The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2021, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
kakilim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Teenager Sex Acts

Quote:
Originally Posted by YearOfTheOx View Post
Nice one, gulping down your protein haha
Having a BigFeast haha
Old 14-02-2021, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
Europarapa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share TS, support nice story!
Old 15-02-2021, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 4
YearOfTheOx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister00 View Post
Yea man~ one and only.

My next few gfs after not as lucky and even my wife. Who knows~ maybe got chance to relive some old memories with my old flame.
Still young, many choices as time goes by. ✌️✌️

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakilim View Post
Having a BigFeast haha
Cum feast haha.
Old 15-02-2021, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

i have my first sex after my uni, about 25 yeats old, is it too late?
Old 15-02-2021, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2206 / Power: 4
Siamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
It's not - if you read martial art novels, all the people can fly, climb wall and GPA 4.0 because they keep their virginity throughout. So there's no timeframe, but you just have to enjoy it, and don't be the one sobbing into the bedsheet at the end of it ;P
Old 15-02-2021, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
payjustnow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Better late than never
Old 16-02-2021, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
Mister00 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMister00 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After that "incident", the spot outside her place became a regularity. Although not daily blowjobs, making out and putting my fingers under her skirt or into her pants to rub her wet mound became common and depends on how I performed, I would be rewarded with my blowjob bonus.

Things with Angel was gg good. She was my first for most things. First kiss, first bj and later on gave each other our virginity. Being an athletic boy and a student Councillor in sch I guess gave me a few admirers mostly from the juniors and although there were nothing serious but there were a fair share of fun too.

Student camps esp the ones if ur a senior and part of the organising committee can be a whole lot of fun. Water bombs and wet tshirts are a norm and sometimes you can tell some girls are looking for attention with their contrasting coloured bras or bright ones. So what to do? Show them attention la. Hahaha
Old 16-02-2021, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mister00 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMister00 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

These are the girls who are very open. During games they can crawl around showing down blouse galore leaving nothing to the imagination. Their dark coloured bras alrd attracting attention underneath our white coloured PE tshirts.

They jump and climb on you with maximum body contact during "team building" exercises leaving hard ons untreated and get on with their way. So one particular girl J, a junior, she caught my attention. She was very outspoken very sporting and she seems to direct certain actions towards me and she was discreet yet open abt it and the looks she gave me 0.0 she definitely wasn't playing or should I say she wants to play.

During personal time that evening after shower, J came to my bunk and asked for a favour. You know the times in sch where you have heart to heart talk with your friends. So we sat at one of the benches at the canteen. We were talking about life in general and somehow it drifted to BGR. Sharing about what we had done what we had not with our bf/gf.

All the talk got me abit turned on talking to this cute girl who's boobs was exposed to me during the games albeit just her bra and who pressed her body against me as well almost like grinding against each other way before I knew what grinding was. And my erected cock is almost bursting out of my PE shorts down my thigh.

I have a habit of not wearing underwear if wearing shorts with lining inside cos it's like wearing multiple layers and whilst giggling J notice the bulge coming down my thigh. Is that what I think it is? She asked. Before I could even answer, she came with another blockbuster. Can I see it? Her gaze fixated at my shorts with 1 hand covering her mouth and the other seemingly reaching for the throbbing rod.
Old 16-02-2021, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 13
angelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of light

One of the things I really regret, it's not being able to get a gf while I was still in school. There were a number of girls that came close to being with me, but a dark period in my life made me into a not always pleasant person. Started to perceive girls with an incel pov which I am convinced was what sunk any chances of me having a gf in school. Sometimes I do wonder about how sexual experiences at that age would have been like.
Old 17-02-2021, 03:59 AM
Samster

I dragged J by the hand to an area behind the school canteen. No-one will find us there, everyone else is busy setting up for the next event and we got a few minutes till we need to gather for the next activity.

Her eyes still fixated on the boner in my shorts, I didn't give her time to think and took her hand and guide it inside to grab a hold of my cock. It's so warm she said while having a good grab. I told her it's only fair that I have a touch of her too. She giggled, you mean it's not enough that you've looked into my shirt and me putting my body against you. Tsk tsk~ I told you she wants to play.

Within that short moment of time I could only place my hands on her cute butt while she fondle and explore my cock with her hands. Angel has a heavy bottom figure whereas J has the perky butt that is tight and firm. I can't get enough of caressing her butt cheeks and the thrill of doing this in the school with the risk of getting caught just add on to the excitement.

We were cut short by the announcement to gather for the next activity. I told her to leave first while I need to calm my lil bro down first. I watched her and her perky butt wiggle off as I try to take in what just happened and I simply can't let this opportunity go just like that.

I made plans for the night. =)
Old 17-02-2021, 09:12 AM
Samster

So once the usual night activities were over, I walked up to J to pass her a note. Telling her to meet me at the canteen handicap toilet ard 1am. I figured most of the students would be sleeping by then and i would volunteer to be on night guard so I will be awake and go to the toilet at that time.

It was ard 1230am I saw J walking towards the canteen and I caught up with her outside the toilet. I led her up the staircase beside the toilet instead to the staircase landing between the 1st and 2nd floor. We locked eyes and start to kiss each other lightly. Soft pecks with the lips slowly tasting each other letting our horny teenage hormones take over.

My hands slowly make my way down in between her legs and started rubbing her outside her shorts. She let's out soft moans and started to breathe heavily. My fingers started to peel between her shorts and panties and try to make my way to her glory hole but she suddenly stopped engaging me, grabbing my hands and shook her head.

I guess she wasn't ready or not comfortable with me touching her so intimately. It's fine I said, I leaned back on my elbows on the stairs and told her to take the lead. She was the one putting her hands inside my shorts and with her small, delicate hands started stroking my erected cock.

It felt nice and her hands felt good but my dick has felt angels mouth before so J hands couldn't compare. I stayed erected as she jerked me off but never close to cumming. At that moment I felt that she wanted something more from me as I think her pussy is starting to itch with touching my warm hard dick but I'm no longer rubbing her nor does she allow my fingers to probe her wet hole.

She stopped stroking me and stood up. That's it I guess the fun is over. But naughty J turned with her back towards me and placed her perky tight butt on my lap. She start to gyrate her body until she found that sweet spot when the tip of my dick touches her soft pussy lips through our thin material PE shorts. And she started rubbing herself against me, totally taking the lead.

I was taken aback by her brazen act and this new form of pleasure. I lifted myself of my elbows and steadied myself on my hands as I can feel her wet pussy on the tip of my dick as she continue grinding me. I push myself up and lightly bouncing her up and down on my lap as my hard dick prod into her pussy ever so slightly from my shorts.

She gives off tiny yelps of pleasure as she bites and covers her mouth slightly with 1 hand while the other hand steadies herself on my thigh. My hands couldn't take it anymore. I pull down her bra straps from inside her tshirt, grab forward for her bra cups and pulled them down. I helped myself to her now exposed boobs inside her tshirt, her nipples protruding through the thin cloth as I rub them into hardening and clearly seen poking out.

I fondle her breasts lightly alternating with rubbing her nipples and bouncing her up and down. Her yelps getting quicker and her breaths getting heavier as I took one final thrust as I squeezed her breasts hugging her tight as I felt her body jerk as she experienced her orgasm.

I asked her for a favour to keep rubbing her pussy against my still erected dick and let me ondle her breasts till I blow my load. Horny J turned herself around and stradled her legs around and we started tasting each other over again. She placed her hands around my neck so I have free roam to her boobs. My hands held them firmly while I use my thumbs to rub her sensitive keeping her horny as she continue grinding my crotch.

A while later I exclaimed I'm coming and clever J calmly got herself up as I made a mess in my pants preventing any of it to spread to hers. We continued tasting each other, our tongues seemingly unable to let go. She finally bid me farewell and thanked me for the exercise for a good night sleep.

I watch her wiggle her tight cute butt again back to her bunk and felt extremely satisfied for the night.
Old 17-02-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Sylvo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I was a 30 ur old virgin 🤣😂😅
Old 17-02-2021, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SleepEd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here for story
Old 17-02-2021, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 6
beji is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeji is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice share bro TS, please update soon!
Old 18-02-2021, 09:28 PM
Samster

As O levels are approaching, Angel sex drive abit down la. She want focus more on study, even if we go out "dating" it's to study and all this sex stuff is at the back of her mind. Whereas for us guys, we got 2 heads, sometimes small head take over and difficult to control.

Will just feel deprived so J has become an a welcoming presence at that time altho couldn't meet much, only during sch hours and we didn't have mobile phones at that time. Even on MSN messenger sex talk isn't as arousing and parents could easily chexk on what we were talking about.

So anyway me and J had to attend an event outside of sch with our cca members as well. I rmb it was at a CC and we were just gathering outside the hall and chit chatting. J is a cheeky girl to everyone she recently develop this habit of smacking ppl butt as a prank. Whether it's a girl or a guy, she dared to do it.

So as a girl even if she spank a guys butt, it's still okay depends on the guy la. But as guys we couldn't retaliate cos spanking the girls butt can be constituted as molest if the girl cry foul. But I had a thing gg on with J so I'm sure she wouldn't mind a little spanking.

She had been doing it all day to the rest of us without retaliation and the event was coming to an end. We were gg to change to our home clothes. I told J to wait up for me and asked her out for dinner after, no issue she accepted readily. So I purposely acted busy talking to the other members there and watch as slowly one by one of them left.

As the numbers dwindled down, J had alrd waited a while. I apologise for the delay and told J to follow me as I haven't changed my clothes yet. Hehe heh. So as we were walking to the toilet area making sure noone else was ard I told J to follow me inside the handicap toilet la so we can chit chat while I change. =)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1