The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2010, 01:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
yummymocha is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Still remenber the first time i see a girl's bush hair was when in sec 3. On a particular saturday when i go tution, there were like 3 students other than me. And the teacher will go through with student one by one to explain. Then i suddenly want to pee, so i walk to the toliet in the kitchen. Then the maid using so i go to the other toliet in the room. When i open the unlocked toliet door i was shocked to see the teacher's daughter showering, she was putting the shampoo at that time. Not sure what her age but confirm she was studying at JC at that time. So i closed the door back but was even more shocked when she opened the door. I cant believe what standing in front of me was a totally naked girl. Although breast not very big its A cup, but the hairy pussy turned me on totally and my didi immediately marikita. She asked me to go in pee and just treat her as transparent. Although i dun feel like peeing alr but i went in anyway. Abit paiseh that she will see my erected didi so i pee with my back facing her. But then i also constantly turned my head to see her wonderful butt and hairy pussy. I think she realised but she dun mind at all. After pee i went out closing the door behind me and went back to the seat satisfied.

Next to up:
Old 21-01-2010, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tazmanman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummymocha View Post
Still remenber the first time i see a girl's bush hair was when in sec 3. On a particular saturday when i go tution, there were like 3 students other than me. And the teacher will go through with student one by one to explain. Then i suddenly want to pee, so i walk to the toliet in the kitchen. Then the maid using so i go to the other toliet in the room. When i open the unlocked toliet door i was shocked to see the teacher's daughter showering, she was putting the shampoo at that time. Not sure what her age but confirm she was studying at JC at that time. So i closed the door back but was even more shocked when she opened the door. I cant believe what standing in front of me was a totally naked girl. Although breast not very big its A cup, but the hairy pussy turned me on totally and my didi immediately marikita. She asked me to go in pee and just treat her as transparent. Although i dun feel like peeing alr but i went in anyway. Abit paiseh that she will see my erected didi so i pee with my back facing her. But then i also constantly turned my head to see her wonderful butt and hairy pussy. I think she realised but she dun mind at all. After pee i went out closing the door behind me and went back to the seat satisfied.
wah...like that also can...
Old 21-01-2010, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 15
cannon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycannon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansonsohna View Post
this is aso the first time i saw a women's tit.

Me and three classmates, three guys and a gal poteng class to play mahjong .. while shuffling cards, Jean was too vigor. Neh nah accidently pop out from her blouse. guess her bra very loose. "A" cup and very the pink one!

best part is Jean never realised it, my two other classmates noticed it but act blur. got to admit, i very stupid and buay chai. i want to see yet also want to tell her (in two minds).

Finally say, i see "yi tong" (one ball). jean blur as got no "yi tong" mahjong tile discard. she got the hint and very coolly put back her pair in her blouse.
nothing was mentioned and said afterward. all act blue and continue playing as if nothing happen.
Hahaha! Playing mahjong can be so interesting if the one sitting across is revealing a cleavage. A set of jiggling boobs may affect one's judgment.
Old 21-01-2010, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 15
chaosdc is one of the Best!chaosdc is one of the Best!chaosdc is one of the Best!

i was in vietnam last yr with my family, parents' friends and family. As usaul the younger generation will have the icebreaker game while the folks go to the bar. We were in one of the rooms playing poker(all the "kids"). 4 boys and 10girls. Eventually one girl went to use the toilet. U people probably know the standard hotel design, so the wall facing of the bathroom facing the beds is translucent(made of tinted glass, i think). Apparently one can look inside the bathroom from the bed area but people in the bathroom cannot really see whats happening outside. No one seem to notice this except me. The girl was quite hot. When she went in, she immediately pull down her shorts and white panties. Instant hard on man! Although not clear but can see a slight bush. It was damm hard to concentrate in game. After fifteen more minutes, another chio bu went in. This time black lacy ones. I was resisting the temptation to barge in. Then the girl staying in the room wanted to take a shower. i was really in heaven, it seemed like a lucky day for me!!!!!!!!!! That 20 mins she spent in the showers, I kept losing in every round. Could not stop being distracted from her melons and pussy. Thankfully no one suspected, in the end had to make an excuse go back to room so i can pcc!!!!!!!!!!
Old 21-01-2010, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksen View Post
i hav encouter myself quite long ago. when i was at prim. 1 sunday i went to my granny hse. saw my cousin there.tat time she was abt 25. she hav a big pair breasts. c cups. i always peep at her when she blend dwn to pick thing or wat bt wat make mi borin was she always wear bras. finally tat sunday we were gg out. she blend down again so as usual i peep at her boobs she didnt wear any bra inside. saw her big breasts n her nipples.shoik..... so when we walk together she always like to put her arms over my shoulder so i use my arm keep pushin towards her boobs. tis d oni time i can feel her boobs wiout any bra. veri soft. dunoe when can hav d chance to feel her boobs wifout any clothin!!!!
Wow, lucky man
Old 22-01-2010, 12:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
oOoLyRrAdoOo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

haha i must mention...

last time once i went to my friend's place to return dvd.
because i often go his house, i always push open his wood gate as the gates lock is spoilt. so everytime i will push and call him out.
but on that afternoon, i pushed the gate,
i saw his gf riding on him,they were doing in the living room, then shit ! they saw me too, but the best part is the gf nv stop riding although the face still shocked.

in the end, i got a scolding from him
Old 22-01-2010, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
X-Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

a few years back went clubing with a group of friends. i share a cab with a girl who was staying in nus hall. she was a bit drunk so i send her to her room. anyway, i put her onto her bed and she was fast asleep soundly. she was wearing a spagetti and short skirt. from the bed, i can see very deep "longkang" through her spagetti and was trying to catch some glimpse of her pink nipples. very hard so after 15 mins, i move to floor and realise i can see her nice smooth fair ass and white panty. my didi was dying to get out already so i diy looking at her panty and ass and smelling her pussy.
Old 26-01-2010, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Guy View Post
a few years back went clubing with a group of friends. i share a cab with a girl who was staying in nus hall. she was a bit drunk so i send her to her room. anyway, i put her onto her bed and she was fast asleep soundly. she was wearing a spagetti and short skirt. from the bed, i can see very deep "longkang" through her spagetti and was trying to catch some glimpse of her pink nipples. very hard so after 15 mins, i move to floor and realise i can see her nice smooth fair ass and white panty. my didi was dying to get out already so i diy looking at her panty and ass and smelling her pussy.
Been very busy these few weeks but will post new stories when I'm free. How do you know her nips are pink???
Old 27-01-2010, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
wild deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywild deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very interesting thread.
Old 28-01-2010, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
parahuni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild View Post
Very interesting thread.

Mine came a few days ago when sending my kid to child-care, there is this this chio PRC chinese teacher in her 20s who will be at the entrance taking temperature etc, that day i was squatting and saying goodbye to my kiddo when she suddenly bend down to take the schoolbag, swee liao, i had a good 5 seconds full frontal glance of her very creamy B+ white breasts, i think for child care teachers they zao geng until nobody business due to the nature of their job and she prob didnt realise this daddy wolf was enjoying free show
These few days i have been wearing my sunglasses (so she cant see my eyes) and trying to position both the kiddo and the schoolbag in the right position and waiting for the next free show
Old 28-01-2010, 03:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
God_9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Guy View Post
wah wasted la, y nv bang her??
Old 28-01-2010, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
Been very busy these few weeks but will post new stories when I'm free. How do you know her nips are pink???
very hard doesn't mean never catch. there is a little gap between her bra and nipple. did try to adjust her spagetti top a bit to "show more" but scare she wake up so didn't do more.
Old 28-01-2010, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by God_9 View Post
wah wasted la, y nv bang her??
well she is a good friend and she is drunk.... she also has a room mate but i don't know if she was coming back then. (in the end the room mate never come back) but we slept on the same bed and she hug me and sleep after she woke up awhile in the afternoon....
Old 28-01-2010, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future

Last year, it's a Sat morning, my wife just came back from oversea trip that morning and needed some rest but as I needed to go back to work so have no choice but to bring my kid to my in-law house. When I was there with my kid, I pressed the door bell, my wife's younger sis came to open the gate, when she saw my kid, she just bend over and started playing with him. When I look down, her nighties (not those sexy type but those loose type), she wasn't wearing any bra and panty ! she has perky breasts and light brownish nipples and I can even see her bush too...This really gives me a hard on ! I went straight back home and banged my wife in her half asleep half awake state. Shiok !
Old 29-01-2010, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 17
rivergame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrivergame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksen View Post
i hav encouter myself quite long ago. when i was at prim. 1 sunday i went to my granny hse. saw my cousin there.tat time she was abt 25. she hav a big pair breasts. c cups. i always peep at her when she blend dwn to pick thing or wat bt wat make mi borin was she always wear bras. finally tat sunday we were gg out. she blend down again so as usual i peep at her boobs she didnt wear any bra inside. saw her big breasts n her nipples.shoik..... so when we walk together she always like to put her arms over my shoulder so i use my arm keep pushin towards her boobs. tis d oni time i can feel her boobs wiout any bra. veri soft. dunoe when can hav d chance to feel her boobs wifout any clothin!!!!
wah, pri 1 one already know how to feel shiok
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1