The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2024, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 2
walkingmeme is a glorious beacon of lightwalkingmeme is a glorious beacon of lightwalkingmeme is a glorious beacon of lightwalkingmeme is a glorious beacon of lightwalkingmeme is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Hi guys, dk if im posting on the correct thread but I came across a girl looks like pinoy (im not too sure with the race) on a app called feeld and she say if I can meet up at her aunt's place (landed property) while she is done putting the kids to bed, at the same time she ask me to buy condoms and razer gold credit for the kids while we are doing the deed. I act blur and pretend to not read the message and reach the address that she send me and told her i didnt buy the credit but I brought my own condoms after that she ask me to go to the nearest 7-11 to buy. Ended up I straight up reject her cos of the credit part and left the place. Bros, idk this one scam or not, please advice if I did the right thing?
Old 13-04-2024, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoverBoy65 View Post

Anyone also matched with this milf. Staying in JE, real horny with high sex drive.
Filter setting a bit high
Old 13-04-2024, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkingmeme View Post
Hi guys, dk if im posting on the correct thread but I came across a girl looks like pinoy (im not too sure with the race) on a app called feeld and she say if I can meet up at her aunt's place (landed property) while she is done putting the kids to bed, at the same time she ask me to buy condoms and razer gold credit for the kids while we are doing the deed. I act blur and pretend to not read the message and reach the address that she send me and told her i didnt buy the credit but I brought my own condoms after that she ask me to go to the nearest 7-11 to buy. Ended up I straight up reject her cos of the credit part and left the place. Bros, idk this one scam or not, please advice if I did the right thing?
confirm is scam. always use hard cash transactions. never buy credits. its an old trick.

Old 13-04-2024, 10:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -444 / Power: 0
kabul kabul kabul kabul kabul
Quote:
Haha wtf man. You still not sure? You low IQ or sum?
Old 14-04-2024, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Hempowerry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

most are scam for sure
Old 15-04-2024, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 21
falcao_no12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfalcao_no12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone else banged this chinese petite cat rearing girl staying alone in a new 2rm Bto in the North ?
Old 15-04-2024, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Downnwatch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
Filter setting a bit high
100% right hahaha
Old 16-04-2024, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Cagnascenti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good move bro. Anything they ask you to buy from 7-11 confirm scam, except for condom hehe
Old 16-04-2024, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 2
Lelasdf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Anyone also matched with this milf. Staying in JE, real horny with high sex drive.
Yea matched her before. Was crazy good. Dk that she's still active on apps
Old 16-04-2024, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 2
Lelasdf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Waaaaa she’s really out of this world!
Can’t believe she’s single! Lol
It's either you're lying or she is 😂
Old 16-04-2024, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 15
Stormer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStormer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Wait, so you have not tried ?
Then how you know real horny and high sex drive ?
Old 16-04-2024, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
tim123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm traumatized by that application. because I know some cheating women from there
Old Yesterday, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Comparing local girls vs msian girls in msia. I find that msia girls can be quite sexually liberal. Not sure other bros have same experience?

I am just a normal guy with no kink.
But have dated two who often go orgy parties, one who enjoy submissive play, one who slept with 30 guys by age 21, two who lost v at 16.
Compared to the ones i dated in SG, sg seems less havoc. Just 1 nympho girl and the rest are normal
Old Yesterday, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
Comparing local girls vs msian girls in msia. I find that msia girls can be quite sexually liberal. Not sure other bros have same experience?

I am just a normal guy with no kink.
But have dated two who often go orgy parties, one who enjoy submissive play, one who slept with 30 guys by age 21, two who lost v at 16.
Compared to the ones i dated in SG, sg seems less havoc. Just 1 nympho girl and the rest are normal
I kinda agree with my only one tinder experience with a MY girl (living in KL, not MY girl working in SG).

She surprised me with a spontaneity like she auto invite me to shower tgt after the deed and auto go down on me when showering. This was all during the first date. I will never forget her looks and her saying “don’t all guys like to be sucked” when i gave her the look as i was totally not expecting it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1