The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2021, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!
better to visit ML at night time instead of day time?

Hi fellow bros,

almost 90% of my visit to ML are 11am or around 2-3pm. there is only once or twice where i visited at night time 8-9pm kind and i find the ML more willing/adventurous like "encouraging" me to go south and sucks on her boobs etc. i think it make sense because i figured she doesn't want to wet her panty etc in the beginning of the day. i say this based on using the same ML as an example.

what do the more experience bros think? time of the day doesn't matter?
Old 26-02-2021, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: better to visit ML at night time instead of day time?

A few times when i had to stay back to work late, on the way home, tried some shops taking the last hour of operation, 9+ pm onwards.

Can only say that this late hour is not for those keen on still getting a good, hard massage. The ML is exhausted by then after whole day working. Just perfunctory massage and lie down on me, more teasing than anything and pop gq ...lol. Waste money.

Lunchtime onwards till early evening seems the better timing to get the best out of the ML in terms of massage and whatever else.
Old 26-02-2021, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
A few times when i had to stay back to work late, on the way home, tried some shops taking the last hour of operation, 9+ pm onwards.

Can only say that this late hour is not for those keen on still getting a good, hard massage. The ML is exhausted by then after whole day working. Just perfunctory massage and lie down on me, more teasing than anything and pop gq ...lol. Waste money.

Lunchtime onwards till early evening seems the better timing to get the best out of the ML in terms of massage and whatever else.
Not that many MLs in joints with specials can give proper hard massage at any time of the day lah. Hahahaha
Old 26-02-2021, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:

Yes...if they are tired end of the day , will get 1/2 fuck or rushed massage cos they want to go home. Good thing is if no other customers , can talk more loudly and if you are loud cummer then good also lol
Old 26-02-2021, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

it depends
i always visit a ML regularly every saturday afternoon. I am able to be in birthday suit and she daringly perform GQ offered. Then one friday late night i pop by, she told me that I should not visit at this hour as the recep is more on the ball doing rounding. I have put on the stupid shorts and GQ was performed under cover. hiaz

anyway, thus ML left the spa and uncontactable now
Old 26-02-2021, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1903 / Power: 10
qwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant future

I prefer to go in the morning regardless of pure massage or with addons because that's when MLs are filled with energy and freshness.

Went on late evening once upon a time and while roaming the ML, i could feel her body covered with oil including her boobs and nips. I am those that skipped hand and finger massage just so i can roam with sensation but that experience was just unpleasant.
Old 26-02-2021, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 4
Lonelyman87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLonelyman87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty1213 View Post
I prefer to go in the morning regardless of pure massage or with addons because that's when MLs are filled with energy and freshness.

Went on late evening once upon a time and while roaming the ML, i could feel her body covered with oil including her boobs and nips. I am those that skipped hand and finger massage just so i can roam with sensation but that experience was just unpleasant.
For me i stil prefer late at night. Dun know why but the mood just different.
Old 26-02-2021, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of
Smile Re: better to visit ML at night time instead of day time?

For me, it depends on what kind of joint.

One of the joints I go to has very heavy footfall in the day. That area has quite a bit of human traffic even at night so I will only go at night.

Most of the other joints I usually go latest in the afternoon
Old 26-02-2021, 09:09 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
Hi fellow bros,

almost 90% of my visit to ML are 11am or around 2-3pm. there is only once or twice where i visited at night time 8-9pm kind and i find the ML more willing/adventurous like "encouraging" me to go south and sucks on her boobs etc. i think it make sense because i figured she doesn't want to wet her panty etc in the beginning of the day. i say this based on using the same ML as an example.

what do the more experience bros think? time of the day doesn't matter?
Time of day plays a part - if you know the ML well then you will already know if she is a morning person or a late night owl (most MLs are the latter).

My regular ML last time was always a late night owl, if I book her in the morning she will fuck while still half asleep and she won't resist much, whatever I wanted to do. That can be fun, but I do enjoy the times I booked her past midnight and she was still horny, the fucks were clearly more memorable.

Another regular ML of mine was strangely a morning person, she enjoyed making love just after breakfast, and if I book her for an evening session she is often quite tired and will ask me to do most of the work. Lol.

Above all, the ML must have some chemistry for you, then she will look forward to seeing you and surely enjoy her session with you.
Old 26-02-2021, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Somehow we are programmed biologically to be hornier at night, for good reasons Only good thing about night visit is that work is already over, feel more relaxed and able to focus on the session.

Going in the daytime especially if it's a "long lunch" , your mind could be distracted by work matters. Try to relax and enjoy the massage also a bit difficult. Some blood supply to small head need to be diverted to big head thinking about that meeting or presentation later on that afternoon. Then worry your boss suddenly call you on some urgent question etc etc. Damn distracting.

When going at night after work or in the weekend, totally different feel.
Old 26-02-2021, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light
The clean joint I patronise my regular ml tells me to book the last slot since the recept leaves at 1030, only those mls with other bookings are there. So shes not worried of any one checking. she’ll take off her uniform and massage me in her bra and panties. Needless to say the special after that can do a lot more than the usual bj. Only downside is if she had a busy day she will be more tired
Old 26-02-2021, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nowadays kinda hard to find good joint at night. Last time will book late to avoid the recep or ladyboss, no one to save the ml when touching.
Old 27-02-2021, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
appause deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I prefer late evenings too. My regular ML can offer more hehe
Old 27-02-2021, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Somehow we are programmed biologically to be hornier at night, for good reasons Only good thing about night visit is that work is already over, feel more relaxed and able to focus on the session.

Going in the daytime especially if it's a "long lunch" , your mind could be distracted by work matters. Try to relax and enjoy the massage also a bit difficult. Some blood supply to small head need to be diverted to big head thinking about that meeting or presentation later on that afternoon. Then worry your boss suddenly call you on some urgent question etc etc. Damn distracting.

When going at night after work or in the weekend, totally different feel.
Haha you are right bro there was once after the massage I saw a miss call from my colleague. I washed myself damn fast when the ML return to make the bed she ask you not washing up? I told her I already did pass her the $$$ then dash out liao lol
Old 27-02-2021, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbh View Post
The clean joint I patronise my regular ml tells me to book the last slot since the recept leaves at 1030, only those mls with other bookings are there. So shes not worried of any one checking. she’ll take off her uniform and massage me in her bra and panties. Needless to say the special after that can do a lot more than the usual bj. Only downside is if she had a busy day she will be more tired
Okay I will try more night massage if possible. I cannot take strong massage so if she is tired it's fine just hope more 'playful'
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1