moments happened just now? Haha

C: No la…. no one at living room just now….

Me: I see…. so many 汁 oh until can wet your dress… hahaha jadi you got stop the leak or not?

C: 死变态佬, no la.. how stop?

Me: 自慰 la… don’t tell me you never done it before

C: No la.. I never done it… I’m not so hamsap like you ok

I know girls do it but they always like to pretend like they never done it to protect their image.

Me: hahahaha.. don’t know who is the one with so many 汁

Never gotten a reply back after this message so I thought she must have fell asleep already as its way past midnight already. The next morning I woke up for work and saw a message from C on my phone that was sent earlier.

C: 死变态… early morning also want make me scold people

Me: good morning C, have a nice day at work! HAHA

She just replied me with the annoyed emoticons.

So after unloading twice the previous night although no action, the urge has subsided a little.. so the next few days I didn’t contact her also, and she didn’t text me too. Last Friday was nianchu 7 and people are sending all these greeting pictures, so with weekend coming and ‘tank refilled’, I just fwd one of those greeting pic to her and try luck.
Old 26-02-2021, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by karo View Post
Wow no panty, so lucky bro! Hope you can see more of her in future.
Kind of run into the family, sometimes her when going to work but don't think she usually goes commando.
Old 26-02-2021, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow !..TS bro taegukgi...thanks for sharing...u r such a lucky dude to be able to see yr young neighbour's wife shaved pussy that day for the 1st time so unexpectedly...u must be feeling damn steam below we suppose

Yes, u r prolly right bro...after surgery esp during the recovery stage, it is always better to wear as little clothing as possible esp underwear to feel comfortable n unrestricted n easier too with less clothes to put on n take off during the recovery process
Yeah, I thought so. In fact, I was kind of worried that her husband walks over after keeping the wheelchair (end the eye candy early) but luckily he went over to the driver's door instead.

It struck me as a surprise than something kinky when I saw her partial exposed pussy but a part of me was really worried she'll fall. It's really not funny to see somebody get injured in front of you, especially a neighbour.
Old 26-02-2021, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
LazerDisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share ggbro, go go bro!!
Old 01-03-2021, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 11
romanx24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterromanx24 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

To answer the OP main question of thread:
Yes, yes, and yes.
Old 01-03-2021, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 14
condomers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycondomers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Great update TS.. thank you.

looks like she is not hesitate to make love with you also...nice catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
Kind of run into the family, sometimes her when going to work but don't think she usually goes commando.
Old 01-03-2021, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
EightDots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
The scene looks something like this
Great share bro, thanks!!
Old 01-03-2021, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

This is not really seeing a friend naked but more of a friend encounter in unusual place.

I got to know this Malaysian Chinese called R recently through another friend. We were playing this online MMORPG for a few months and our guild members grew so close online till we organised an offline gathering.

As our game mainly consists of Malaysia players and some SG ones, the ones in Singapore not a lot. About 6 of us. Even among this 6, only 3 singaporeans and the other 3 are malaysians working here.

One of the 3 malaysians is a girl and think she scared of meeting a bunch of people for the first time, she brought along a friend who is a Malaysian working in SG too.

The game friend is below average looking but the friend that she brought along is a chiobu. So naturally all the guys in the group started hitting on her, trying to get her to join us in the game. One guy who is the most powerful among us even volunteered to pass the girl one very powerful account vacated by another player.

Long story short, she joined us in the game. We were all more motivated to play the game during this period.

About 3 weeks after that meetup, I went to my regular spa. My regular massagers are all busy. They told me got a new syt that just joined. Asked me if I want to try. So I gave it a try.

OMG it’s R that came into the room. We were so shocked to see each other. But that shock soon turned into a happy surprise for me.

It’s a little fantasy come true for me. Can sense she is super awkward but I dont care. Towards the end, just grope her nice breasts for all I care and get her to wank me off. I slid my hand under her shirt and bra and touch her bare boobs. Tried to pull her shirt up to look but she insisted cannot. But still a fantasy come true.

Now whenever I play the game online, I will pm her to talk dirty. So exciting.
Old 01-03-2021, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
jeci deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveV View Post
This is not really seeing a friend naked but more of a friend encounter in unusual place.

I got to know this Malaysian Chinese called R recently through another friend. We were playing this online MMORPG for a few months and our guild members grew so close online till we organised an offline gathering.

As our game mainly consists of Malaysia players and some SG ones, the ones in Singapore not a lot. About 6 of us. Even among this 6, only 3 singaporeans and the other 3 are malaysians working here.

One of the 3 malaysians is a girl and think she scared of meeting a bunch of people for the first time, she brought along a friend who is a Malaysian working in SG too.

The game friend is below average looking but the friend that she brought along is a chiobu. So naturally all the guys in the group started hitting on her, trying to get her to join us in the game. One guy who is the most powerful among us even volunteered to pass the girl one very powerful account vacated by another player.

Long story short, she joined us in the game. We were all more motivated to play the game during this period.

About 3 weeks after that meetup, I went to my regular spa. My regular massagers are all busy. They told me got a new syt that just joined. Asked me if I want to try. So I gave it a try.

OMG it’s R that came into the room. We were so shocked to see each other. But that shock soon turned into a happy surprise for me.

It’s a little fantasy come true for me. Can sense she is super awkward but I dont care. Towards the end, just grope her nice breasts for all I care and get her to wank me off. I slid my hand under her shirt and bra and touch her bare boobs. Tried to pull her shirt up to look but she insisted cannot. But still a fantasy come true.

Wow so shiok. Nice share bro
Old 03-03-2021, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

talk about rare coincidences....!

Quote:

Old 03-03-2021, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

I have been receiving a lot of private messages asking for contact.

Sorry guys have to decline. As cheap as me, dont feel nice sharing a friend contact.
Old 03-03-2021, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
jark69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I have been receiving a lot of private messages asking for contact.

Sorry guys have to decline. As cheap as me, dont feel nice sharing a friend contact.
No problem bro. Share your future encounters here la hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1