The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2012, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 14
amateur.bonker is one of the Best!amateur.bonker is one of the Best!amateur.bonker is one of the Best!
Re: My Best Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmoonz69 View Post
sorry...is does not work.. can anyone pm me how to post an image here? showing the image straight without clicking to somewhere? greatly appreciated...

hehe... the last picture tat i post is in 2006... so cant remember clearly how
brother.. use uploadhouse.com
just upload the image and use paste the link provided under (Direct link for layouts)

waiting for more of your story.. anyway i have upped you too.. =))
Old 03-02-2012, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 19
fullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks bro.

Will use the one u reco when i upload the next set another time. And thanks for the upZ ! really appreciate it.
Old 03-02-2012, 11:38 AM
Samster

amateur.bonker is one of the Best!amateur.bonker is one of the Best!amateur.bonker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmoonz69 View Post
Thanks bro.

Will use the one u reco when i upload the next set another time. And thanks for the upZ ! really appreciate it.
you are welcome bro..

here's the images you posted consolidated as one.. =)

*funny.. dunno why sbf removed the embed image option..*
Old 03-02-2012, 12:04 PM
Samster

fullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by amateur.bonker View Post
you are welcome bro..

here's the images you posted consolidated as one.. =)

*funny.. dunno why sbf removed the embed image option..*
Nice !!! Thanks bro for the help !!! so its easier for all readers to view.

Yup, just realise that too. try the open img and close img code but doesnt show anything like last time.

CheerS!
Old 03-02-2012, 02:21 PM
Samster

Re: My Best Friend - part 11

My favourite thursday come again... I ran out of excuses to make myself free...so I told my boss i have an appt with a client. They need to have a meeting with me... Lucky the client of mine is a good friend too... He helps me on that and i am able to get out at office about lunch... I went home to change and make my way to Kacey house again...

Tots keep running tru my mind... what will KAcey do today... she becomes bolder and bolder everytime i meet her... i am excited and its like my body already knows its thursday and i feel super hyper for action...

I make it to her house with lunch this time... she text me she already taken in school... so i went empty handed...

As usual, Kacey would smile when she sees me when she opens her door...she wore something different today... A oversize sleeping with winnie the pooh picture on it... The length of tis sleepwear is almost til the knee... but yet i like it alot as it remains me Kacey is only 18...

I went in and go to the kitchen and pour myself a cup of water... the heat that day was unbearable...

Kacey did not come with me to the kitchen... so i went to look for her in the room when she is no where in sight in the living room...

But she is not in her room either... hmmmm... where can she go ???

All of a sudden... i heard music coming from her mum's room... soft music... I turn around as her mum room is jus opposite hers...

i knock on the door...

Me: Wei... u in there?

Kacey: come in...

Me: ok... *i open the door... and saw Kacey sitting at the edge of her mums queen size bed...

Me: why r u in here ? *i can smell the lavender fragrance and soap smell in the room... Kacey mus have jus taken her bath... that explains why her hair is still wet... My heart starts to pound again... with this music ... something is going to happen again...

Kacey: come and sit beside me la... u scare i eat u ar?!?

Me: *how i wish u eat me.. : Ok la... u so kiang cheong lor...

I make my way and sit beside her... KAcey turns to me and use both her hands and hold me... Gosh... how come i feel like i becoming more like a lady and Kacey is like the guy... I use to take so much initiative but now... Kacey is always leading the way...

KAcey: u r my best friend right?

Me: wow liao ar... still need to ask meh? isnt it obvious...

Kacey: oki oki... then we can try new things together right?

Me: *my heart pounds faster liaos... tots flash... is it going to be finally the sex thing... is it my chance to feel the warm inside her not using my fingers... i got excited...

Me: hmmmm...sure...can...

Kacey: my room abit small... and my mum's bed better...

Me: *wow liao ar.. jackpot liaos !!! wat i think might come true liaos.. Hoosay liaos.. time to unleash my tool and do my thing !!!

Kacey: i have never try frenching before...can we like try...

Me: huh??? *heart drop half... haiz... but who knows.. can lead to somewhere when we start kissing...

Me: u never kiss b4? u mus be kidding lor... ur ex bf never kiss u meh ?

Kacey: no lor... that time i 16 only... we only like hold hands abit... my mum dont allow me to go out with him so often lor... i got curfew tat time too..

Kacey: somemore... after 1 month we like never been together liaos... so we do nothing at all lor...

Me: *wow...no wonder she like all not experience and innocent when i met her...

Me: Wow... like tat also can ar... ok ok... we try ok...

Kacey smiles when she hears my answer and shifted to face me directly...
I look her in the eyes... and slowly using my 2 hands holding the side of her face with both my index finger slightly touching behind her both ears...

Then i lean forward... and Kacey close her eyes... *Gosh... she is so innocent... she is like my first gf... the first kiss i ever give...

I kiss lightly on her lips and kacey lifted her head up abit...then i kiss deeper... slowly sucking her upper lips lightly and kissing again... then i stretch my tongue and gently push it into her lips...

I took a deep breath... and i can feel Kacey kissing me back... all of a sudden.. Kacey bite me...

Me: OUCH !!! *i pull back from her

Me: why u bite me on my tongue !?>!?!?!?! *the pain stil lingers in my mouth... mood straight drop down...

KAcey was shock with her hands covering her mouth...

KAcey: oh oh... cannot bite ar? painful ar ? u ok ???

Kacey is very concern at that moment... she place her hands on my tigh and lean forward to see if i am ok...

Me: i am ok... but why u bite...

KAcey: no lor... Jane told me to about it... say frenching that time... mus bite the tongue...

Me: Wat ??!!? who is Jane ?!? why she teach u to bite ppl's tongue when frenching...

Kacey: Jane is my classmate lor... cos at school i am her quite close one lor.. she is like my girl bestfriend like tat... i did told her wat we do and she taught me tat lor...

Me: wow...u tell her everything ar ?!?!

Kacey: dont worry... she is like my Best friend too in school... and U r my super best best friend !!!

Me: she got license one anot? anyhw teach u...

Kacey: got got... she got a bf for 1 year... they french alot... but now dont have liaos...

Me: no wonder now dont have... anyone kana bite for a yr will also run away...

Kacey slaps the side of my hand again as usual...

Kacey: dont like that say la... think the bf 2 time her lor...

Me: hmmmm... ok ok... dont say dont say lor...

*i get up to the dressing table where i left my water... i took a sip of it...

Kacey: dont angry la... i wont do it again lor... can we continue???
Kacey use her teh kung fu again.. i always give in on that...

Me: ok ok.. we start again...
But before i can go over ...

KAcey: i also thirsty lor... i wan a sip too...
I wanted to hand her the cup and she stops me...

Kacey: i dont wan to drink from the cup... U drink and slowly pass it to me in your mouth...

My eyes widen when i hear tat... Gosh... is tis girl natural born talent at seduction or super creative ?!?!

To be Continued...
Old 03-02-2012, 03:13 PM
Samster

Re: My Best Friend - part 12

I lean forward to Kacey...with my hands holding her head again... and slowly seal our lips together... and gently push the water in my mouth to hers... Kacey did a little suction and i can feel it when she swallows the water...some of the water drips from her side of the mouth and roll slowly down her neck...

I trace the drip from the neck with my tongue slowly back to her mouth...The lavender fragrance shampoo she uses engulf my nose sending a super high feel to the whole package...

back to the lips.. i slowly work my tongue into her mouth again... fearing tat the spike pain fr the bite would come again hold me back a bit... and all of a sudden.. Kacey's soft tongue touches mine... i found pure comfort in that...

Our tongues caress each other in her mouth.. i twist my tongue and motion on her sensitive area in her mouth... after awhile... KAcey push back her tongue in my mouth... and mirror the motion back...

*wow..she is really a fast learner or gifted in this area too...

it went on for awhile...and i can feel that KAcey is not tense at all... she is taking initiative... and while still kissing... she guide my right hand to her boobs...

I gently caress her boobs with my hands and occasionaly squeeze her nips with my fingers... i can feel the heat coming as both of pace pick up...

Then Kacey pulls my left hand to feel her thigh... guiding me up to her pelvis.. as i run my palm on her smooth thigh... slowly up the pelvis area... i was shock... Kacey is nt wearing any panty today... she mus have known this would happen when i got here... she got it all planned out...

*Naughty Kacey... thats the only tot in my mind now...

Moving in further... my thumb can already feel the moist of Kacey's mei mei... I move my thumb in circular motion around her clitoris and mirror the motion of my tongue in her mouth...

I can feel Kacey's pelvis arch abit... and moving to enhance the friction of my thumb against her clitoris... its getting all wet.. very wet down there...

Kacey pick up the pace... and i was lead by it too... the kissing and frenching gets wilder...i withdrew my hand and lay Kacey down on the bed...

She then reach her hands down... and pull my bermudas down slowly...

Shifting my right hand holding Kaceys head... i use my right thumb massage slowly on her right ear... the frenching did not stop... while i slowly lift up Kacey's winnie the pooh sleepware... reveal her beautiful light tan skin bit by bit up to her already hard nipple...

My left hair caress her nips... squeezing occasionally with my tongue working in her mouth...

I am like half kneeling on top of KAcey now with one of my thigh n knee inbetween her legs... taking control of the situation...Kacey adjust her hips...and i realise she starts to rub her wet mei mei on my thigh...

She moves her hips up and down.. and i can feel her mei mei lips against my thigh... I got super high at this moment... My didi in the boxer is crying out loud... blood gash in and its super hard now...

I pull my lips away from hers... leaving a thread of saliva connecting between our lips...i look at Kacey and she looks back at me... its like giving me permission to go on...

I started to kiss her side of the neck and move down to her already hard nipples... using both hands squeezing on 1 boobs each... i lick in circular motion on her nips and sucking it at the same time...

Kacey already touching herself below with her left hands... and i start hearing soft moan blending with the music playing in the air..

I kiss my way down to her ribs n lick it all the way down to her belly button...

Then i move myself off the bed... and slowly pull kacey by the hips to the edge of the bed...

This is the first time i move down on Kacey... i have a close up view of her beautiful pink lips mei mei... its already so wet.. that u can see thread of juice on her own fingers...

I started to kiss the side of her thigh...and scretch my left hand to grab her right hand... i lick Kacey's juice off her fingers and slowly work my way to her clitoris...

while licking it in circular motion... i slowly insert my right hand index finger in... I can feel Kacey lifting up her hips to welcome my fingers...The moist is a cocktail of my saliva and Kacey's love juice... the insertion of my middle fingers went smoothly...

Now with 2 fingers in and my tongue working on her clitoris i can feel a strong reaction from KAcey... her motion becomes greater and greater... and she grabs my hair and press my face closer to her mei mei... i know the timing is coming closer...

my 2 fingers arch and go for the Gspot... speeding up to race to the end point with Kacey... and there goes... the fountain of juice gash out... dripping over me and onto the floor... she squirts.. tighten... and squirts... tighten... and shivers...

I bet that moment.. my hair mus have pull off abit by her with that enorumous burst... Kacey rest her legs down at the edge of the bed with them spread wide open...

I slowly pull out my fingers stil dripping with Kacey's juice...

She really squirts alot... she really is a natural born lust angel...

To be continue...
Old 03-02-2012, 03:22 PM
Samster

Re: My Best Friend - part 12

you lucky man!
playing a horny little squirting devil "best friend".. haha
Old 03-02-2012, 03:35 PM
Samster

Re: My Best Friend - part 13

Feeling abit exhausted from the fingers and tongue works... i climb onto Kacey's mums bed and lay beside her...

Her cheeks are rosy as usual... everytime after she orgas... her cheeks are like with pink and red make up... Seeing her satisfaction brings joy to me...

I lay down beside her with my dick standing up like a flag on national day period... i close my eyes for awhile... hoping the erection will cool off and go away...

suddenly, i felt someone is touching me... i open my eyes and saw Kacey looking at me laying on one side with her hands supporting her head and the other hand on my chest...

She thens runs her finger around my nips in circular motion... and she smiles... not a word exchange during this moment... but i can see tat she thanks me for everything i do and its fair for a payback time...

She leans forward and kiss my nipple...the way i kiss her... Blood reinforcement went down all the way and my tool is at max on which will explode in anytime...

she then works her way down on my belly button... I close my eyes for a moment... and imagine i am already in heaven...

Then she slowly pulls down my boxer and expose a standing flag... she gently pulls the foreskin down from my tool exposing the head...

I open my eyes as i dont wan to miss a view that my Best friend Kacey is going down on me...

She licks lightly on the side of my rod... like a girl enjoying the ice cream... The feel tinkle me and send shiver up my spine... i shiver abit... and i think she got the signal i enjoy it... and she continues to lick it..

she then started to kiss it a peck by a peck til my didi's head... with her right hand.. she holds down my shaft and engulf the entire head into her mouth...

As she is doing it for the first time... she goes on sucking it a bit hard.. i can see her peaking at me... to get assurance if i am comfortable or in pain... guessing the slight frown on my face... she release the tension of the suction...

and slowly going her way up and down my shaft with the right hand jerking me off...

I am heaven... the view of 18 yr old Kacey... Draining me off below... my heart race even faster like a ferrari...

The feeling is great and i urge my hips up and down in accordance to her mouth motion... she got my pace and move along faster...

I grib the bedsheet and close my eyes... Kacey goes faster... and apply a stronger grib with her hands...

In no time... I release my entire white army of sperm into Kacey's mouth... I can see she frown abit... as this is the first time she taste cum in her mouth...its like one of the view of the 7 wonders of the world...

She swallow every single bit of it knowing i would do the same for her juice...

To be continue...
Old 03-02-2012, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
rawbrain is Cool - loads of Potential

nice writeup.. waiting for more updates...
Old 03-02-2012, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 15
Virginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of light

Omg exactly the same thing happen when i go on a vacation to phuket with my ex upon check in hotel room ^^
Old 03-02-2012, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
darwin30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow........... nice... this makes me... f..... horny...
Old 03-02-2012, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
saddyboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ur story is up there!
Old 03-02-2012, 09:22 PM
Samster

Re: My Best Friend - Part 14

After the whole sexciting encounter we have... we lie down for a bit before mopping up the mess Kacey has made on the floor...

I got a call that i was needed back office... got no choice but to go back home and change... leaving behind my lust angel Best friend...

Its really kind of funny thou... even with all the sexy things we do together... I am not sure weather i already fall in love with her or wat... my mind would be thinking about her... curious of hw this thing will go... at work.. lunch or somedays when i am alone... she never left my mind...

We keep in touch almost every now and then... every day... every hr or so... little things that happen in our life we share, laugh and cry together...

2 thursdays passed... I didnt get a chance to go Kacey house as i run out of reason to get away from work... I wonder wat Kacey is doing.... Even at work on that day... my soul is already at her house...

On the third Thursday... I plea with my friend "Client" to give my boss a call... saying its urgent cos there is some project changes and need me to attend the meeting...

I got the green light to go at 1pm... And this time, i went to Kacey's house straight instead of going back to change...

Door opens with Kacey still in her nurse uniform... She just got back from school and they have a test today that requires her in uniform...

Kacey: hey... u never change? U come straight from office? *with a smile

Me: ya lor... no choice mah... scare u lonely with me... so i rush over lor...

Kacey: haha... i also jus got back...

I enter the house and place the lunch on the table...

Me: u wan me to unpack lunch?

Kacey: wait first lor... today whole day move here move there... i thinking of bathing first...

Me: Oh... haha... i also havent bath lor.. haha.. want to bath together? *still laughing cos i am jus joking...

Kacey: oki lor...

Omgosh !!! I am jus joking and KAcey like seriously saying ok that i can bath with her !! hw i wish toto is like tat.. then every thursday hoosay liaos...

Kacey went into the mum's room and i follow ...

Kacey: Close the door leh... jus in case... sometimes my bro will come back early...

I close the door and went i turn around... is already unzipping her uniform... Gosh... wat a view... i can feel my blood movement to the favourite place again...

She took off the white nurse uniform and i took off my shirt and pants... then she took off her bra and slowly slide down her white cotton panty... Mai tu liaos... i took my boxer off and my tool spring out fully erected...

Kacey turn and saw... and she lets out a smile...

KAcey: u damm easy marikita one lor... hehe

Me: *damm pai say... : wat to do... who tell u so hot... everytime like tat if i never stand means i damm gay liaos lor...

Kacey laugh... she then switch on the heater and make her way into the toliet...

Who will ever believe that... jus many weeks ago... i am peeping under the sims of the door and now i am actually bathing with KAcey...Life is simply pack with beautiful surprises...

I quickly went in after her... and Kacey turn on the shower...

Kacey: wow... its been so long i bath with someone else liaos...

Me: Huh?!?! u bath with someone before ?!?! *shock

Kacey: no la.. bath with my younger bro lor... that was like 9 to 10 yrs ago...

Me: orh... i tot u bath wif who... haha

Kacey is damm playful lor... she spray me with the shower host...with high heat.. I jump when the water hit me...

Me: wow... hot hot hot... u hor... damm naughty...

I move forward and tickle her waist... and she jumps around too... We were like 2 kids playing in the toliet...

We laugh and laugh... it was fun...

Me: let me wash your hair for u...

Kacey: oki oki... so good service ar...

Me: ar bei then?!? i so far very good service one hor... of everybody.. u should know the best... *damm proud i feel

Kacey: buay pai say one lor u... hehe

I pour some shampoo on my hand and rub it on her hair...

Me: wow.. u super tall lor... can squat down please?!?

Kacey: orh... Kacey straight away squats down infront of me...

*she is like a little girl like tat... so cute...

Then i slowly run my fingers tru her hair with the shampoo.. and the foam is form in no time.. i slowly massage her head will shampooing her hair... the lavender frangrance fills up the entire toliet...

For a moment, i forgot my marikita is stil standing strong.. and KAcey is kneeling infront of me directly looking at it... all of a sudden, I felt pain...
Naughty Kacey flick her finger at my standing tool...

Me: Ouch... wow liao.. pain lor..

Kacey: ^laughing^ : who ask u keep standing in front of me.. haha

Then i spray water at her face letting her drink a bit of water while she is laughing and she slaps my thigh damm hard...

Me: hahahaaha... see see... see u dare to "tan" my didi anot...

Kacey spitting out the water in her mouth... and she grab my didi...

Kacey: say sorry... say sorry if not i will break it...

wow... my mum always says never offend a gal... mayb she is right... later she break off my tool how...

Me: sorry sorry...

Kacey: hmmmm... like tat then good boy lor... haha

I laugh together with her...

After awhile... Kacey stands up...

Kacey: oki oki.. my turn... u squat down...

I squat down infront of her too... think its my turn to become a small boy...
Kacey pour shampoo on my head and started to scrub it...

Damm shiok ... and i have a frontal view of Kacey wet mei mei.. her pubic hair all drench and dripping down... the bush really looks thicker when it is wet...

Suddenly i got a slap on my head...

Kacey: u liao tiko... keep staring at my mei mei... u damm tiko lor...

Me: wow liao... u ask me to squat ... then your mei mei right infront mah... dont look at it ... look at wat wor...

Kacey: hahahaa...ya hor... silly me...

Kacey: oki liaos... u can stand up liaos...

I stood up and she pours some body foam onto her hands and hand me the bottle... she starts to wash her body... gosh... damm sexy lor... her slightly tan body, with a little of tann line.. i super steam liaos...

I pour some body foam and start to wash myself too...

Me: hey.. let me get your back for u...

Kacey: oki lor... so sweet ...

I pour somemore foam on my hand and stand to scrub her back... wow... she is smooth lor... i run my fingers in circular motion on her back and the foam starting to build up...

To be continue...
Old 03-02-2012, 09:45 PM
Samster

Re: My Best Friend - part 14b

I move forward and use my body to scrub hers...with both of our body in foam... the feeling is so silky... we slide against each other... KAcey did not reject and she kinds of like the feeling...

I then move my hands forward while her back is still against my chest... i caress her boobs...these combo really drives me nuts... my tool becomes super hard... and its press against Kacey's butt cheek...

I damm high lor...and i did not stop... neither did Kacey... her body motion is in sync with mine... I slowly slide my left hand down to her mei mei... and to my surprise... even with the water... i can feel the wetness of it ... the juice is different from normal water... i can feel the mei mei is super wet now...

I continue to caress her and she is enjoying it... i position myself behind her... so i can slowly slide my tool inbetween her thighs... I did not insert in her mei mei... jus run along her lips...

with the shampoo... the friction between my didi and her mei mei lips is super sensation... KAcey starts to move her hips and occassionaly she would tighten her hips to increase the friction...

I was going faster and faster... the feeling is really super...and all of a sudden...

Someone knocks on her mum's door !!!

Bro: Sis, u bathing Ar ?

I pause like i got strike by lighting... Siao liaos i think... the younger brother is back...

Kacey put her index finger over her lips.. telling me to keep quiet...

KAcey: Ya la... i bathing...

Bro: oki...

Kacey then whisper: we better wash up quick... then i go out and see wats going on...

I knodded my head and both of us quickly wash up... haha... think my didi finally went cold all of a sudden.. the compact blood disperse in less than a min...

After tat we dry up fast... everything is fast leg fast hand liaos... if the younger brother finds out... thats the end of everything...

Kacey slowly opens her mums door while i hide behind it... she peeps and see if the brother is around... To our surprise, the brother is bathing at the kitchen toliet now... he always do that when the sis is using the mum's toliet...

Kacey: Why u come back so early today?

Bro: huh? orh...cos basketball coach got something on and end class early...

Kacey: orh... no wonder.. tot u usually come back late...

Bro: no choice.. all my friend not free today..

Kacey: oki oki...

Kacey signals me to slowly and quietly get out... I took my shoes and bag and quietly sneak out of the house...
Kacey wave to me bye bye and she slowly shuts the door...

Haha... to me its like having an affair like tat when the husband comes home... Gosh... i am on top of the world just now... and all of a sudden i fall from the sky to the ground... nether the less... i ta bao this sweet memories home...

I lay down on my bed and i stil can smell the lavender fragrance... Kaceys wet foam body rubbing against mine... in no time, the flood gate of blood was release to my tool again... once again the Flag raises...

i close my eyes... and try to capture the feel of just now... its simply beautiful and in less than a min... the army of white evacute from the fortress on mine...

To be continue...
Old 03-02-2012, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30678 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

interesting story, camping here!

30 678
recent reciprocated by: 21/3 AlMinH+3, 21/3 sam321+3

effective 28/11/23: 29pts

IOU list: 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19, 25/1 mikenade+10
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1